Seriously, Sup Forums, do they win it this year?

Seriously, Sup Forums, do they win it this year?

Why or why not?

What will happen if they lose Bartman style in game 7 of da series?

They'll find a way to fuck it up.

They always find a way.

No, they are going to lose to Washington

Probably not.
Murphy would have to some how bat even better than he did last year

If you actually think they'll win it, then you must be extremely new to baseball

this.

>what will happen if they lose Bartman style in game 7?
Are you kidding me? Even if the cubs win the pennant, which they have no shot in hell to do, Wrigley is going to be filled with yard apes actively trying to screw the team over under the guise of "LE EPOG BARTMAN MEME xD".

Remember Romania in the Euro cup, where their own fans threw flares on to the pitch to try (and sort of succeeded) in making them lose? It'll be the same thing, though for different reasons.

All these asshurt fans of other teams. Be fucking jelly.

Some meme team like the Giants or the Cardinals will get hot at the end of the season, and they'll eliminate the Cusb. Same shit every year in the NL

>be jelly
>of a team that hasn't won World Series in 108 years

Wew.lad

hard to make it to the world series when you dont even make the playoffs

cubs fan. I want to believe that they will win.
But if they lose, it will probably be because of pic related.

>Cubs up by 8 in the top of the 9th in game 7
>they still lose

would there be mass suicides?

I'd livestream mine if this happens.

but they just took 3 out of 4 from the gnats

they don't call it luckswing for nothing, anyone can win in the playoffs

It's an even year. Giants are the favorites to advance to the WS for the NL. Next favorite are the Cardinals.

Then the Cubs, Doyers, Nats, and Mest.

They'll get memed on in the NLDS and lose to the wild card team

No, the Mets sweep them again same way they did last year.
Except Wilmer takes Murphy's place.

he just pitched lights out for two innings of late-game relief yesterday... what's your point

>t. delusional gnats fan
The Mets and Cardinals could knock you out of the Wild Card. Also, nobody on your team even has 20 homeruns yet, and Cueto has been shit.

This is actually my biggest fucking fear as a Cub fan. By the looks of it, we will play either 1 of the following 3 teams in the NLDS

>The Cardinals, who currently have a winning record against the Cubs this year
>The Giants, who will have Bumgarner pitch two games in the NLDS and always raise their game during the playoffs
>The Mets, who I just don't feel comfortable with at all after last year

The NLDS will be tougher than the NLCS.

he is gonna smack his bitch and get arrested unless the cubs pay a handler for him 24/7

>thinking you wont play the dodgers in the NLDS

the giants will probably clinch at least a wild card soon enough to make sure Bum pitches the wc game

> he doesnt know how seeding works.

Baseball playoffs are literally impossible to predict.

I'd be happy with a pennant this year, as long as they end up getting a WS or two in the next four or five years.
Remember that the cubes weren't supposed to be in WS contention last year and I think the organization only expected a playoff appearance this year