What's acid or shrooms like...

What's acid or shrooms like? I've been wanting to do them and nobody I know has so I'd like to have some clue on what to do and what it'll be like?

ITT: psychedelic stories/tips

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOmtVFQ3WF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The thing about psychedelics is that you seem to forget exactly what it's like afterwards. I've tripped a hundred times or more and each time I've gotten to the peak and realized I've forgotten about what it's really like.

Been doing lsd for around five years now. Always get my hands on 150ug tabs and am at the point where it sucks group tripping. For me to get as rocked as my mates I need to take at least three of em. Skip the shrooma and Lucy and go straight to DMT user. That's where the psychedelic journey begins.

ive done shrooms a few times and everyone always embellishes the effects of psychedelics to the point when i did them it was underwhelming

shrooms tend to be less visual. the walls breath and colors can be different. LSD tends to be more fractally and patern based.

the thing that you cant convey is how it changes the pattern of thought. thoughts are more of a stream or flow rather than individual things.

>says his trips were underwhelming
>do moar faggot

i done 14 grams dry for my highest dose

what i meant by underwhelming is its not how other people tell you not that it was weak

imo it is better you just do them without listening to other peoples experiences

>i did shrooms once when I was 14. I stole them from my dad. It was only 3 or 4 though. He found out mid trip but then I admitted to him I tried to kill myself and we actually sat down and talked about it. Hee told me about ehen he was my age he was binge drinking to escape his problems and told me how to get over my depression. It was pretty emotionally intense, but after that we watched cartoons and had some popcorn and the rest of the trip went well.

Exaplin DMT, my friend told me it's the feeling of both dying and being born all in 5 minutes then it's over. Sounds far fetched plus she only read that online so she doesn't know

That sounds like a great time overall

It was

Psychedelics always remind me of how limited my actual perceptual experiences are, even when sober. once you do a drug like that, you realize that you have much less control over your brain than you thought. user's right about thoughts being more like a process than things. LSD always makes me confused about what is underneath my apparently fragile consciousness. definitely an experience worth exploring. it can be uncomfortabe though to say the least. have fun OP i recommend it.
keep close friends around you for your first few times

It's great. Many stoners say they like it better than weed even.

My experiences aren't amazing personally, but my first bad trip actually helped me get over my fear of death, and the what ifs of the afterlife.

ACID IS 90% MENTAL FUCK AND 10% THOSE VISUALS YOU THINK IT WOULD BE LIKE. REMEMBER ONE THING GOING IN: DONT GET STUCK IN THE LOOP.

I'd definitely keep people I trust with me, how long does a trip on acid usually last? Or does it verie?

listening to music on acid is the best, sex is great too.

Wut

Should I definitely stay indoors or is being outside fine? I'll probably start out indoors tho

YOU WILL KNOW AFTER YOU TRY... DON'T BE SCARED THO HOMIE IT AINT THAT BAD. IT WON'T LAST FOREVER EVEN THOUGH DURING THE TRIP IT SEEMS LIKE YOU'LL NEVER COME BACK TO SANITY

It's great, one of the best experiences of my life. Just picked these tabs up yesterday and Gonna trip this weekend with some friends should be a great time.

He's right. I was pretty disappointed by the lack of visuals, you still get them but you need to take more. The mental/physical feeling makes up for it though.
Outdoors is the best, just start off with 1 tab. You probably won't even trip out that hard, you'll just get a feel for the drug. Indoors might be better for your first time, but I guarantee you that after that you'll want to do it outside next time.

So I should just try to remember it will wear off no matter how bad it may turn out?

the higher the dose the longer it lasts. a moderate dose should last 10-12 hours. take it in the morning cuz it sucks to trip when your sleepy but cant relax. when you take bigger doses they will start to approach 16-20 hours. it makes normal everyday experiences feel completely new and refreshing. go for a walk and think about something new with someone. LSD makes you very sensitive to feelings and ideas. your whole experience as a human will feel like its getting more and more vivid and inexplicable

I've done it outside once and was not ready. I live in chicago and did it at a beach and it was just too much. Definitely recommend doing it inside first before stepping outside because it can be very overwhelming

just remember that you took a drug and that things will make more sense when its over.

How many would I have to do for visuals?

I've taken LSD

You feel nauseous on the come up.

Contours of objects move and look rainbow.
Euphoria that comes and goes in waves of increasing intensity.
Take it early unless you want to stay up all night.

i feel like outside is better than inside, but only if its solitary. i hate being around strangers when im tripping

usually 1 tab is a good enough dose. the strength varies based on the chemist.

Enjoy the loop.

Basically OP, acid is like self induced SCHIZOPHRENIA + visual hallucinations for 12 hours. DURING the trip however time is not the same. Midway through it will feel like you've been tripping for millennia and you'll question if you'll ever be sane again many times throughout.

