Ask an American things

Ask an American things

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCrwfnPX91xTJVzSD0ncQnUA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you ever farted some liquid shit into your trousers at walmart?

is it true ur nipple don't lactate like the rest of us?

Do you wanna be my gf?

No

Fuck you and kys.

At Target?

Nah

Nah, but I have destroyed a toilet in target

Sure, the French are cool. Not as bad as the rest of Europe says you are

Stop dickriding the brits and eating at Tim Hortons every other day

Bump pls

is this you? youtube.com/channel/UCrwfnPX91xTJVzSD0ncQnUA/videos

Do Americans know they're kept dumb and fat by the government?

better than kikebucks nigga.

Do Belgians know their country is only good at being a shortcut Europeans use to kill each other?

No lol

Yeah, nobdody I know around my age actually likes Belgium. Fuck this country 2bh. Now answer my question.

not OP dif amerifag and yes we do know, some of us like to make money from our countrymen who have an eating disorder

How does it feel to have fucked up so many countries and tortured innocent people around the world, sistematically violating human rights?
Also, what's good about chicago style pizza?

Alberta here. union with texas when?

Feels a lot like every other relevant country in the world desu
Only difference being we managed to keep shit together better for longer.

pass.
i hear yall "snow mexicans"

chicago pizza is dangerous. You gotta know how to swim first. that deep dish shit will drown ya ass

I used to dislike Americans but now I feel more pity for you lot. Sounds like a place where the elites have snatched all the power to almost maximum, brainwashed their citizens into thinking the elites are the good lads or else they're anti murican while simultaneously shitting on them.

American uprising when?

no we are snow texans.
Go to Calgary it's like north dallas.

The honest answer is that we have more space here than what we know what do with. Because of that everything's really spread out. Stores, schools, etc. are at least more than about 2.5 miles away in most of the areas in which Americans with the exception of those who live in city centers. So it makes no sense to try and walk everywhere especially during the summer and even more especially in the south where temps will regularly go over 100°F or about 38°C and in the winter it will drop below 0°C as well. So we basically have to drive everywhere. And due to the weather it's really hard not to be sedentary. I'm In the south where I live only about 3-5 months out of a GOOD year have good weather, so people don't like to get out often. Also the popularity and cheapness of fast food

c'est la vie c'est la vie been like that since before the Romans or the Sumerians....

idk why youre so suprised

Pretty much spot on. Most Americans are pretty fucking clueless especially here in the Midwest.

Every day: its a mandatory part of the American morning routine.

you just described almost every single country

Why are americans so touchy about their personal space?
Why is getting (accidentally) touched such an offensive experience for americans?

bc the puritans were never sexually liberated

how can Continental """Army""" """men""" even compete?

The difference here is many Young Americans non feel more and more entitled after years of school counsellors pushing everyone to go to college, when it is not for everyone. They graduate and can't get a job because they expect to get into a company like during the 80s wehn their parent were younger, but fail to realize the market has changed and companies are more selective and competitive in a global economy. So then they turn to the liberal teat to suckle the assistance money and feeling like they are owned it because life is hard.

America was built on it freedoms yes, but also on the notion that anyone can carve out a piece of success for themselves and their families. The opportunities are still here. Entrepreneurs know this. They open small businesses and creat new technology. The remaining blue collar Americans know this. They wake every day and work hard to make a decent living. Many of the collegefags would be successful if they applied their skills to a trade rather than coloring protest signs.

And that my friends is America...

Do you really have to buy expensive rings before wedding someone ?
Is marriage _that_ important to a girl ? Here it is seen as less important than for example having children together.

>not buying a ring worth three years's salary
What are you, poor?

If it's 3 years' salary, it's expensive, whatever your salary.

Because close contact is reserved for those we are close to. Physical touch for us implies that you have sort of "right" to be that informal with us. That right is earned over time and trust.

It is supposed to Boone years salary, and that is not America, but created by the diamond industry. Americans just like Europeans used to use more heirlooms and colored stone with better designs that were thought to be beautiful, while diamonds were boring. We were all brainwashed on that one.

Must be hard for latinos to live in that environment.

The rings are kind of a tradition, they're really expensive because most are made of some rare materials and since pretty much everyone buys one the stores make prices higher, simple capitalism. Marriage is very important because our belief is that especially in Christian tradition in the south is that a family should be established prior to child birth. And even tho the feminists constantly wail about "patriarchy" and " female oppression" we don't see women as birthing machines. We think that the family relationship is just as important as childbirth

I dont know if says in the bible that your wedding ring must cost a years pay

I know they're expensive but most wedding rings don't even cost a months pay for a middle class American

Why does /cum/ exsist?
It's the most redundant general

Idk. I don't browse /cum/ cause Canadians are basically the same as northern and New England Americans and I see Mexicans every day

Def intended functionality.

Americans btfo out of the water

>coming from a brit

they really just can't compete