Anyone from Toronto or been there?

Anyone from Toronto or been there?

Where are some cool landmarks to check out?

Cool cafes and restaurants?

Any general tips or suggestions on the area?

Other urls found in this thread:

tiff.net/?view=grid&mode=on-now&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Distillery district has a nice brewpub, "Mill St Brewery"

Bretty good food and gud beer

Source: I live 40 minutes away via train

Walk up and down church Street wearing only a g-string, meet a whole bunch new friends to go shopping with

got it, i'll probably check it out, dude have you been to the castle? is it worth it?

lol

Praise the 6GOD

the 6GAY
fuck drake you corny ass faggot

>have you been to the castle? is it worth it?

Never have. I really only visit to go to the auto show in feb and indy in july. Sometimes I visit the aquarium with is actually good as well come to think of it

got it, thanks for the suggestion bro

:(

This. Bonus points for using the glory hole at the mcdonalds on queen&church.
Fucking kill yourself

dude, also, how's the weather right now in the area?

Check out Kensington Market, got some nice cafes, restaurants, bars, and small specialty stores. My personal favourite spot is Big Fat Burrito on Augusta.

Queen West is worth walking down, very trendy area with lots of boutiques and good food.

Trinity Bellwoods is a nice big park with plenty of people drinking outdoors and playing sports and walking their dogs.

Basically, stay between College and Queen, and west of Spadina as far as Ossington or so and you'll discover the best Toronto has to offer. Don't bother with the financial district or typical touristy spots.

Toronto sucks ass. Way too fucking many misogyny patriarchy respect my preferred pronouns Chanty Binx types. Go to Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, etc. You'll have a better time.

Reach Jane and Finch. You can link up with my boys and I and we can make moves.

Chilly, looks like it might be a rainy week, somehow doubt that though

Basically typical fall weather

Jane and finch isnt shit anymore, bitch nigger. reach vp

Oh snap, thanks for the suggestions, i'm actually writing them down and I will definitely check out Kensington Market and Queen West, maybe Trinity if I get the time. Also, do you happen to know of cool art galleries to check out?

I just happen to be in the Toronto area, I might check out Windsor some day though
Jane and Finch? moves? you mean movies?

Jane and finch is nothing. Driftwood, nothing. The whole neighborhood has chilled out. Queen st East? Yah.. dont go anywhere near there. I mean if you like drugs... Queen st E and Jarvis.

do you know my boy Estey Fikre?

Queen and jarvis isnt even that bad, just a run down part of downtown full of crackheads, mental patients from SMH and hood niggers from regent park

No

Exactly, when I compare Jane and finch area, with Regent Park area. My opinion is RP is worse. Atleast I can roam jane and finch on a friday/saturday night.

You get rushed by baboons if you roam queen east and broadway

you will not get laid

Isn't Regent pretty much getting gutted?

Go for a walk on Victoria park late at night and wear a kkk robe.
Tru, scarboroughs worse though. It's always been shit
Yes

Check out a place called 'Mother's Dumplings', absolutely amazing dumplings

It's a cool city to visit tbh

Just don't stay too long, too fucking many pajeets

>Tru, scarboroughs worse though. It's always been shit

Yeah, i mean even the fucking name sounds sketchy

Check out Mama's boy's burgers. Fucking best shit ever dude.

The AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario) is really all you need, they have a great contemporary art section on the top floor with video art and installations and whatnot that I would highly recommend and a solid collection of more traditional paintings 'n' shit on the ground level.

Also worth seeing something at Tiff Bell Lightbox if you're into movies. Not sure when you're gonna be around but they usually have something good on - tiff.net/?view=grid&mode=on-now&

I live 5 minutes from the Distillery, it's a nice little

check'd

also, I see that place is in Chinatown, is that area interesting enough to explore too? either way I might put it on my bucket list

Fucking paki taxi drivers are terrible, and don't bother letting them in in traffic either, they'll just fucking stare at you and drive like idiots. One day the streets of toronto will be full of rickshaws, human shit and stray dogs, just like india and pakistan.
There's some nice parts
theres a cafe there that makes dank ass sandwiches, try it out man

pretty cool area, honestly just went to the place for a quick visit and that place really resonated with me, would like to go back at some point

for sure, i'll put it on my list

got it, thanks bro, I was looking for a contemporary art place

Not the same guy but if by castle you mean Casa Loma then no its actually incredibly boring; I would not recommend it.

>Winnipeg, Saskatoon

top kek

Saskatchewan > ontario

what's the name of the cafe?
what spots did you get to see? any cool cafes that you could remember?

yes, ah man, I thought it would be neat

Don't remember, it's near a parking lot though. Hope that helps :^)

No probs man. Used to live in Toronto and I visit every so often, it's really a fantastic city.

From the AGO you can walk north on Spadina through Chinatown, pass Queen Street and "The Burger's Priest" (my pick for best burger place in Toronto), then Kensington is shortly after. Hope you have a good time there!

go to hamilton where are the cool people/hot chicks are. Check out limeridge mall.

Yeah so I didn't like Casa Loma but my friend came to visit for a week a while back and we went to the CN Tower, the aquarium, Toronto Island, Eaton Centre, and Canada's Wonderland (even though that's in Vaughn, not actually in Toronto). You could try those places as well as other comments here are pointing out more. Anyways I hope you have a good trip.

lol got it, I'll check it out if possible
Thanks bro, it's good to hear that Toronto is a walkable city, thanks for the suggestions too!
I'll put it on my list, thanks!

thanks bro!