yeah, and I met Vladimir Putin yesterday in Japan

fuck off

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Sure ya did buddy

Guys wait, I think we should trust him.

why...

No.

Doesn't she have a fucking boyfriend?

I watched that bitch stream on twitch tv and she's fucking hideous without makeup and nerdy cosplay to distract you.

How did you manage that?

Do you have any proof?

sounds like bullsh*t to me...

Pics or it didnt happen

Because he said he banged her, its not like you can lie on the internet

Is her pussy blue?

No.

There are lies, damn lies, and then there's this.

me too

I had a fivesome with her, Hillary Clinton, Jill Stein, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

My kind of sausage fest

What if though guys. WHAT IF?!
We never believed taylor used the chan, we never believed ogres could use the chan, and we never believed there were more than two genders. But you know what what if he fucked her. I wanna know what her hairy she poon look like and what her cheesey pits smells like.

Nice try faggot, she's been in Cali for League Fest and the League of Legends World Finals

If anything that makes it more likely right? She's away from home.

>we never believed there were more than two genders.

Speak for yourself.

stfu and post moar

>you fucked cosplay goddess

Then I can get trips whenever

describe it please, I want all the details about her and how it happened, where it happened etc...

where did you learn to make such INCREDIBLY HIGH QUALITY bait

Kek

Nooooooo this never happened. You should be bad for this abomination you call b8 m8

sure ya did user.

Trips of truth

POST FUCKING MORE

Are you retarded?

I'll bite

How big was her penis?

Post nudes if you're telling the truth

You have the chance to fuck this goddess and you dont install 100 hd cameras, at least, in your room. YOU ARE A FUCKING BETA FAGGOT

It wasnt in my house.

>tank top in above
>tshirt in below
doesn't take sherlock holmes to figure that one out.

are her tits fake?

You do realize there are pictures of her before the boobjob, right? not nudes tho

Her new set gets me diamonds.

I think so.

Damn girls only need 5000$ to become attractive...

Ok wtf asshole tell the fucking story, what the fuck are you waiting for it's been a goddamn hour I'm calling bullshit fuck off OP

if only she had her starting vids leaked, way sluttier than she is now. This is like mother Theresa shit now

It's obvious your retarded ass is not. She already came out and apologized for the top less pic.

I touched her plastic tits when she came to my country to a convention. You are not that special fagget.

keep posting

>Not calling bullshit immediately after seeing OP's post
Nice b8

Not the guy you responded to, but while I don't believe the story, OP writing SOMETHING is more entertaining than absolutely nothing, at least make up a hot story for fucks sake

Op is telling truth if I get dubs

We met at a convention. A friend of mine knew her. At night we went party, she got drunk, we ended banging her.

Now it's "we".

All the time has been we, maaaaaaaaaaaate.

she has a boyfriend no?

liberal one

What I'm saying is, now him and his friend both did the nigri, unless I missed the mention earlier.

Anyone know who this beauty is?

Bulbousaur