My mother is abusing my father. What do? This is the most painful thing ever

My mother is abusing my father. What do? This is the most painful thing ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mFOfmzlXLBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kick her in the cunt

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE until she stops

Good job saving the thumbnail instead of the full image there you fucking dipshit.

This thread has potential let's keep it going

No I did it because it pisses people like you off.
>mission successful

Cut yourself vertically

Or maybe you're just autistic

>Oh fuck... I meant to do that haha joke's on you I'm a fucking genius

Knock her out, and tie her to a chair. Beat the fuck out of her for hours. Tell her you'll kill her if she does it again. Don't be a bitch

Prolly cause shes a DIRTY FUCKING UNFAITHFUL SLUT, I hope he beats her harder then warmachine beat his spic slut gf

haha

Tell your father to man the fuck up and stop being emasculated like a fucking beta male

Record the whole thing and post it on Sup Forums.
The whole thing sounds funny as hell.

Get involved. For his own safety you dad can't do shit, as it is your mom could still call the cops and have them on her side without him ever touching her. You're their child so the cops might be a bit more reasonable if you break it up (not saying beat your mom but do what you have to do)

Sounds like you need some tendies user

NIGGERS

You should rape you mom about. Grab her by the pussy and cum inside it. SHe probably just need a good dick'n. Give it to her. You problems will be solved, or you'll be on top of the world.

Has anyone seen this yet? Clinton supporters attack homeless Trump supporter lady.
youtu.be/mFOfmzlXLBk

It's the other way around, dipshit. OP's father is being abused.

I don't think you understand the dynamics of psychological and physical abuse. I know you want to sound cool to your Sup Forumsros and everything, but this is child-like retardation and to be honest it's hackneyed.

>jokes on you I was only PRETENDING to be retarded

Go back to Sup Forums faggot.

You've been pretending to be retarded your whole life, not on purpose though.

Elaborate OP?

NIGGER CUCK

How could you pretend to do something accidentally. Are you well? Are you seeking help?

Don't think so. If it was an ape family, the female would never dare to yell at the chimp, otherwise she'd be beaten to pulp and used as fucktoy by all the bros when high on crack.
Op's family is white trash aka Trumpers.

Agreed. Give up details, OP

So you've just confirmed that you're retarded

No they're Hill shills, if they were a Trump family ops dad would totally fuck shit up.

Stop posting anytime

My mother psychologically abuses my father. My father was in the war, killed a lot of fucking people, and got shot at A LOT. He goes to therapy to manage his PTSD, which has manifested itself in breakdowns, yelling, mild psychosis, insomnia, outbursts, and just the most BRUTAL depression. My mom takes advantage of this and constantly belittles him and calls him crazy. She reminds him that he has PTSD, blames all his mistakes (not even mistakes. Just things she doesn't like) on his PTSD, and when he has an episodes, instead of supporting him, she just gets in her car and takes a drive and wait for him to "calm down."

I fucking want to kill this bitch. I live 30 minutes away, so if something were to happen, it would be too late before I got there.

I kinda just found out about this and it's fucking tragic.

>is on Sup Forums
>doesn't like shitposting

Get mad at her, and tell her how you feel to her face. Then, speak to your dads psychiatrist.

Definitely say something, I hate to say it but your mom sounds either fucking retarded or is just a cold hearted bitch. Do anything, just help your dad out, he needs all the support he can get

Also, make sure your dad is on meds, and not just talk therapy. Stay strong OP

Kill her. It's still warm enough for bodies to decompose quickly when left outdoors.
Send your dad on vacation beforehand though, just to be sure he's no blamed.
If you dump in the forest, bury the bitch. If you dump in water don't put her in a plastic bag, that's a rookie mistake. If you live in and urban area either dissolve her in a bathtub or chop her into tiny pieces and scatter them in places no one will find them.

Mom fuck and many cum her insides. Work well one me time me did but no layer so pregnant of baby she made be. Do not like me

how does that even work? he's a man he can just punch her in the tits and choke her.

>go fight in a war to be rewarded by this
Poor guy

I think when you hit a woman, that's the most feminine thing a man can do. To let his emotions get to him enough to hit somebody. That's woman shit. A real man is calm, collected, intelligent, and stoic.

>in thread about an abusive mother and a PTSD ridden father
>HOW CAN U NOT LIEK MY SHITPOSTS LOL GO BAK TO LEDDDIT

that's not how it works in nature with most living things

This. Op listen to this user. Best advice itt. Just dothis and move on. That disgusting whore doesn't deserve anything else.
Then you can lock your dad in the loony bin, get his house and savings and burn it all in Vegas.

thanks for getting everyone in the thread onto a government watch list asshole

I still think you should murder your mom / kick her in the cunt.

>damage control damage control damage control

Dude man up. Woman.

Unless you're not an amerifat.

kill her and rape her dead body

Anyone got that webm of that black guy beating the fuck out of his wife?

My thoughts exactly

He didn't say they were cowards. If you actually looked into the """quotes""" MSM spoon feeds you, you'd see he said that people with PTSD see shit we never will, and while something may seen normal and basic to us, they may see it way different.

You don't need a webm just go to the nigger part of town and wait

What the fuck

Those darn discount translators.

Wow they really twisted his words.
>when people come back from war and combat and they see things that maybe a lot of the folks in this room have seen many times over and you’re strong and you can handle it
Is he referring to people seeing war in movies or just seeing normal things in normal human life like a chair? Because if he means the second thing that makes no sense, how are you strong for seeing a chair