Are there any female on Sup Forums tonight? I need some help...

Are there any female on Sup Forums tonight? I need some help. Im an extremely shy guy and i want to make some female friends. I had a girlfriend but we broke up after i moved and now i think its time to start looking again. Im a pretty attractive male but im really shy. What should i do and or go to meet some women other than a bar? I dont want to find trashy girls. I want to meet some cool girls with most of my intrests. What do? Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGIoRUlzE2Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DlyPKpjvxFY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this even bait?
Try internet dating......????

He's too shy!

Pretty modest about his looks though...

EDATING

Na online dating doesnt seem real. Its all about hooking up. If i want to hook up id just go to a bar. Should i look at the library or like a coffee shop or something?

Lol no im pretty attractive. Im no 10 but im good looking and take care of my body

Op here. Should i let them come to me? Like they start the conversation? I dont know how to approach someone ive never talked too. Im in a completely different state than i once was and i lived there my intire life before coming here.

Hey, OP. Do you have to go anywhere that you can see any potential female friends, if not hotties, on a daily basis, like school or a job?

Bumping

Well i start college in the spring because i signed up too late and i start my new job this week. I wouldve started either but i broke my hand skateboarding the week after i moved up. Any suggestions? Should i wait until i start college? Or should i try at the music stores and coffee shops around town?

yea, library is a good idea if you're looking between the ages of 60-80

Btw i was washing my hands before i took the picture and got some water on my shirt lol

So library is a no go. Any other suggestions?

what are your interests?

Lose the long hair, girls want a man not a boy

You may want to brush up on learning to be more confident in yourself and your social abilities by reading up on articles from more sites like askmen.com or any online source as good or better. Got any books already or have you been looking into this? As you are looking into taking stock in yourself, you may also consider visiting either or those places and maybe say "hi" in a friendly way to those people who you may be drawn to more than others. How's that sound so far, OP?

Go to synagogue

I love to read, to listen to music, to sing and to skateboard and long board. Biking and hiking are other things i really enjoy. I live a very simplistic life style honestly haha. Very easy going and understanding. I dont like to hook up honestly. It makes me feel trashy and its not me. Most girls dont seem to want a man at my age. They just want to party and sleep around it seems. Id love to find a girl who has a great sense of style honestly. I like the inde look with girls and there are alot of those here. I just dont know how to confront them to talk. Like i see them checking me out but i just dont have the nerve to just walk up to them and talk.

Never im a lion at heart. I cant loose my mane. Im 100% a man haha long hair or not. If the girl doesnt like it shes not for me.

No ive never looked into that type of stuff honestly. I just try to be me. Not just the normal type of guy. I want someone to like me for who i am. Not for being something im not. I mean ill read up on some stuff but i just want to find a girl who likes me for me

Religion scares me lol

Have you considered a dating app like Plenty of Fish or the leading one, Tinder?

Here is the best and most simple advice you can ever get for dating...just be yourself. If you are too shy to talk to women then don't. You can't force a conversation with someone because you want a girl friend. Maybe you're in a point of your life where you just need to concentrate on work and your mediocre life. Eventually you'll naturally bump into some hag and your NATURAL chemistry will make things work. That is how genetics and real attraction works. Otherwise it's fantasy and artificial. Your brain has the power to self analyze and interpret reality, so use it you clueless kids

I tried tinder and got a few matches. I went on a date with a girl and she was slamming shots all night. She wanted to hook up and i told her i had work in the morning and just dropped her off at her house. I just assume any sort of dating app or online dating is just a hook up and thats not what im looking for. I like want someone whos more than a fuck buddy. I want a friend along as a girlfriend. Someone who i get excited when i see them or when we are planning to meet up.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGIoRUlzE2Q

I mean i can talk to girls. I just cant start the conversation.

>im pretty attractive
With that additude you're not going to get any female friends.

Also they way you look at yourself in a mirror is different than how other people see you. If you want to see how people actually look at you, take an actual photo of yourself, not in the mirror, most phones have a front facing camera for a reason, I'm not sure if you knew this though.

Also take this thread to >>/r9k/

Have you received any criticism about you, your wardrobe and hygiene or your interests ? That maybbe a good point to start to make sure you are even ready to meet such a girl or a woman that interests you and is also attracted to you. Please respond, OP.

OP you look like a sissy faggot twink with that orange hair and baby face and you got no muscles and pretty amnlet too.
you better remain at home and dont embarass yourself,let the girls to big black man.

lil laughs

Have you received any criticism about you, your wardrobe and hygiene or your interests ? That may be a good point to start to make sure you are even ready to meet such a girl or a woman that interests you and is also attracted to you. Please respond, OP.

Id perfer not to post my face on Sup Forums. That seems like a bad idea and i like to keep my anonymity. Like i said i know im attractive and thats not what im worried about.Ive had very beautiful girlfriends throughout.Im more worried about my shyness and making the first move. I feel like ill see someone attractive with great style and ill say something stupid if i start the conversation

OP you got no chance with a woman
They look for man with beards and dark skin with a muscled or shredded body and that can protect them.if you are skinny you will not get any pussy.try with lil teens they are desperate.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DlyPKpjvxFY

You look like you're 15

MODS

yea we belive you OP.hahahahahah

>been with beautiful girlfriends
>asks on Sup Forums how to get a girl
yea OP you are very attractive

Not a manlet normally. I just had a broken hand and now recovering. Im 6'2 and use to krav maga. No manlet. Lol

Yea OP we belive you.
Great body you got from all that jew jitsu.heheheheh what a loser

Never about my wardrobe or hygeine. I shower, workout, bruah my teeth daily. I dress for success on a normal day haha.

Lol sure broham.

OP come on we all want to see your booty hole.
get that thong down and show us the lil white pale booty.
you got no hope with woman.kys

Believe hat you want. Im not here for my looks. Im here to help my shyness and im not going to put my face on Sup Forums. Thats very dumb lol

Rule #16 fag
no such thing as women on the internet

I use to get women im not worried about what i look like lol

>broham
pantied down ass on the phone come on boi show us that twink femine redhead ass.

Lol i love how people talk all big over the internet. Like i said im trying to find a way to beat my shyness

post your face pussy, anyone can lie on the internet, everyone knows you don't talk to girls, you probably have your dad fuck your ass before he goes to sleep am i right?

Forget it. I knew this wasnt the place to ask this lol. I guess i got enough information out of this to find someone. Thanks for those who helped me out and took this seriously. Well as serious as it can be for Sup Forums

Are you interested in black cock? I had a guy that I friendzoned and I told him that he should just become gay since I could never think of him as a potential sex partner. I pointed out guys I wanted to fuck and instead of downgrading them, he asked about their cocks, which made me suspect he was closet gay. I encouraged him to pursue some black guys and he did and he's never turned back. I recommend it

No your not right and again no. Im not willing to post my face on Sup Forums. Its very easy to trace someone back and i dont need that. Like i said previously ido get girls. I just wanted to find a way to start the conversation instead of them doing it.

Read my advice

Not gay or intrested. Thanks for the tip though

Try picking up girls at bookshops or libraries, avoid the romance section thou because it's full of dumb whore.

You may want to go with what was mentioned in these posts and develop that first before reaching this end .

Bumping for response

Just go into Facebook fap threads and fap all day. Better than real sex

looking for an excuse sounds pretty autistic