Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsVNKmb6jEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is sabotaging the Republican party by making fun of the most extreme elements of the Tea Party, and is wanting Hillary to win.

Was there really any question all along?

Funny, but fake. There's really no need to make shit up to destroy Drumpf.

>Drumpf

What a stupid faggot you are.

>and is wanting Hillary to win.
If this were the case, why would he feel the need to call into question the integrity of our elections.

Don't be a naive idiot, don tbe fooled, he's in this to win it, regardless of his chances.
He's just that stupid.

I concur...Trump wants Clinton to win
Good for economy
Great for Trump

He's dragging his name through the mud just to help Clinton win?

How naive can you be? He's not on her side, he's on no one's side but his own.

Donald rejected his evil ways and saved his own soul.

Famously quoted from his rallys,
>"This may be my last chance to get into Heaven."

He understands what he has to do, and he's going all out, you and every other user know that. He hasn't spared anything, he works 24/7, suffered unprecedented ridicule and hate. He's a good man. I believe in Trump

It's always darkest before the Don

>the don
>giving a SHIT about god or heaven
What kind of idiot are you?

using your own logic, he's too GREEDY to risk the chance. His ego is too big to lose everything in the end

>drumpf

Hf losing on the 8th faggot

No, that's not using my logic.
My logic says he's an atheist who doesn't give a hot goddamn about the afterlife. He's out to get paid in this life.

Yeah, his name is ruined, so he better win or else he's fucked both in business, and politically.

Bet they're swingers.

do you really think he believes in God? He believes in one thing; himself.

you're wrong. It's all a ploy. He's the greatest actor of our time.

this.

>His ego is too big to lose everything in the end
that's when trumpalina "redefines" winning.
>the system is rigged
>election was stolen from me
>watch my new tv network
>i win

I would have felt bad for the kids because they're losing money on their businesses too, but they're all just as bad as him.
I do feel bad for Barron. He deserves a better life.

Don't be a fool.

Don't give him so much credit, he hasn't earned it.

>Don't give him so much credit
that's what most US banks say too

That's why he prefers Russian money.

He'll never be president so who cares?

that comic is hilarious considering that trump would have never got as far as he did without free publicity

I don't think you understand the political spectrum.

Liberals are athiests who support abortion, gay rights, race mixing, ect. They are voting for Hillary almost exclusively, with the exception of Johnson pulling a few.

Trump announced third debate he won't be supporting partial birth abortion, he has been invited on numerous christian talk shows, most recently Pat Roberston and his VP is the most conservative, bible-belt christian to run alongside a nominee in the past 3 decades

Trump is a good man, and is even buying a homeless woman who defended his hollywood star a house cause she got beat up by Hillary Clintons paid thugs

wife swap?

>Trump is a good man,
wew

Trump isn't a Christian. He embodies no Christian ideals.

>Obama Admits To Rigged Elections Back In 2008

youtube.com/watch?v=PsVNKmb6jEc

it's okay i know you're underage but soon you'll learn how elections work in the real world

You recognize a christian by their actions

Matthew 7:16 "By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"

Trump is thinking "Why am I associating with these crooked assholes, oh right.. to get more money so I can eventually retire happy."

later he's like "Something needs to be done about these crooked liars. I need to run as president"

>Trump is a good man
Clueless or brainwashed?

man im really killing you guys lol, such low energy in this thread.

can ANYONE beat me in an arguement?

also dubs

>You recognize a christian by their actions
Cheated on multiple wives, assaulted many women, said he would fuck his daughter, cheated people out of money, went bankrupt instead of paying bills, LIES about donating to charity.

His actions speak volumes.

>tells a joke
>refers to rigged elections of the 18th and 19th century.
OBAMA RIGS ALL DA ELECTIONS GOIUS

He's a better man than you, he can literally donate 1 million dollars to a charity right now, and that will be more than you will ever do in your entire life for your country/community/family/friends

prove it wrong. you can't
>protip:
you cannot.

The level to which you are wrong here is astounding.

If he did that that would also be more than he's done for charity in the past decade.

>he can literally donate 1 million dollars to a charity right now
He could certainly lie about doing so.

>he can literally donate 1 million dollars to a charity right now
but NEVER DOES

Rich /= good man.

>>protip:
oh well you said "pro-tip" so I guess you win junior.

I'm at a loss for words.
A social "simpleton" has broken down the fabric of our political society with one.sentence on an image board doomed for closure.

>tl;dr trump supporters (terk ar jerbs) got baited into electing Hillary.

I wouldn't trust the four of you with his wealth, you sound so angst y and hate-filled.

No wonder God made you penniless and fat

You said junior so I guess you win kiddo

You aren't even a good troll. What's the point in doing this?

The projection here.

My only thought is that anyone who bought into this, anyone who cares about this vaudeville we all have had to endure during this election deserves whatever is coming to them. There was one person who deserved our votes, but our votes obviously don't matter.
Let her cheat again if she needs to win. Let him cheat to win using whatever underhanded tricks he's learned from those before him.
Fuck them both, and fuck you if you care.

