Ww/b/d

Ww/b/d

So here's my story. No green text cause this isn't a copy and paste story.

This story starts April of 15. I'm married two years to this girl who is dirty af..bUT she has a kid that was only two months when we'd gotten together. At first she was great. A little unhygienic but cute. Sex wasn't hot but she'd at least go to work to hell with bills(or so I thought). In April of 15 we'd started have some fun before I went into work. More about my job soon..

Im laid back on the couch and she's in the floor giving me head right. Well I reach to her hips to take her pants off and pull her on top me to 69.

I go raise my head and spread her thighs and then I see it..she has shit and not cleaned her ass. There's fresh liquidy type shit all over her ass just ever so close to the pussy o was about to lick. Well I immediately got up pushing her back into the floor to run to the bathroom to hurl.

We stayed together until August that year cause I loved her daughter greatly and I had no idea how to break that news to her about her lack of hygiene.

I'd gotten advice from two people on what I should do or how to tell her. I immediately lost every bit of attraction to her. Couldn't get hard for her. Hell I couldn't stand the sight of her naked anymore. One of the people I talk to was my mom. The other...

I'm was a supervisor for a vehicle processor. I made very nice money for my age and my team was absolutely amazing to work with. I became friends with just about everyone on my shift and we'd often get off work between 12:30am and 1:30am and hit up a local bar that's right beside our job. Well of my crew..I had two females that I was super close with. One married and one single.

The single one I also saucy advice from because I knew I could trust her to stfu about my business because we had done a few drugs together while at work. From the course of may to august..we got extremely close...bump this for more while I write if u want

Murder her.. make it look like a suicide... and then file for custody.

Problem solved.

Now the girl at work is a solid 9/10 & the funrest most caring person I'd ever met. We started to get hotel rooms after work in June. And at first I couldn't help but think she just liked my money cause I don't think I'm attractive at all. So first time we fucked..is over heard her earlier that night on break talking to someone about how she desperately needed 75 to cover the rest of her car note. So that night we go tout her place and we're taking like..and we started making out. Well I just stopped and ask her if she'd get a room with me and she agrees. I then give her $100 & said this is all I have left until payday but I want you to choose. You can have this and do whatever you want with it..or we can go get the room and stay together for the night..she instantly cranks my car and says let's go. Well after the first time we began doing this at least once a week. July rolls around and I'm promising her I'm leaving my wife and I want to be with her. She acts excited and things are going great..if only I knew how to leave my current wife with this amazing kid who knows me as dad. Well that part happened by accident one night. I went to the bar after work but my work girl didnt go so I got drunk off my ass and was texting her. Telling her I love her. I want us to be together Yada Yada. Well when I finally leave the bar and head home..I walked in the door phone in hand and I pass out on the couch as soon as I sit down. I wake up around 4am to the sound of crying and my wife asking who work girl is in my phone that I'm talking to. Asking was I really leaving her and ask this jazz. Well I'm still pretty drunk and came clean. Told my wife she disgusted me and I was no longer happy. Told her work girl was a friend at first that I was getting advice from but I feel for her. This happens in middle of August of 15. By the end of the month my wife has moved out and I'm happy as fuck getting to actually start sleeping with work girl and having her over and stuff. Tbc

Now one reason I was happy about my ex wife's kid claiming me as daddy..I never thought I could have kids. I've NEVER used a condom and rarely pulled out and never could get a girl pregnant. I've only been with 6 girls but I've always been in a year or more relationship so there's been plenty of sex with no kid.

