OFFICIAL DETROIT TIGERS @ CHICAGO WHITE SOX GAMETHREAD

Happy American Proletariat Day, Comrades!

First of a 3 game set at home agaisnt the Comedy Central.

Today's Starters: Verlander vs Sale. First pitch 3:10PM CST.

Melky robs another one from the Tigers.

wew laddy

Sale pls

nice a gamethread with more than 1 post in it, fuck royal fans

more hopes and dreams to be crushed today
it's already begun

Fuck the tigers. We're winning the division. Nuttin personal

Would be 2-0 if Melky didn't time his jump correctly.

We're here forever sadly

>it's a shit Sale day
Great

highly unfortunate

you guys will let >us sweep you again, right?

If you let Sale strike out the rest of the lineup. You can win by 1.

No.

There's no letting, it'll just happen and there's nothing we can do about it except keep watching

Fuck this world and everything in it. WWII when

Fraz fucking pls

man that inning felt like forever

>verlander will have 215 strikeouts and a 3.2 era once we're done here and be the new cy young favorite

That's not Quintana or sale tbqhwyj

Rip sale Cy Young
Rip Q Cy Young

Fuck this world

Only one thing left to do

>Miggy Multi-HR game
Oh, it's one of these episodes today.

oh i fucking see you miggy

the frontrunner right now is clearly Kluber. Both Sale and Verlander have a shot to go right up there with him after today though, especially if Verlander keeps striking sox out like he is. well Sale had a chance anyway, not anymore.

Q is pretty much done unless others fuck up.

Every time the Sox-Tigers face off in a nutshell.

fuck

You're the worst fan by far

Yay we won't be shut out...

For some reason I thought salad would be part of the future but later saw he is 27. Why why why

The fuck did I do? Should I be happy at this shitty state of my team? That we can't even play spoiler?

Go get fucked.

You post the same crybaby shit in here and in the generals. We get it. Your aren't happy with the team. Go bandwagon the cubs.

Fuck that shit. I'm never abandoning the sox.

Besides what's the big deal? If you get it, are you going to do something about it?

Well there's a 1-2-3 inning, if Sale can somehow go 7IP+ only giving up those 2 HRs, is the dream still alive?

Fraz steal

>avishit2
Fucking Detroit sleepers

really nice play

I'm a Detroit fan but 27 isn't exactly ancient. He could be good for you guys for like 5-6 years

You're right. I'd be OK with it if he were 24-25. Hopefully he ages well. Congrats on the kinsler trade btw

I've been impressed with him, from the few games I've seen. Dunno if it's a fluke or not but he's a definite bright spot on your season.

and thanks. I mean we still had to pay a decent chunk of his salary but let me tell you, think of the White Sox player with the worst attitude in your life time. If you think it is bad, it isn't worse than prince fielder. Fat fuck never gave one shit about Detroit, the team or fans.

Pls sox score runs

Now you know that just won't happen

This is more please Sale don't give up any more runs

I hate it when the other cy young candidates face the white sox

>Verlander touching 98

Dammit.

channeling his inner rondon desu

GET HIM OUT VERLY CMONNNNNNNN

sasuga offense

Literally never doubted for any seconds

This fucking stat padding

Ideally speaking if Sale went 7IP 2 ER vs Detroit, it should be weighed more than Verlander going 7IP 1 ER vs us. There's an entirely different level of offense and talent in the lineup between both teams.

Ideally...

you cannot actually believe this, right?

I don't get it, what's weird about that

pitchers in the AL east have always been looked at more favoribly for pitching in a tough division and ballparks

you can't adjust stats based vs. what team you're playing and have some arbitrary weighted value. how do you measure if a team is shit? what if they start off good but end bad or vice-versa?

so you don't think it makes a difference whether a pitcher faces the red sox or the white sox, really?

Are you that ignorant to how bad the Sox offense is compared to the Detroit offense?

nice so just ignore my points

gonna go grab some qdoba lads i'll bring you back soemthing

You can objectively measure via stats how good a teams offense is vs another's. There's all sorts of stats out there from something as simple as avg to HRs to WRC, etc.