Me and my friend did 2 tabs of acid when we were 15.. I was tripping so hard I was convinced I was having Seizures every time I closed my eyes.. had a terrible trip and thought I was dying for 12 hours. Haven't done acid since.

FUCK THE LOOP THATS WORSE THAN LIMBO/PURGATORY... WORSE SHIT TO EVER FIND YOUR MIND IN...

the visuals can be the most charming thing about tripping. i always start to forget what things look like when im sober after a while. i start to believe that surfaces are supposed to ripple and form patterns. i love that idea even now

Try LSA if you cant find LSD it's pretty awesome. Kinda like injecting pure fucking happiness into your heart.

Terence McKenna aptly summed it up:

>It's a doorway out of history and into the wiring under the board in eternity.

Definitely agree with you that when the setting is right outside is way better but for your first time it may be a bit safer to do it inside until you get a feel of the drug

>ITT: psychedelic stories/tips

LSD is great as long as you aren't looping.

yah thats true. and its music is easier to listen to indoors. stay relaxed OP, dont try anything too exciting

This is very true

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

If you want visuals do shrooms instead. People are always horny over acid for some reason, but shrooms are superior. Taking acid first, though, can make for a pretty goddamn amazing shrooms trip.

i feel like the looping is normal and happens pretty much every time i do acid. all i can do is try to manage it and change my environment a little bit to refresh my mindset a little bit. it pretty much always works well enough

and do you know where one might aquire one of these "shrooms"?

LISTEN TO CLASSICAL MUSIC ON IT. I REPEAT: LISTEN TO CLASSICAL MUSIC. IT WILL LITERALLY TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!!!!

what is looping tho?

The loop sucks. I sat there for like 2 hours with my brain saying nothing but this:

>"Solutions to problems that don't exist"

Fuck me.

I also went in a loop going from thinking "I'm bouta go smoke this blunt" to rolling around in my bed tripping for like an hour

No joke. This is a great idea. Related: My professional cellist girlfriend made me watch Fantasia 2000 one night high on shrooms. Well fucking worth it.

Its why i quit psychedelics. I found that i like being grounded more than lifted. Enter heroin... Mmmmmm heroin :)

Looping is like a circlular chains of thoughts that SOME HOW always leads you to the same thought you began with. Someone expand on this

My first acid trip
>be me 14
>living with bro and parents
>friend gives me acid to try out
>put it on my tongue
>lay down on bed
>start listening to some ambient music
>fall asleep
>have weird ass dream about god
>wake up
>I look down and I see just a straight glowing robe on me
>wut.jpg
>dog is in room with me
>dog has a beard
>dog starts speaking
>dog says he is jesus christ and I am his father
>I believe it
>go downstairs
>mom watching some T.V. show
>she says how was your nap
>I blurt out "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO GOD LIKE THAT
>she gives me a weird look
>I yell again "ILL LIGHTNING BOLT YOU MOTHERFUCKER I SWEAR
>run upstairs
>pass out half way up
>wake up in hospital
>apparently acid was laced with something
>todaywasagoodday.png

I watched 2001 a space oddessey by myself and damn... It was a sensory overload...

its when you get stuck in a kind of mental paradox where Thought-A causes Feeling-A, which causes Thought-B which causes Feeling-B, which causes thought-A again and it just loops. we do it all the time in our normal lives and dont even realize it. it happens much faster on psychedelics tho and in a more frantic style

Thats the most bullshit experience ever. GTFO of here with those lies

Top kek

Nailed it

looping isnt that bad until the moment you realize you're doing it. then its bad. just remember we're all looping all the time, on acid or not. the only difference is we usually have the luxury of being unaware of the fact. taking acid kind of makes it harder to remain unaware of it.

So is looping bad? Does it cause a bad trip or is it just a frustrating thing

Not shrooms, but I could mail you some acid if you wanted

its generally unpleasant to realize your thoughts dont exist

anyone else ever able to sleep right after peaking on lsd i dont like too but if im taking high doses and it lasts too long for my liking i just go to bed

Looping is like having a ring on that you constantly take off and put on your other hand and you CANNOT stop laughing out how hilarious that is until you take the ring off. As soon as it comes off you think oh a ring I'm guna pop this badboy on and bam youre stuck in it again. You continuously forget that it keeps happening. Me and my tripbro call it being stuck in a laugh loop because always remember. The ring is a key and they key is a ring if you want to get out simply take it off.

>me poor 2 lads been stuck'n the dreaded laugh loop since twelth mast..
>pitch the poor sods o'erboard itll be the best for 'em
>..ai i suppose so..
>as the captain and first mate pitched the two young deckhands overboard naught could be heard
>other than their meniacle laughter all the way down until they fell into the sea
>they say on cold nights if you put your ear up to the water you can make out the faintest sound of laughter amidst the ocean waves.