In September..work girl tellsomeone me she's pregnant and it's mine..HAPPY AS FUCK!..until the end of October when her due date gets chances and she tells me she was with someone else that month in June. She says she never thought I'd really leave the wife and she hated being alone so she had a dick buddy at first..I kinda see where she's coming from cause hell I was married and how often does a guy really leave his wife for the other girl? We get over it and officially start dating at Nov the 1st. My boss at work is super fucking cool and just tells me nothat to post anything on social media about me and her. Well midway through August..my new girl breakscout the news on fb that she's having a baby. And low and behold the other guy text her asking if it was his. She tells him about me and that she isn't sure. Well that's the end of that guy. The rest of the time until April this year he never checks on her or even ask if drs are saying how the baby is doing. Ok fuck him. I tell her about my problems about having kids but assure her I loved her and would love to be the father. Fast forward to April 16. Our son arrives and he's a huge 9lb 2oz baby that has my chubby face and brown hair. So I was there for the birth. I cut umbilical cord. Me and work girl had been living together since the start of the year and I sign the birth certificate. Fast forward to the last week of June..the child has changed in appearance to the point of not favoring me nearly as much at first. Now me and my gf had heard from a friend that the other guy had seen pics and said no way in hell that child is his at first to. But end of June he messages her..tbc

Lurking

Same

He ask her if she thought the baby might be his to which she says she doesn't know..we'll they talk while I'm at work..I changed jobs at the beginning of June to get back on 2nd shift and she transferred to days so one us would always be home with the baby. Well she text me halfway through my night and tells me she's going to let this fuCheryl meet the baby that she and I had waited 9 months on and then I'd been the only father in the picture for the first 3 months. I loose my shit that she's talking to him point blank period. I was mad she was fucking another guy when me and her first started fucking and not even using protection. I was mad that after a year this guy audibly wants to come around. I agree to get a DNA test done..she tells him that the next day. He says he'll be in touch then. Well that Friday I get up early before work and my family goes to get our blood taken to find out for sure..well a week or two later..we finally get results..and they hurt my heart. My mind my soul was crushed to know I still haven't made a kid. During this time we hear nothing else from the other guy and decide if he wants to know the results or start coming around..he should be the one to write. Fast forward to this past Tuesday. The guy finally writes again and ask when he can meet his son. My girl ask him when he wants to without talking to me. This hurts so bad..She tells me that I'm still going to be the child's dad. That I've been the provider. The caregiver. And the perfect boyfriend and father to her and this baby. But I can't understand why she'd make plans to let this guy meet OUR son without telling me first..well the time came today. Tbc..this is taking a little longer cause I'm hitting a line of cokeeping in between posteoporosis also.

Moneys on the black guy bein daddy

Dude if that was my gf I woulda lost my shit, I wouldn't dare let her just casually talk to the fucking cuck cunt. By blood or not you're the dad and that count doesn't deserve to be in his life so you tell your gf to stop seeing him. If she loves you she'll do it and if not then tbh user things won't go well, situations like that never do.

I agree to letting her tell him he can meet her and the baby at her sisters house when I go to work cause I know I'd end up being a prick. plus I ain't tell her this but the thought of watching this guy hold my kid and kiss on him just makes me tear up and get blood Boling mad at the same time. I just ask her to get it done today so I can start just getting over it. Well..he came over around 7 tonight. Left before 830. Sat with her and her sisters and her mom while holding the kid.

Her mom is relentless to him the whole time(I love her mom) she's saying how good I've been to the baby. How I've never let him go without. How I watch him during the day while my girl works. How I get maybe 2 hours of sleep a day because I'm such a good dad to the child. Well the guy ask them if he could do anything to help the baby..they say no that I've been doing perfect. And that he just needs to step up if he's really planning on trying to be the dad. The guy agrees and lays $100 on the couch beside my girl when he gave the cold back over before leaving.

Wtf do I do? I hate the thought of a triangle family so much..but I am head over heels for her abs love this child as if he were my own blood! My girl has said she hates that he's trying to come around after all this time has passed. After he never once checked on her during the pregnancy. After he immediately disowned the child right at birth. But she feel bad for the baby saying he should have the chance to know his half brothers and sisters and his grandparents. And I agree with that but how do I just get over that this fucking prick was fucking this girl raw?? That he's a douche who dresses nice as fuck for anything just to attract females where ever he's at..And he's good it to. My girl is his 4th baby mama. Was I dumb for not wanting to be there for this meet? Should I ever be around him?? Am I stupid even being in this situation.?

