Pissing after fapping, is it easy to piss after fapping for you? I have to wait like an hour before I can piss

Pissing after fapping, is it easy to piss after fapping for you? I have to wait like an hour before I can piss.

pretty easy, it hurts sometimes though
no problem peeing with a boner either

7.5 inches if it matters

i go to pee almost immediately after i cum

This.
Cleans them tubes out.

peeing after i cum cleans out the remaining cum so it doesnt ooze out over the course of the next few minutes and make a mess

Yup

Not sure if you have ever had sex before but pissing after sex is an intentional biological function.

Having your partner's sexual fluids in your urethra is an easy way to get a UTI, so pissing flushes it out, hence why it's normal to feel the urge to piss after cumming.

This is important for both genders, but particularly for females who tend to be more vulnerable to UTIs.

If you fuck a girl in the ass without a condom, then pissing post-sex is even more pertinent.

OP you gotta make that shit go out

i always wait a few minutes otherwise it will occasionally make my dickhole burn for a bit

My piss always shoots crazy every time I piss. There is usually atleast two streams. It has been like this since I was young

It also cleans the semen out. You shouldn't raw dog a girl again without pissing first. The chance of pregnancy shoots up.

Lmfao, kek. I got 3 streams shooting 12 different ways

Pissing right after helps me so i don't cum in my fucking pants

Isn't pissing and cuming the same thing?

It's annoying i piss off the back porch more than the toilet because I usually have to clean up after I piss

there was a time were I was worried because I would ALWAYS go to pee after fapping and couldn't help it
I thought there was something wrong with me
now I'm glad I don't do it anymore

I have to piss down my bathroom sink due to it spraying everywhere like a god damn fountain

i love pissing in sinks

well i cant, sometimes i really need too pee but it does come out, so yes i need to wait like 30 mmin or so

I can piss, it's just the piss takes a extra second to come out. I guess it has to push the remaining cum out.

Your pee hole prolly has skin over it my cousin had to have surgery for it

I'll just deal with my skin dude. No one coming near my dick with surgery shit.