ITT: We act as Autistic as possible

ITT: We act as Autistic as possible

I think Donald Trump has good policies

I don't know how anybody can be more autistic than you already are

DeviantArt is a great source of original art, I have 100 pieces of original art that I made myself! Ain't that awesome?! Rawr! Commission me ;)

Doing great already!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST FUCKING ROFL LMFAO...HAHAHA WHAT A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

>B-BUH THEY ARE JUSSS PAWNS!!!!
>I AM LE SUPERIOR ENLIGHTENED BEING!!111

How fucking autistic can you GET? Why the FUCK are you trying to act "proud" over the fact that you know about "central banks"? Red Pill: NO NORMAL FUCKING PERSON EVEN KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS. LMFAO.

You want to know what being redpilled ACTUALLY means? Realizing that all this "muh politics" bullshit is fucking MEANINGLESS.

Here's a REAL redpill: while you spend your youth reading books about "stoicism" and "politics", studying hard at college and gymcelling, convincing yourself you're becoming a "real man" (FUCKING LMAO) CHAD IS LITERALLY BANGING YOUR ONEITIS.

All your "striving for excellence" and "becoming strong" won't do shit
against Alpha Tyrone's 9 inch wrists, 25 inch skull and genetically gifted hand speed + horizontal punching power.

Chad's life is INFINITELY more valuable than yours. Did YOUR COCK get that treatment DAILY during your KEY DEVELOPMENT YEARS from a peaking, prime-ass, smooth teen-aura glowing skin, luscious lips, full-of-life, cute-ass-sexy-ass-big-titted-yet-firm GODDESS?

IM ASKING YOU FUCKING INCEL: HAVE YOU EVER FUCKED 2 OR MORE 7+/10 JBS AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT YOU ARE SEXY AND WANTED TO QUOTE UNQUOTE EXPERIMENT WITH THEIR SEX LIFE? DID YOU TURN THEM ON SO MUCH THAT THEY WENT BI-CURIOUS ONLY TO PLEASE YOU AS PLEASING YOU GAVE THEM A NATURAL HIGH?

Well that's funny. You are ALREADY dead.

FB fap thread!

I like pewdiepie. -brofists- xD

So...we all just act normal?

Rawr xD

Lets play pokemon go. Wouldn't it be cool if they had a sonic go??? Like you could make friends with hedge hogs as a hedge hog and run around your neighborhood and your neighbors porch and inside public buildings and private buisinesses and stuff.

I'm 33, a NEET and I am slowly losing my mind.

I only leave the house for groceries and when I do I have a panic attack because I have no idea how to act in social situations.

I can't concentrate on anything. Even video games (my only passion) I can't concentrate on. I spend most of my days pacing around my shitty apartment, talking to myself. Lately I have been staring out the peephole and jacking off on my door as people walk by.

This won't end well. I'm scared

I laid an egg in my Pants!

TRUMP IS TEH SAVIOR MERICA NEEDS! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

First we would have to know to what extent autism can go and what it is before we could act it out. Autism has different levels to it and I doubt anyone really knows the extent possible so it would not be possible to act "As autistic as possible"

>> ITT: We act as Autistic as possible

California is going RED. Clinton BTFO
Screencap this!!
>maximum autism

In other words, Sup Forums acts like themselves

I took a shit on my shit
then realized my shit on my shit is actually the other way around on the other side of the earth planet

trump 2016

It is better to vote Hillary because she is a woman

Damn, you guys are good

b-b-baka!
*blushes in japanese*
I-I-I....I! What!
*gasps* *bites lip seductively*
Kohoru, I didn't think your wizard wand was this enormous! I-I...I don't think it'll fit..
N-not that I want it to fit in! Baka! t-tt-t-t-t-there's no way I'd ever want your cock in my asshole lubricated with mayonaise >:(
who wants to watch Naruto with me? :3

TRUMP 2016

Trump WILL WIN
Ignore the polls, they're rigged
The election is rigged
Everything is rigged

Anyone who disagrees with me is a ctr paid shill

I'M SO FULL OF PUDDING WANT SOME

Shut the fuck up
You're a fucking cunt
Shut the fuck up
You're a stupid cunt (suck my dick)