She offered me the option to cut him out when he messaged her last week. Says he knew we were getting this test done in June. But the part about the child not knowing his side of the family even I thought was bad..the baby didn't pick this situation so he should have the chance to meet his real bothers sisters and grandparents..

The wife moved out pretty quick and I've no desire to risk any kind of jail time.

The only thing that kinda justifies this is the fact that you can't have kids. Perhaps you should test that just to be sure and don't discard the idea of having a real family of your own.

I need to..But tbh I'm kinda scared to get the results and find out for sure I can't. And she's actually 6 days late to start her cycle this month so I'm crossing fingers and toes that I may get good news without having to find out from a Dr.

Should have told the bitch to lie to baby daddy and tell him it was yours:

> baby daddy is happy he has one less baby mama and wouldn't check
> she's happy she doesn't have a constant reminder she's a slut cum dumpster
> you're happy you get to be daddy, not step daddy
> kid is happy he's not the result of meaningless fucking

TL;Dr you fucked up faggot

Better to find out before and not have to wait for a DNA test. Besides, remember that nobody knows for sure they're sterile until they get a kid, the fact that you hadn't proves nothing.
You may love this kid or the other one but nobody should renounce to the right of building their own family and live drama free if possible

The other guy was Mexican. He started questioning things when the baby states to get darker. And again if we lie then this child grows up to never know his brother and two sisters or his biological grand mother. The guy may be shit but I want to give this baby fairness and everything he deserves.

Where the hell R U located? ANYWHERE in US, and you signed the BirthCert, you are the father, regardless of DNA test. If anywhere else, I dunno if you can get that amended based on the DNA test result.

Even if you can get it declared that he is the father, with 3 other kids b4 urs, good luck getting any support out of him.

>Am I stupid even being in this situation.?

YES!

>Was I dumb for not wanting to be there for this meet?

No.

>Should I ever be around him?

No.

>Wtf do I do?

Take a long hard look at YOURSELF. SOBER. Then maybe it will be clearer to you. It is possible that you can't have kids"of your own", in which case you have 3 choices.
1) kick work girl to the curb, and get custody (not easy as most systems are slanted to favor the mother), and you might have to move on to #2 anyhow.
2) kick work girl to curb, start new relationship, and ADOPT another kid which STILL won't be "yours" but also can hopefully not have all this drama attached.
3) stick it out with 9/10 work girl and a child that you actually once thought was yours, for whom you are still the only father that he knows.

Seems to me, since you are doting on how your relationships with the children of your S/O's have been, you DESPERATELY wanna be a daddy.

There is no genetic barrier to being a daddy, even if you'll never be a father.

She'said been perfect since wed been dating. She shows me every dm she gets saying shit like what's up beautiful or hey sexy. She just fucked up in the beginning..

Alabama and from what I've read..it's possible to come off a both certificate with a court appointed dna test.

He deserves a shit father who will never give him the affection and support he craves and half siblings who will likely grow up just as fucked up by being in the same situation?

You fucked up. If you want the best life for your family, wait for this guy to drop off the radar which he will soon, then move to adopt the kid legally, then shut him out when he tries to drop back in to kids life. Tell kid nothing. This is the best life you can give him and yourself.

(samefag here)

Regardless of what you do about workgirl and the mamma drama, you shouldn't try to press this poor baby into "relating" with the "family" on the Mexican Milkman's side. There will be a shit ton of needless drama there as well - deal with 3 other mothers, all of whom may end up with some kind of jealousy issues and blah blah.

NOT TO MENTION the FACT that work girl was FUCKING MexicanMilkman, while you were together. She OBVIOUSLY had some kind of attraction to him, and pressing for MORE interaction between Workgirl and Milkman is just begging for her to fuck him again. Again - LONG HARD LOOK at YOURSELF. SOBER. If you wanna be the cuck, keep her around, and press the extended family for babysitting -- > that way you can get some fucking sleep.

If you are not interested in being the cuck, workgirl needs to cut out the Milkman NOW.

Just curious what's your relationship with your ex's kid now?

This

None. She took off to north Carolina.