you are afraid to come to terms with it

not an argument.
Also not an argument
I guess I win.

I agree.

ITT autismos cant humor

>y-you just didn't get my funny joke guys

So many closeted homosexuals, so many

Did you come to Sup Forums expecting witty humor? Who's the retard?

Gay user here, i think traps are gross

You are gay. Saying you are not while you are sexually attracted to the same sex, does not make it true. It's not a matter of opinion. You jerk off to men with tits so you are gay.

That's because you're a degenerate faggot who should be killed and not a red blooded american patriot.
>same sex
>op clearly said traps

>Did you come to Sup Forums expecting witty humor? Who's the retard?
That was a witty response

Traps are fucking faggots

Op trying to convince these hoards of faggots that they aren't faggots?
good luck
Chick's with dicks
>chicks
>dicks
Choose one you mentally ill faggots or just come to terms with your faggotness

>How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

Traps are men. You are male. You jerk of to men with fake tits.

traps are men with silicone implants, if you're a man then they are the same sex as you

/thread

>Tarps are men
>has to diferentiate between traps and men in the same post
top cuck

No faggot. I'm doing the exact opposite. You are the one saying they are the same. I'm telling you as clear as I can make it. The only difference between a man and a trap, is the trap has a personality disorder.
If you decide one day to live in a bird cage and shit on the floor it doesn't magically make you a canary.

do you like cocks, yes or no?

get out the closet man, c'mon

Mental illness

my dad would kick me out of the house if i came out

tfw faggots can admit to being faggots, but these kids will be forever in denial and will continue to spread their message of trap love

You are gay. You're just a special brand of homosexuality. You have a preference. You're attracted to the most beta of males. You are aroused by a human with a cock. You're a faggot.

I jerk off to and would fuck some traps. I do not consider myself straight. I am bisexual, but with a very specific preference.

Of course not, I like sissy clits.

>I do not consider myself straight.
If you want to be a fag go for it(you degenerate scum). I myself am straight.

haha yes traps are men. if you like traps then you are a faggot. it is a man born with a penis. i dont even understand how these fags convince themselves this is debatable. if you like traps you are a faggot plain and simple. born with a penis = man. traps = men. you jerk off to traps = faggot

why ? do you have a proposition ?

Ok if that is how you want it men are men, whether they have fake implants or not, what you call "traps" are men, and people liking same-sex is homosexuality. If you cannot come with terms with that then you are either in deep denial or a troll.

pssst..clits don't have balls underneath them, just letting you know

You should have seen that thread earlier from three or four days ago where they went full SJW, accusing me of being an alt-rightest and Trump supporter because I said Bailey Jay is a man.

Like, they went disturbingly full-tumblr. Screaming "bigot", unironically saying feminine penis because "to distinguish from a male's penis" and saying if you identify as a woman you are objectively a woman. And then said they were part of a brave new world and I was being left behind.

is a Homosexual in denial.

Women have balls, they're called ovaries retard.

don't tiptoe around the question

I'll only fuck a trap if they are as feminine as possible. Most are not in my standards. Very few meet them. I'm a pervert, and the taboo of it kinda gets me off. I disgust myself.

>ok
>ok
>ok
The fuck is your point? This is Sup Forums. Most of us don't give a shit.

ovaries don't hang outside the body

Neither do balls unless you cut the sack open

if most of you didn't give a shit this thread wouldn't be here.

also, this is a thread calling out closeted faggots, not you, respectable homosexuals who can admit to their sexual orientation.

>women have balls, they're called overrides retard
I don't think that's what is hanging below the male genitalia.

>Underneath them
Keep glossing over information so everything in the world fits your bias.

>he doesn't know that ovaries are basicallyb alls and clits are basically cocks
You're all cocksucking fags. I'm the only straight guy in here.

I'm actually a happily married straight man. I can just do the sensible thing and hide threads that aren't to my liking. Wow, very difficult.

You're absolutely right

>STOP
man with penis and tit bad
Devil obsession

Many of us think we are gay or bisexual until something happens. I used think that "i am brob a fag". Now after i met a girl and did the sexy time i feel great. I have no need for these trap, shemale or sissy faggot threads and material.
Point is that get laid in a normal manner and you will see yourself clearer. Now how to get laid? I am not a fucking life coach, do it yourself.

>I'm actually a happily streight man
Not sure if you're lying but if it's true that's fucking sad. You should get off to your wife, not a fucking 2d,Japanese tranny.
"HURR durr, Ima try to defend why I jack off to 2d trannie boys and how it's not gay"

Daily reminder that:
>sexuality is on a spectrum, with no real homo or hetero
>the feminine characteristics of true "traps" outweigh their masculine characteristics far more than the masculine characteristics of some true women, thus the "trap" designation
>your sexuality preference, if more one sided, is to whatever characteristics are predominant

In short, if you like traps... that are traps... and try to ignore the penis... you're closer to straight than most straight men... in particular those who go for women with square masculine faces.

Oh and the dick-loving OP.

