So Sup Forums, My friend and I would like to get high off cough syrup. How much should we buy/drink?

So Sup Forums, My friend and I would like to get high off cough syrup. How much should we buy/drink?
Any storys would be helpful.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml
erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Half of what u posted will get you wavy af.
I say drink 1/4 of the bottle mixed with something and have 2 drinks each.

Dont mix it faggot, it just forces you to drink more of that disgusting shit. Slam the whole bottle then chase it with something that isnt carbonated, and wait.

/thread/

Half a bottle of robotessin and 2-3 200mg caffiene pills then its off on the robo coaster heh but before you do eat sonething cause you may get hungry but find you cant eat but after wards u will be hungry as fuck and it last about 6 hours

your best bet is delsym, its just dxm. otherwise, go for coricidin cough and cold, this is the stand by for anyone ever. 4 will get you mildly weird, 8 will get you pretty spacey, if you take all 16 you will trip balls.
experienced psychonaut, AMA about the trip.

It tastes really good if you mix it with bleach

>264 KB
>Anonymous 10/31/16(Mon)00:11:40 No.709963
homeopathic anything is fucking worthless.
fuck homeopathy, goddamn bullshit not even pseudoscience, because calling it that is an insult to pseudoscience.

all of it
buy twelve just to be sure
hope you die

won't die from homeopathic shit.
any amount of actual chemicals in it is diluted x1000%.
this is homeopathy.
Imagine you had a headache and took a single aspirin, threw it into a lake, stirred it up and waited 2 years. then you drank a teaspoon of lake water.
this is homeopathy.

don't split them evenly either, drink more than your friend

you can't get high off homeopathy u dumb shit
it's just a picture

Drink 12 bottles each, because you're that fucking useless.

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml

I'm not sure you got the point of my post you fucking dullard.

Find the cof syrup called gee's linctus. Its got morphine and opium tincture in it can get over counter at pharmacy here in new Zealand

ahah lol
funnyguy over here
drink 12 to yourself uglyass lifeless trash

I don't fucking care what your post says
fuck yourself with your baiteopathy dumb cunt
if u weren't so stupid I'd b doing your mom right now

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/

how many do you have to take before you die?

get delsym dry cough or robittusin dm or antthing that says DM or only has Dextromethorphan as an active ingrediant

If you're in the US, good luck. They put adulterants in them so even if the only primary (medicinal) ingredient is DXM, a secondary with make you ill if you abuse it to the levela required for a high. Usually it's something like sorbitol which at low doses acts as a sweetener, but at moderate-high doses will make you puke violently.

no! go for dry cough. cough and cold has tylenol in it

get gel caps with only dxm in them. take 600mg, and make sure you dont eat a ton beforehand or you will vomit while tripping.

I was stating how useless homeopathy is, if you weren't a fucking retard you could have garnered that information.
Maybe you should kill yourself, just a suggestion.

ok but this wasn't bait

no, CCC has dxm and clorpheniramine maleate
neither of which are tylenol, you fucking dumb bitch.
CPM is an antihystamine which isn;t great to consume in large doses, but if you're doing DXM you're not fucking worried about safety.
You don't want to try and argue me on the subject of dxm, if I know anything it's robotripping.

To be fair, immunizations like flu shots are homeopathic in nature. Homeopathic just means small doses of a substance that would normally cause illness. This is the point of the flu vaccine. It gives you a tiny bit so your immune system knows what to go after, but nkt enough to actually make you ill.

generally in 'merica they use guafinessin as the adulterant/expectorant because it will make you vomit something fierce at high doses.

mix one bottle with your favorite soda ... Nice trip

>neither of which are tylenol, you fucking dumb bitch
sorry, most of the syrups i encountered that say "cough and cold" have acetaminophen in them.

homeopathy is fucking quack medicine, if you believe it is legitimate you should just shoot yourself in the face next time you have a headache. That will at least get rid of your headache, unlike homeopathic medicine.

I've been using DXM for years, so here's what's up.

Dollar Tree sells syrups and sometimes generic Robitussin gel caps for 1 dollar. So check there first. They are by a brand called Assured.

I'd recommend the gel caps, as they don't taste like cough syrup lol, and they contain only DXM. The syrup contains guaifenesin, which isn't really dangerous in higher doses, but will probably make you vomit.. it's kinda why they put it in many medicines now.. to deter abuse.

Buy a few boxes of gels and take 20 (300 mg DXM) for a first time. You can take 400mg worth if you really want, but I wouldn't recommend it for a first time. Get the syrup if they don't have it. I'd recommend drinking one and a half, to 2 bottles of it. 300mg to 400mg is what you want to ingest.. So do the math with dosage.

If you can't find any at the Dollar Tree, just buy the original Robitussin Long Acting Cough Gels, or a syrup from Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, etc..

Stay away from Delsym for a first time, too. It contains an extended release version of DXM and lasts WAY too long, and is often less potent.

