Bane?

Bane?

How many memes can Sup Forums put in one post?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=66QaJFAj3PI
youtube.com/watch?v=YlqGvf4dYNY
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3HwWJx4c60
blog.livedoor.jp/drazuli/archives/8433668.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm worried about him.

is he going to be alright?

Yes yes, well done big guy, well done

HOWEVER

Yes yes, i drive big guy, i drive

HOWEVER

Yes, yes, you dont get to bring any friends...

HOWEVER

Yes, yes, getting caught was part of my master plan

HOWEVER

HOL UP, i drive big guy, i drive

HOWEVER

Very good James, you found my secret base.

HOWEVER

actually looking pretty good here, did he lose weight?

FUCK
LESS THAN 10 POSTS IN AND THE MOST CANCEROUS THREAD ON Sup Forums
MODS
DELETE THIS SHIT

DONT TALK TO THE MOD OR HIS WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN

hothead

TELL THAT TO KANJIKLUB

Yes, yes, well done, DUDE, well done DUDE.

HOWEVER

LOOKS LIKE HIGH GROUND'S JUST BACK ON THE MENU FOR YOUnglings LMAO

>Watch Suicide Squad
>It ain't Me starts playing

They say Slytherin won by a hundred and fifty points. Well you know what Ray? I'm smart enough to know that it doesn't matter how many points you get in life, in fact I'd be happy just to find one point to this whole mess. In the end everyone just ends up upside down in a box under a pile of shit at the sewage plant.

Dumbledore knew this.

>Howeverposting
>In the Current Year

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
EL BANE
EL KANJIKLUB
EL DUMBLEDORE
NO SOY YO STARTS PLAYING
JAJAJAJA

hot
head

Why did nobody get dubs yet

Go away dannyboytbh

TRAITOR

hot
head

Alejandro's preparing a delightful meal for us. Chilli and Sea Bass, I believe

Who /dannyboy/ here?

Pottery

JUST

>some cop was shot in my country and the press said the people who knew the shooter said he was a "hothead"
Goddamnit

>meme magic is real
AAAAUUUUUUOOOOOOGGGGGGHHHHHHH

This thread is MEDIOCRE

Check these digits

Nice try but ITS OVER user, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

CHECK EM

Holy shit how stupid can you people be? Taking a falcon to the theatre? A FUCKING falcon? i mean its 2016 people! Every single person who frequents kino centres knows of the objectively superior Andean condor. Much more rugged design, genetically engineered to dispose of my uneaten crab legs, and easily passes for a GF at no singles policy locations. ITS 2016 PEOPLE.

>007

ALL YOUR PAIN JAMBES

Impressive. Very nice.

HOWEVER...

Prove you're not a newfag.

>mfw the Bane meme finally found its sucessor

%triforce%

I want frogposters to leave

kek

looks like big guy is back on the high ground, boys!

Yes yes, well done mmmmm boys, well done

HOWEVER

Kek

wtf I hate bane now

wtf, I hate dannyboytbh now

>mfw this ashmatic user is actually Dannyboytbh shilling himself in Sup Forums.

These were hilarious

>C-Ai-A

A CIA agent falls in love with Bane.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the big guy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in banter with the masked terrorist and asks what happens if he takes off his mask, he says it would be very painful. The CIA agent says he's a big guy, then the big guy answers, "FOR YOU."

Confused by these turn of events, the CIA agent investigates and finds out that the man he called is not the same man he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the big guy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

Meme's, I don't call them meme's any more I call them Big Guy Units, and you must have enough Big Guy Units to shitpost on Sup Forums

Patrick Bateman falls in love with his dubs.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with dub-finding bot. Never minding the strange repeating digits, he immediately uses it, and is overjoyed to find out that the dubs have a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in more dubs getting ways, he instead acquires singles. Confused by these turn of events, the Wall Street businessman investigates and finds out that the dubs he made is not the same dubs he fell in love with. In fact, the dubs don't exist in this universe at all. They are dubs from an alternate universe, who has fallen in love with the MC's own psycho self, who too is blissfully unaware of their crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While they shitpost all over Sup Forums, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DUBS.

LEBRONS?

Tell me about bane, you hothead.
why does he wear the mask, i am worried about him.
He is a big guy. For you. Yes yes, well done bane well done. HOWEVER
I am CIA.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

PEOPLE IS HAVING FUN AND I DONT KNOW WHY!!!

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>George Costanza has a crush on Ellaine Benis
>He receives confession from Benis on his cellphone
>It turns out it's from Benis from an alternate dimension
>Alternate-Benis (A-Benis) loves Alternate Costanza (A-Costanza)
>A-Benis wants to learn about A-Costanza from Costanza since she assumes the two are the same
>Costanza wants to learn about Benis from A-Benis due to the same reason
>Costanza and A-Benis can only communicate through short messages (SMS)
>A tale of love through cellphones
>Implying magical cellphones are real
>Implying this pasta is funny
>Posting Keit-Ai in 2011 + 5
>ISHYGDDT

>DUMBledoreposting
>2016
>Too long for me

FINALLY

Yes, yes, most cancerous thread on Sup Forums.

HOWEVER

Why are Sup Forums memes so shit?

there is that funny spiderman fix door, in Episode 3 SW, with the BvS flash meme

An alien falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, the grey immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on the spaceman as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl and was about to anal probe her, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with E.T.'s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of SPACE.