Dont put the ring on, if you can that is because it may already be on already.

one of the best things you can do on a trip is try to relax and clear your mind, and whatever you do, DON'T panic. it's like a roller coaster. once you strap in you're in for the ride. just sit back and enjoy it cause the more you freak out as you get to the top of that first hill the worse the rest of the ride will be

there is no "bad trip". there are difficult experiences all the time on acid, but its only a "bad trip" if you cant make significant meaning of it. if you take a moderate dose, you should be able to break the loops with a small mood change. or you can go deeper and see what lies at the center of your mind and try to see in between the loops. its your choice. there is no right or wrong thing to feel.

one time me my brother and some friends were all tripping at the house and my brother got caught in a loop for like 45 minutes once its all said and done he said he kept waking up in the yard and doing the same things over and over again not sure what brought him out of it though still funny hes the only one thus far to get stuck

Done Shrooms, LSA, LSD...

Shrooms were crazy visual and absolute mind fuckery, like talking to your buddy telepathically kinda shit.

LSA is like 1-1 comparable to shrooms visually the first time you do it, but it takes a long time to kick in and kinda makes you feel sick.

LSD is by far my favorite psychedelic. I did 2 tabs with a Bernie on them last weekend. Was very nice. Was not overly visual, you can like handle yourself physically and like go out, on shrooms getting anything done was impossible. Also the visuals were very mild and fun, like patterns moving and shit breathing.

All three have visuals exactly as shown here
youtube.com/watch?v=uOmtVFQ3WF8

Where the hell do you guys buy this stuff?

How much does lsd cost for you guys? It's 10 a tab for my but my dealer does like bundle shit. I usually just buy 10 tabs for 70 dollars

amen. the only bad trip is the one you try fighting

->

Same here in the 317

>on shrooms getting anything done was impossible
i always feel melty and heavy as fuck on mushrooms

First time I did shrooms I did around 1.5 grams and not much happened. Second time I did around 4ish grams maybe and it was the worst experience of my life. I basically had to endure anxiety, paranoia and intense uneasiness for a solid 4 hours. It hit me like a complete wall about an hour after taking them. Couldnt stop sweating, thinking I was going to die, felt like my breathing wasn't working, etc etc. I was in a well known comfortable setting so I dont know if they were just bad shrooms or the way my body reacted to them, I don't know much about shrooms or their trips.

Are we just going to brush away these quads? Ok.

I've smoked on and off for years. Haven't touched anything else in fear of things going bad, as in having a bad trip, and then it sticking with me after it ends. I'm already decently fucked up mentally, I believe partially due to playing around with bud, but also just my mind in general.

No one knows. It is impossible to remember a trip. Those who claim it's like this or like that have never really tripped, they're just bsing

same here, honestly I could have drove on acid, shrooms are like very heavy but compared to LSD the afterglow of shrooms was more enjoyable cause I was just fine with how things were, as with acid i felt like I was a piece of shit

> be me growing shrooms
> eat an oz of them
> i dont believe in god
> met god
> turns out shes a woman
> start fading in and out of existance as sexy god lady wispers how pointless everything is and thats why its all ok
> go to hell
> throw up for three hours as i realize my life is like a mushroom short and meaningless
> wake up and quit job and start working in medical marijuana
> take shooms a week later and have awesome super enlightening sex with gf

do shrooms theyre good for you

You're fucking retarded, it's absolutely possible to remember a trip.

LSA made me sick. Not good. Not worth the vomiting. Just do LSD

see this is what i am talking about

i can totally see not remembering some happenings but some shit will always b blurry in memory

Well you're an idiot...

Everyone knows you can't really remember a triip. Anyway, prove me wrong.

i also always at some point in the trip think i pissed or shit myself

There's something to this. I forget lots of what happens on a given trip. I remember it later when I trip again. "Wait a minute...I've had this thought before..."

all my psychedelic experiences were the most memorable experiences of my life. do you fuc with the xans

o/ checked

i pissed myself on shrooms. took at least 30 minutes to successfully change my clothes

same here mostly just the feeling of pissing myself and its always funny when you think your piss is a totally a different color then it should be

This is a sexy sexy post

Has anyone done 1P-LSD?
Acid is impossible to find in my area and I wanna trip, might buy 1P. Any stories, advice, etc....

how is xan? ive heard conflicting shit. is it actually psychedelic?

It was me that said it.

I feel like I learn from the loops. It is a great way to see how your mind works.

hahahaaha

>friend gives me acid to try out
unlikely at 14

been looking into this as well. is it legal in the US? i've seen mixed things

It's a benzo. Have it on hand when doing psychedelics in case shit gets crazy.

you dont forget what the trip was like, you just forget how to get into your own shoes. i cant just get into my 5 year old mind anymore, im an adult and ive changed, so i'll never know what my childhood was really like, but i do remember it nonetheless. just because i cant access the same mindset at will doesnt mean i forgot the whole experience.