DXM is a wonderful drug. Just don't overdue it too often. Psychotic breaks kind of suck, and weird shit happens when you reach the mania of Sigma". Strange phone calls and voicemails, weird people contacting you online, UFOs, etc. lol

coricidin cough and cold is DXM and CPM.
Thats it.
No aceto.
Google it, go buy a box, anything.

in my opinion homeopathy is completely ridiculous

i am not disagreeing with you i am just stating that in my experience C&C medicines have always had acetaminophen

been on an 1100mg dose once, lost all sense of self, had a trip that was an entire separate lifetime, from birth until death. intense ego death for about a year after. I just couldn't come back from it. DXM is honestly one of the most intense drugs you can do.

Don't use a funnel.

I used one to avoid tasting the shit and the stuff went though out my nose.

Yes, but that is an active ingredient (expectorant). Most people know to read those. A lot of people never check the inactive ingredients and if sorbitol is among them (even if the only active one is DXM), you very well might have a really bad time.

Yeah, man.. It's not to be taken likely. Dissociatives mean business.

Anyone who says DXM isn't a real drug because it's in cough medicine is simply uneducated, or a straight up fool.

I've done it a few times and never had an issue. You need to get the Max Cough one, but only with the Dextromophin (I can't spell) and not the one that starts with G.

Dextro makes you trips, the one starting with G will make you puke if take too much. I did a whole bottle of 20 capsules and it was nice

you want to make sure dxm (dextromethorphan) is the only active ingredient.

drink 300mg of it for a fun night, not on an empty stomache.

they've just never done it.
That trip was when I was 17, I'm 27 now and honestly not still entirely normal from it.
I have intense trouble with interaction and just cognitive thought in general. I never did before that trip. Even before then I tripped all the time and it would just be a few days overlap of effects. But that trip really messed with my mind.

holy shit, Sup Forums is fucking dead. this reply is so fucking cancer

You only say that because you have no idea the scope of the practice. You assume it's just shamans putting arsenic in a bowl of water and having someone down it. There are plenty of practical medications for diluting a harmful substance. If you don't believe me, please make sure that your next shot is purely the active ingredient. It's also used to make some pills where micrograms of a substance are suspended as taking it by a gram would kill you.

This and This

This poster is a faggot fucking hippie.

just save and buy some codeine you fucking faggot

I had an experience like that a long time ago, but eventually recovered. You gotta make sure to take vitamins and supplements to keep your brain from draining of neurotransmitters and shit after big trips like that, otherwise it will fuck you. Depression and other negative effects can come easily if you are deficient.

Vitamin D, 5-htp, and gingko biloba made sure that DXM never drained me and got me depressed.

Hell, I cured my years of depression that way, and I was able to trip for 8 months, multiple times a week and came out of it fine when I decided to stop... My mind is actually sharper and I feel happier than I have in years. Though, I don't recommend doing that hahaha..

Codeine is boring.

2 bottles each, get only dxm syrup with no other active ingredients, mix it with some lemon juice, the acid potentiates the dxm and makes it taste a little less terrible.

3 cap full-to-the-top of delsym, a coulpe peices of bread and maybe a hand-fruit and im good to go. 60 kg here.

Be like 2nd time getting high
>it was like 5 of us friends from school
>we had like 3.5gs and a bottle of prescribed cough syrup i think it was dextromethorphan idk
>be high as fuck
>lean dropped in the 2L
>we trippy mane
>shit starts moving in slow mo Nd shit at this point were all drinking out the bottle Nd not the sprite
>we go to McDonald's after
>theres these pakis and I'm guessing its one of their birthdays
>one of my friends know them
>2of my friends ask for some of their velvet rose cake
>one of my friends like yooo this is fucken ass and he spits it out
>fucken kek
>other friend goes off how it's the shittiest cake ever dry as fuck Nd shit
>start fucken dying of laughter
>go home like an hr later walk was 30 Min's away
>still fucken faded af
>would recommend

agreed. he should go buy his wifes daughter some more cherokee hair tampons.

it's fucking gross, mix it wit soda

300mg is the comfiest dose
>euphoric like i took a bit of mdma
>body high like i've taken codeine
>buzzed like i had a few brews
mix it with weed and it is amazing

Use enough to kill yourselves degenerate scum.

you will actually die if you do this

Lmao, hypertensive crisis cocktail?

Delsym is amazing, it has a longer release so you stay higher for longer.

Robitussin is the most immediate acting choice.

Cough Gels are the easiest route, may take a little while longer to take effect, but it'll get you just as high, nevertheless

I don't advise you to take the CCC tho.
Not a very clean feeling high (relatively speaking)

Just go on erowid and search dxm, depends how high you wanna get, but be careful because they put other shit in most brands that can fuck up your liver.

Delsym also tastes the best btw

Robo tripping is worse. at least with lean u can trip for real

1-2 bottles.

to much dxm thought zog could read my mind and was trying to give me a stroke with jew magic

nigger detected