>HE is a big guy, HOWEVER is still soreboutdatfiddybux, this master plan has the high ground, for you

FROM MY POINT VIEW, FIX THIS DAMN DOOR

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK BRUCE
YOU HAVE TO FIX THE DAMN DOOR

>B-Ai-T

A bait falls in love with a fish.

Unable to confish, she is fished by a pisces ex sakana with the fish's fish. Never fishing the strange fish, she immediately fishes her, and is overfished to fish out that she has a fish on her as well.

But, the next fish, when she fishes the previous day's fishes to the fish, she only fishes at her with a fished expression. After some fish, she fishes out that the fish she fished is not the same fish she fish in fish with. In fact, she doesn't fish in this fish at all. She is the fish's alternate fish, who has fishen in fish with the fish's own fish, who too is blissfully fish of her fish.

Fishes ensue as the two fish up a fish to fish each other their darkest, most private fishes in order to fish the other with the fishes they need to fish the fish of their other fishes. While the two fish their respective fishes, fish fishes as they fish to fish in fish with each other instead and fish the NATURE of FISHING.

meme
magic
is
21st
century
culture

youtube.com/watch?v=66QaJFAj3PI

A Gamergater falls in love with a Vivian James.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the vidya game girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the video game journalism cabal was responsible for claiming that gamers aren't their audience anymore and some girl slept with five guys in order to give her shitty game exposure.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the corruption in video games journalism. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the ETHICS in VIDEO GAME JOURNALISM.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=YlqGvf4dYNY

>>A-Benis

>Keit愛 OST

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>Keit愛 TVアニメ

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

>Keit愛: 君の名は。

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Q3HwWJx4c60

>this thread

KEIT-AI WILL (FIND A WAY)
YOU SHOULD GO (BACK TO Sup Forums)
LET ME OFF
THIS FUCKING RIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Confirmed dankest meme.

I don't get it, there are like two memes there

EL JUSTO
L

J
U
S
T
O

Keit-ai was a mistake.

Un chico se enamora de una chica.

Incapaz de confesar sus sentimientos, obtiene con un deus ex machina el número de teléfono de la chica. Sin importarle mucho el extraño prefijo la llama imediatamente y descubre con gran emoción que ella tambien se ha enamorado de él.

Pero, al dia siguiente, cuando habla con la chica sobre la confesión, ella sólo lo mira con extrañeza. Después de investigar un poco, descubre que la chica a la que llamó no es la misma de la que estaba enamorado. De hecho, no hay ni rastro de ella en su universo. Ella es una versión alternativa en un universo paralelo que en realidad esta enamorada de la VA del protagonista, aunque este ignora sus sentimientos.

Se dan malentendidos y cómicas situaciones cuando los dos acuerdan intercambiarse sus secretos más oscuros y privados, para dotar al otro con las armas necesarias para conquistar el corazón de sus versiones alternativas. Mientras ambos persiguen a su persona amada, la situación se vuelve DRÁMATICA cuando se dan cuenta de que en realidad se estan enamorando el uno del otro y empiezan a questionarse la NATURALEZA del AMOR.

>Costanza wants to learn about Benis

>looks up IMDB
>Ellaine from Seinfeld's surname is literally Benes

A friendly reminder that senpai noticed us.

blog.livedoor.jp/drazuli/archives/8433668.html

It was a wednesday, and I went to my local cinéma to watch Baul Plart 33: Rise of the Pauls vs Dawn of the Blarts. Anyway, I drove my falcon on my bike while my anvil was on the backseat. My mother had fed me tendies, and I had to beat her up and show her pain because she was hiding in the shadows. As I reached the cinéma, the guard asked me if I could show him my ticket. I had to undergo a special anal exam wherein the guard penetrated me with his penis to ensure I had nothing inside, and had to put a buttplug up my arse. My falcon was very impatient, so I put him on my head where it feasted on the bird seeds that I had sprinkled slowly last night while I fapped to some cunny. I was fined $300 because I was single. I paid him that money, and the guy asked me the password.
"It's a wazi, It's a woozi, It's ...prrrer"
He proceeded to cuck my gf because I was heterosexual and then forced me to rim him. Then I had to buy the mandatory popcorn, which the nigger behind the stand aked me if I wanted butter on. Furious, I smashed my anvil through his head and instructed mt falcon to poop on the heads of everyone. I took some chilli sauce in my hands and rubbed them in he eyes of anyone who opposed me and burnt it all to the griund. I chopped off the nigger's (who cucked me) dick and shoved my anvil up his ass, and then put the microwaves on high and escaped because the time was neigh.
As the cinéma exploded, I felt really high
My heart was feeling impressive and I thought I could touch the sky.
As I kissed my gf, I asked her why,
And she told me that it's because I am a big guy.

copyrighted, do not steal.

>AIDS combined with cancer

How do you read "jajaja"?

>he didn't know this

Keit-ai finds a way.

>Youll get your rent when you fix this damn door you fucking subhuman slavic kike.

Jesus Christ, Raimi

kak my sides

>keit-ai is now on Sup Forums

May god help us all.

Will someone explain this meme to me? I've been gone for too long.

No hes Indian

>this thread

WHAHAPPEN?

kait-ai has never been a meme I've been able to understand

it's just not funny

Keit-ai found a way.

well im very sorry to hear that..

what the fuck is keit-ai