Just made this, figured Sup Forums would be a good place to leave it...

Just made this, figured Sup Forums would be a good place to leave it. Seriously never seen this kind of downward curvature, fucking weird..

Here's the original, I can't think of any other captions really. Enjoy Sup Forumsros.

Self bump

Bump

Bump000/?

Bump 001/?

Lurking my own thread

Checking my own dubs

Guess I'll roll out, hopefully one person sees this and thinks it's funny too.

my dick does the opposite, curves up.

wish like hell i could get it to go the other way.

why

Why would you want it to curve down?? Mine goes straight and I wish I had more upward curve.

very suckable

It lookes like et's finger though

>Seriously never seen this kind of downward curvature
How many hard cocks have you seen OP? My cock bends like that when hard. I'll let you suck it if you're interested.

deepthroat. tired of having to sit and take it from the side or lay and 69. just wanna stand, her on her knees, and fuck that throat.

Average amount for a mid twenty year old, but never seen a downy... I've seen lefty's and rightys but not like this

Mine curves down, and i always wanted it to curve up :(

That makes sense, not sure if girls are attracted to this though. Which doesn't really matter I guess. Why not do the old lay em on their back and have the head hang over the edge?

I kinda like it the curve makes it so they cant fit my whole dick in their mouth, makes it seem bigger.

Too much blood pressure. They always complain. That, and they have a clear view of the ass and neither party is comfortable with that.

yeah his pinky.

Fuck, l have one.

Nah I'm a balls deep kinda guy. Bigger than average so I'm not worried about any of that.

mine curves down, nothing but compliments from girls

no you have dubs