Everyone crying about the grammys being racist...

Everyone crying about the grammys being racist, but when you actually look at it black genres of music are some of the most heavily awarded. Compare the number of awards in the r&b, soul, rap, gospel, categories to the alternative category, where only one award is available. That leaves artists like Bon Iver, James Blake, Radiohead, et al who all made amazing albums with only one collective award.

pic unrelated

The Olympics are the real problem.

No whites in the 100m, what's up with that?

more like, imagine if there was only one swimming event and 50 running events. everyone knows black people cant swim but they can sure run. racism.

Maybe the whites should just get better at running. forced diversity is a shit idea, no matter what race

Maybe the blacks should just get better at music. forced diversity is a shit idea, no matter what race.

maybe white people should make music other than rock and pop

They keep saying its because they are black, but the reality is that the grammies suck and have been out of touch with even predominately white musical genres.
They gave steely dan the aoty over radioheads kid A.

They will probably give some nigger an award next year so they will shut the fuck up.

Wont be rap though

>posting a woman drinking semen from a used condom is ok

What was even funnier was the grammies shitting on trump all night, then they sent out some music business jew to beg trump to help them regulate the music industry for better pay.

I always laugh that you fucking sjw niggers accuse hollywwood of being racist, yeah the far right bastion known as California

Have you considered that rap fucking sucks?

That's fair

That's racist

shes eating a fish...

baka

Today I pretended rap was good.

how did s m h get changed to baka...

>Electronic (pretty much the whole genre)
>Folk
>Classical
>Country
>Avant-Garde (noise, collage, concrete, etc.)
All black genres are just interprations of blues, any innovations in those genres rely on appropriating white innovations.

Wasn't aware music was a racial competition

Also:
>Electronic
>Whole genre by whites
What

Started by whites in the 1930s
Mostly by whites until 80s
Brief period In Detroit for techno and house

but there isn't only 1 swimming event LOL.

do you even watch the olympics?

And running is a core fundamental part of the olympic tradition dating back to antiquity. Not niggas faults whitey can't run. Not niggas fault either that whiteys can't improve music.

what the.

White music is just stealing black music???

Rock and Roll, Country shit electronic music is probably the most white music ever but even the samples are mostly stolen from black producers/singers.

>electronic music is all sampling
Wut

I'm not disagreeing with you

>blues
This one goes to the Blacks

>Jazz
Play blues with classical instruments

>RnB
Play blues with rhythm

>Rock
Play blues with Country rhythm

>Hip-Hop
Manipulation of aforementioned genres using Samplers, Drum machines, and synths.

i want to put my fish in that girls gullet if you get what i've got