You're right. Slander and lies aren't needed to shine light on his idiocracy.

thanks for the
>(you)

you can stop responding to me now

Suddenly all the Republicans are afraid of war.

>fuck you if you care
You evidently care a lot you whiny little bitch.

>libtard brainwashed by msnbc and cnn

Why are you mad /bro?

Whos fault is that?

What makes you think he believes in God?
The part where he said "i've never asked for forgiveness because I've never done anything wrong"?
That sounds so Christian to me.

>No wonder God made you penniless and fat
there is no god
middle class
I could not be fat if i tried
so, it's one, two, three strikes you're out, because you're so fu-ck-ing lame

>Whos fault is that?
The media? They want a spectacle, no matter what.
It's disgusting what they've done to our election cycle.

I love how Trumpsuckers will blatantly ignore this post

I have such low test that I have gynecomastia and no sex drive, as well as a burning prostate. I voted for Trump. Low test is not a cause of stupidity

your middle class? who's fault is that, his father worked hard, raised his son to become as successful as he did. Your father never gave a shit about you, now you don't talk to him and post on Sup Forums ranting about how there is no God and lying about not being fat

check
and
b8

>assaulted many women, said he would fuck his daughter, cheated people out of money, went bankrupt instead of paying bills, LIES about donating to charity.

Can't wait to overhear crybabies like yourself after the 8th. I'll get on here and tell my /bros about it while you're still out trying to find a new job.

>The media? They want a spectacle, no matter what.
>It's disgusting what they've done to our election cycle.

Implying the media didn't want Clinton to win.

lol

there is no structure to the post, no grammar, just randomized words. Wouldn't you ignore a post you read :
If he is a his is and then they weren't then what is the time for another canceled topper?

I know I would.

Trump is a puppet. What will it take for you ameritards to wake up and realize this?

i ignored it because it started with

>I'm at a loss for words.

and then he kept typing

they had sex together.

>Can't wait to overhear crybabies like yourself after the 8th
How fucking delusion can you be.
You just ignore reality unless it suits you, then?

Okay then..

A social "simpleton" has broken down the fabric of our political society with one.sentence on an image board doomed for closure.

>Trump is a puppet
For whom?

ignored because he's so autistic he puts quotes around simpleton

His wife. All married men are

A social simpleton has broken down the fabric of our political society with one.sentence on an image board doomed for closure.

>How fucking delusion can you be.
>You just ignore reality unless it suits you, then?

What am I ignoring? The only people that are voting for Clinton are SJW faggots who want the rest of this country to respect their pronouns or are flat out retarded with their commie ideologies.

Stop trying to downplay Trump by saying "Oh he's a puppet, oh he's working with Clinton".

It's downplaying the fact that he's tapping into a large part of the population that truly believes in what he's saying.

We can't ignore them or their needs, because if we do, someone smarter than trump with a more level head is going to come along and take over, and I'd be worried if he did.

And there are more of those people (and women) than Trump supporters, and she's going to win.

checked the dubs

read the entire thing and agreed 100%, wtf i hate Trump now

I'm sorry im now #MentallyHill lets stand with her guys forget the lies and the schemes

>
>Why are you mad /bro?
>
>Whos fault is that?
Since Hillary has more support nationwide than Trump, does that mean that America is a nation of pussies?

Most people in America have more estrogen than testosterone, yes. That's a fact.

"your" more wrong than you will ever know
father died when i was a child
he was not successful on ANY level
not "ranting". prove there is a god fucknut
6'2" 180# (not real proud of the 180) and twice your age (easily) JUNIOR.
go to bed. it's another "busy" day in the 8th grade for you tomorrow

this, it's partially due to our excessive sugar intake. We eat so much shit food it destroys our health.

>And there are more of those people (and women) than Trump supporters, and she's going to win.

So you agree that mentally ill people should pick a retarded person for President?

No you stupid fucking conspiracy theorist retard, go fucking hang yourself.
It's because there are more women than men in the US.
Idiot.

> (You)
>Most people in America have more estrogen than testosterone, yes. That's a fact.
If America continues to overproduce pussified men, how then can America continue to be a superpower in the future? It will undoubtedly become a regional power at best

bbut he said he's not the puppet....

I don't agree to that because I never said it, but I figured that's why you're voting for Trump, yeah.

Wtf does height and weight have to do with anything

when i posted that i immediately felt guilt. I honestly should have watched what i was saying but now it's too late for me to take back what i did.

user, I apologize that i got too personal; i was extremely mad as fuck and i will stay mad for the rest of my life

my guilt haunts me but i want you to know that i am absolutely 100% serious about this i really am sorry for what i said to you

love you man, hang in there

Kek

Not a republican. Not a democrat, especially what poses for one now. I'm part of the guillotine party.

>I'm part of the guillotine party
???

read here:
and lying about not being fat