SHIT I MEANT
>"happily MARRIED straight man"

>stop you're already dead

>In short, if you like traps... that are traps... and try to ignore the penis... you're closer to straight than most straight men
This is your personal view and that is all it is. fucking stupid.

Then why the hell don't you fuck a woman if you like feminine traits?

>implying I get off to traps
All I said was I don't fucking care about it.

This is exactly what I'd expect a fag to say.

if you're a happily married straight man, or a openly gay man is completely irrelevant. i already told you why, though.
and yeah you can go ahead and do that. i'll continue to correct morons in every kind of thread :).

>Implying you have more than 3 chromosomes.

then you are extremely stupid and did i say also stupid.

good argument, there, faggot.
>i like women with a penis while i try to ignore the penis, therefore liking women who don't have a vagina at all.
>that's more straight than straight, homie.
yep...

oh its definitely gay

not gonna stop me

>rationalizing your own faggotry this hard

dang... another amazing argument.
the 21st century equivalent of "i know you are, but what am i?"
keep it up, boypussy lover. :)

Part of what you say is true, there is not defined sexual orientation, for instance I don't like women just because they are women,I like certain features on them, but that is only for sexual orientation, for biological sex there are only 2, and if you like the same sex as you, you are a homosexual, and if you deny that you are a faggot

>In short, if you like traps... that are traps... and try to ignore the penis... you're closer to straight than most straight men...

The only faggots gayer than trap lovers are trap lover bashers, since deep down they're jelly and channel that jelly envy as unacceptance

ITT bunch of fags bashing fags for being fags

>there is not defined sexual orientation
>has never seen a dictionary.

>2016
>being this gay for dicks all the time

got me. :)

>be a tranny
>hide penis
>wear leggings
>laugh internally at all the guys you catch staring at your ass

How many would be triggered if they pulled down my leggings only to find a dick hidden between my legs?

that'd just make you hotter imo
post butthole.

>Needing to explain basic language to underages on \b\
You are literally an idiot if you don't understand what I was saying, what I mean is that if you like men you don't just like men, you like them with certain features.
In any case I'm not trying to defend those trap faggots, just trying to make them see their stupidity through a bit of reason.
But they are gonna keep being in denial, and you are gonna keep being an underage.

>keep being in denial,
You mean they keep disagreeing with you.
Why are all antitrap fags so immature and whiny?

>trying to make it seem like you didn't actually say there's no definition for sexual orientations.
keep trying, kiddo.

>laugh internally at all the guys you catch staring at your ass
>cry when nobody wants to fuck you for being mentally-ill
>cry on tumblr about muh transphobia
>since you're mentally ill you end up trying to kill yourself
:^)

If they dress up & look like a teen or woman I'm game. If they can pull off a feminine look I'm game.

I look at it this way. Which is weirder, Fucking a girl with a dick or fucking a guy with a pussy?

>I look at it this way. I'm totally not gay if the man wear's girls clothes

Answer the damn question, faggot.

I'm definitely straight but I've hooked up with traps before, they just look like girls, getting a bj is the same, anal is the same, only diff is no pussy at the front but I prefer anal and tbh it's actually sort of more fun than playing with a pussy because at least you know whether or not you're pleasing the other person and you know more about what to do with it.

I wouldn't let them fuck me though, or give head because that is gay.

Could you quote your saying
I want to look it up on archive

If it has an XY Chromosome and a penis it's a man. Deal with it, closet faggot.

>I'm definitely straight but I've hooked up with traps before

Answer the goddamn question. Which is weirder, Fucking your work buddy who's name is John, but actually has a pussy, Or fucking that hot secretary who's name is Veronica, But actually has a dick. Answer the goddamn question.

Fuck this shit, as I said you are never gonna admit the deep denial you are in, as another annon already pointed out, if you lock yourself on a cage and start shiting all over the floor, you won't be transformed into a canary.
>Basic understanding of the English language
As I also said you are never gonna get it

Just saying, if you like traps because a 'certain features of them' then you're still not straight. Why? Because basically what differs traps with women is a dick. You just like the dicks.

Traps aren't men with tits tho , that's trans I'm p shure

Pic related a "trap"

Then you are a faggot, no "game" just faggotry

This.

>Protip: If you've sucked or fucked a man, no matter how "feminine" they look, you're a FAGGOT.

you're saying that being with a man is better because then you don't have to worry about "her" faking an orgasm, huh? that's mighty insecure of you.

>starts going about deepness and chastitty cages idk too straight to read
nigga you gay.

yes, i'm the one who's wrong about the word "definition". :)

>Or fucking that hot secretary who's name is Veronica, But actually has a dick.
Not hot, and is a mentally-ill man. The former's a mentally ill woman but at least it wouldn't be gay.

Okay, Does you fucking a 6'5" "woman" with six-pack abs, no tits whatsoever, and a shaved head with a jawline you could hammer nails with still mean you're straight as long as they have a pussy?

Daily reminder that bailey jay is a man and you're a faggot for jerking off to his dick.