There's a clear difference in offensive talent in both these lineups. You are seriously blind if you can't see how much more inferior ours is to yours and thus Verlander's job is easier than Sale's today. I know the actual Cy Young isn't based on this at all and its a shame.

Uhm you haven't even taken my order yet

FUCK OFF AVILA FUCK YOURESELF

7 innings and only 2 runs.
Plus cole hamels shit the bed
Dream is still alive for now

Oh hey avishit2 did something

FUCKING FINALLY

104 P, what are the chances robin throws him back out there to ruin everything?

um brad?

100%. Which is why I said for now

Way to go ump

Brad you fucking pushover

Oh boy, here comes Sale
Hold on to your butts

GOATLANDER

well i guess miggy has to hit another dinger if we want to win
goat confirmed

Here it comes. Where the dream dies

>leaving him in against his nemesis

I love being wrong

He still gives us the best chance to win

MAD

MAN

double integers for just doubles

Condor caw

Dream is still alive

Kluber: 27GS, 183.2IP, 185SO, 1.05WHIP, 3.09ERA, 15-8, 3CG, 2SHO

Verlander: 29GS, 195IP, 209SO, 1.01WHIP, 3.28ERA, 14-7, 2CG, 0SHO

Sale: 27GS, 193.2IP, 193SO, 1.01WHIP, 3.07ERA, 15-7, 5CG, 1SHO

don't think anyone else is really in it unless all 3 here fuck up

personally I'd say Sale right now, but he's on a non contending team. that missed start from scissorhands hurts him a bit, otherwise he'd be leading in innings and close in SO

I know they're going to get walked off

What does his team have to do with the award?

nobody cares about the white sox, including the voters

>Justin Wilson

Well if Sale was on a team not run by retards, the scissorhand incident would not have occurred and he would have an extra start. Plus there's also the fact that sale has only given up more than 3 runs once since the all star break and has one win to show for it. Adding onto that, nurse Robertson alone has cost Sale wins at least 4 times. I know wins don't factor as much as they used to but it still helps a bit

tfw goatmine is here to save us

We'll see how he does this upcoming Sunday against Kansas City. I know the hopes and dreams are dashed if he was facing the Tribe.

>wilson closing
brad you have conjured up a powerful demon tonight

Based nasty Nate

If he has that kind of power, why doesn't he summon semen demons for your fanbase?

Sale should have starts vs.royals, @royals, @phillies, vs.rays and vs.twins

doesn't really get much easier I think

Verlander on regular rest should face the O's next, but espn shows he's penciled in for an extra day of rest and go vs.twins.

very luckily Kluber looks like he skips all 7 games left against the white sox, probably

'family atmosphere'

he does, but they keep falling for him instead

Also according to FG, or was it ESPN or something, the cy young predictor includes a bonus if you lead your team to the postseason or something like that.

Kluber and Hammels will have that over Sale

Fucking Moralfags strike again.

oh and Sale skips the same 7 games against the indians also

of course both teams might adjust their schedules for some reason and they might each get a start in each of those series

Free Baseball

>nurse in
Well that didn't last long gg tigs

If he blows his second consecutive save, is Robertson gonna be trade bait in the offseason?

Who would want him?

LMAO aight that was pretty good

tigers either lose in the bottom of the 10th or win in the 11th, no way it goes past that

especially the indians might want to give kluber extra rest and if he's pushed back a day or two then he will face the sox twice

I don't see why verlander would get extra rest though, they need him right now. an extra day of rest might lead him to only have 4 more starts this season instead of 5. oh wait it should also line him up for the potential wild card game, that's probably why. If they need a win on the last game to get to the wild card they might pitch him on short rest there instead.

Kluber facing us twice before it's all said and done just doesn't feel fair at all

God fuck this shit offense

My first thought was Miami because they are still on the Fernando Rodney experience, but that is honestly a good point. It's not like a still rebuilding team would want him. A team that's ready to compete would probably put him as a priority, being mentored by Rivera and all.

though at least if they do give him that extra rest and he faces the sox twice that also means he'll only have 5 more starts instead of 6

anyway, just don't fuck up Sale and you got this you fucking faggot

>4 strikeouts today
eaton please