Why is Black Mirror so redpill

Why is Black Mirror so redpill

I'm always whatching it on Netflix and can't just stop thinking about the way this shit redpills me

is this the one where on S01 some guy fucks a pig or something? if so would I be able to just start on the latest season

there's no linear storyline it's just a different story every episode pretty much

Oh sweet, I'll just get the latest season on my server then stream it in bed later

Black Mirror? Redpill? What the fuck are you talking about? Did someone go and change the definition of redpill on me? Is this related to that mandela effect

Nah the first ep is that one with the pm who has to fuck a pig, look its worth watching and every ep after that one is really good, it just points out weird things in todays society that makes you see how fucked it is. Even the first episode in retrospect is very interesting

Yes sadly the term has been railroaded of late. But the show is still worth watching, regardless of the influence the kikes have on all media platforms.

I do not condone pig fucking so I would not be able to watch this without piracy. I would never help them get paid by advertising if they are trying to push beastiality. They already are forcing transgender mentally ill into our lives, next they want pig fucking and pedophilia

Favourite episodes?

S1E2 Holy shit. I've always been super triggered by the whole consumerism meme, but my God did this do a good job of getting it across. Not to mention it's also a fantastic story by itself.

nice b8 m8

Did you watched until the end? It redpills me hard in who humans are deplorable

You do realize something can be put on television without them condoning it right?

what about my comment even remotely resembles bait? Fucking cuck gtfo

S1E02, When the Black guy sees the trees it shows me that NO ONE can scape for the bigger Power (jews), even if you get in the higher place you could ever imagine you will still be a slave

but when you watch it, they advertise. When they have people watching it, they get ratings. the ratings show how many saw the ad and how much the makers of the show get paid. If you watch a deplorable TV show you are condoning it and paying the people responsible for it.

don't they teach this in school these days? people have no idea how this world works anymore. Too busy catching their pawkeymon and stroking their mushroom tips

Well, ok. I doubt it matters what you do or do not condone, but yes the torrents are available so congratulations on making that decision? And yes i agree on the lgbtpqnswxyz agenda, and the slippery slope that it and the feminist movement is taking society to i disdain and agree with you but still ... I dont give a fuck if you do or do not watch, its just an interesting show and thats my opinion.

isnt redpill how to get pussy and be a fucking alpha??

>nigger lusting over white woman
>redpill
Pick one.

Yes, they teah nothing in school these days is that even up for debate? Since schole was invented its main function was to indoctrinate the kids to be more acceptive of their mundane life and to keep them too stupid to question anything. but i cant help like you either samefagged here ...
Or you and this guy are paid shills to slide this thread. Topic is black mirror not idiocy of the world, go to Sup Forums on any chan for all of that.

Somebody bought his first Netflix membership

newfag here, what the fuck does "redpill" mean?

Matrix, red pill reference to seeing the world for how it really works and seeing that you have been systematically lied to your whole life by everyone around you who plays the "game". Except OP thinks his edgy and that he got all that and a packet of chips from watching a tv show.

>weeb pic
>credibility

Pick one

right wing beliefs

Pokevolving from a sheep to a sheep who thinks that he knows """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""The truth""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Has no one watched the matrix? Ffs...

So, what does B think about Black Mirror?

Are you fucking retarded?

The entire point of the episode is how utterly degrading and humiliating it is to be forced to perform bestiality on national television as a prominent political figure when forced into said scenario by a terrorist.

It says a lot about how fear manipulation can force people to do things, and how the public reacts, even when they could have done no better themselves.

You are a fucking retard blinded by your own ideology.

So when the news show a pedo being caught that's the news channel condoning pedophilia?

>on a Pakistani sock puppet forum
>doesn't pray to Muhammad the Camel five times a day

TOO MANY INTERRACIAL COUPLES JUST GIVE IT A BREAK REEEEEEEEEE.

Netflix is shit, fucking normalfag scum.

Kill yourself

someone please define redpill????

It tries too hard to be redpill. Most episodes border on a circlejerk about "People are soooo bad. Consumerism and technology are ruining everything and the future will be terrible. Now everyone who already thought this can feel smart pat yourselves on the back." It's often compared to the Twilight Zone, but it's much more heavy-handed and narrow-minded.

Some episodes are pretty well done though, "White Bear" was worth watching.

it's a pill that is red

Is she wearing tshirts like they're a burka?

Fak off newfag

>>credibility
Do you know where you're at right now?

fuck you cuck its your fault you fuckers keep changing the definition now tell me!!!

It's like a modern day version of the Twilight Zone. Individual stories, some red pill, some freaky, some that are just plain fuckin sad too.

Nice try ISIS.

Season 3 episode 3. Had me fucked up

Yeah that's the one I think about the most, that kid was a great actor though

>>a modern day version of the Twilight Zone.

Yeah, it's like a version of the Twilight Zone that lacks any appreciable nuance and just panders to people who think they're geniuses because they're against consumerism and realize people are mean to each other sometimes.

How is this show redpilled? Isn't it just a shitty twilight zone remake, only good when watched high? Or does it actually redpill you about true facts?

Show is not redpilled, watch the matrix.

u guys sound so gay in this thread rn

Twilight zone is literally what they where going for.

I feel it's more like "midnight gallery" to me.

Night gallery, not midnight gallery

these