How does it feel knowing you'll never get laid?

How does it feel knowing you'll never get laid?

bump

Once you've come to terms with it it doesn't bother you very much...

until you're in bed at night self loathing and regretting all of your life choices, thinking of the girl that you've always liked but you never cross her mind anymore and you have crippling social anxiety so you can't even simply talk to her nor have any friends, and then you fall asleep and repeat the endless and brutal cycle of your day to day basis until you die and are forgotten, having blown your one chance you had at life.

>tfw just shitposting and shit gets real way too fast
i'm out guys, this was fun

its not a shitpost.... it's my life

Man i took this hottie to prom and her best friend was a guy that had known her and loved her since he was young... he must have felt like this a while after..

yeah :/

i was talking to her tonight through skype messaging when she casually said that she and this guy were going out on a date and it blindsided me a bit

You know that virgins are a minority right

does this mean i can claim minority benefits

Man stop being a beta. Im notghe handsomest guy and i dont workout but I get 8/10s a couple times a month. Confidence is sexy to a woman. I act stupid most of the time to make em laugh then i snipe em with intelligent convos and BAM laid on first date every time.

Piss-poor. I'm thinking about cheating on my bf just so I can get laid for once.

It's annoying being stuck in a sexless relationship that I don't really want to leave.

Quit being a pussy then and snap out of the social awkwardness youre in and GO TALK TO PEOPLE.

Easier to give advice than follow through with it yourself. Don't act like its so easy, some people just aren't wired that way.

gunna do it tomorrow, going to talk to her.

im a chubby lumberjack looking motherfucker and ive had sex. 0 excuses. just keep trying until you succeed.

when you finally do it, it wont make you happy, you will just find that to get to that point in a relationship you have to put up woth a ton of garbage. you think it will make you feel like a complete person, but it just makes you feel like a trained monkey, jumpinf through hoops for a miniscule reward.

jesus christ youre a fucking faggot, get some goals you retard

I've been married for 3 years, so it doesn't bother me.

Deng ive been skating through short 3 month relationships. Is this the way to do it? My peener is happy but my heart is sad

make it an open relationship you fucking faggot. be like me and my girl. we can fuck anyone doesnt matter. i whack it to the thought of my girl getting pounded hard right in the fucking pussy. i love it when i hear her getting fucked till she cums twice on another dick.and i also love the thought that i can dip my fuck-stick in to any old smelly twat i damn well please.

How old are you by the way

I want an open relationship, but just for me. I don't want to give him permission to fuck other girls.

Maybe it's fucked up, but if he wants sex, I'm completely available. I don't see why he should be able to have sex with whoever when he has someone completely willing and ready.

How unattractive are you?

i see your point on him being willing and ready but shit happens. what if hes at a bar with the boys and hes smashed. he shouldnt get in trouble for getting his dick wet when you have dick on tap.
and lets face it ladies have dick on tap.

I'm not. He just has a low sex drive and penis problems.

420 its a sign
>yes I'm samefagging

lol he doesn't go to bars and get smashed... he's never in a position where he could get his dick wet, and if he was he wouldn't want it.

You sound like a great partner.

is he on anti-depressants or anti-psychotics?

Are you sure he isn't just bored of you?

Keep your penner happy for as long as you can, youll find love eventually

fine maybe he doesnt want sex. my girl is a-sexual but sometimes she wants a new piece of dick. your man probably isnt much different.

Just find someone who isnt intellectually disabled

I used to get laid all the time. Now my dick barely even works anymore. I've fapped like twice in the past six months. Feels bad man.

buy an onahole, save your money, your time, your energy, your mental and physical health, and THEN try to find that special someone. You make less mistakes when you are focused and stable and will be less likely to waste your time with useless people.

The boredom would've had to begin at the start of our relationship 3 years ago. We've had sexual issues since the start.

He didn't have sex much before meeting me, supposedly. It 'doesn't feel good to [him]'.

No, he just has other health and penis issues.

Is it really so fucked up to want sex but to want to stay with your partner who doesn't want sex too?

time to move up on the fetish list.
have you tried being a cuck its actually fun.

it sounds like hes bored and doesnt know what he wants.

Speak for yourself. I'm hitting the 50s and I'm 20. And that's just number of partners not times had sex.

Don't project your bullshit on Sup Forums. It's bad enough we have to deal with this sudden influx of gay shit.

>22
You lucky son

> It 'doesn't feel good to [him]'.
hes a-sexual
no its never going to change.
best hope for your relationship is to make it open and go get some dick girl.nothing wrong with a little pogo-dick now and then. make sure you take vids of getting cummed on and post em here.

The thing is relationships come very easy to me bc im super social. And a lot of the times the women go halfsies so not too spensive. Idk if I could go for a plastic toy when these women are savage.

Getting laid isn't all you need. I have lots of sex, but it's more like a "friends with benefits" sorta thing. I don't think I've ever experienced true love though.

>I'm hitting the 50s and I'm 20. And that's just number of partners not times had sex.
>Don't project your bullshit on Sup Forums.
fucking kek'd
>You lucky son
My mother has cancer and my girlfriend never wants to fuck.
if you want to stick around no matter what its true love. other than that just fucking end it. lifes too short to settle for some bullshit.

Not knowing that women want to be used and dont look for good guys, if you really want to find yourself a girl you better stop giving a fuck about them.

No I'd rather be a born again virgin than a cuck tbh.

No such thing as a born again virgin

>hes a-sexual
>no its never going to change.
I'm mostly ok with this. I like him too much for it to make me want to break up with him.

>best hope for your relationship is to make it open and go get some dick girl
I've discussed making it open with him a little and he's afraid I'll end up breaking up with him after a while. Like, if it's already open, what would be the point in breaking up with him??

Altho I'm bi I'd probably chase girls more. I think he's more afraid I'll end up liking girls too much and breaking up with him for that reason.

Thats my pickup line

I wasn't trying to be serious there, but you know. Someone who never gets laid again anymore.

its not for everyone. it all comes down to what gets you off.
when i say cuck i just like my girl getting fucked so i have some good jerk material. aint no niggers getting in that shit. im not gonna let it get ruined by Mandingo in case i do get to dip my sausage.
>if it's already open, what would be the point in breaking up with him??
exactly
>I've discussed making it open with him a little and he's afraid I'll end up breaking up with him
i was worried about this too at the start but if you love eachother it wont happen. at the end of the day its just sex and it aint nothin but somethin to do. you just gotta care for eachother. plus it makes cheating impossible unless you really want to leave and you start a new relationship while still with him.

>911

fuck off you sack of shit, too soon

my one piece of advice if you take any of it with you take this one.
If you make it open make it fair otherwise youll just piss him off and hell leave you. he might not want sex, but the fact that you wont let him while at the same time getting dick yourself wont sit well.

Terrible. Today the girl I am infatuated with walked by me while I was eating. I suddenly needed to throw up. I shortly do, in private. I wasn't even nervous. It's something in my subconscious. I laugh at my own retardation.

>If you make it open make it fair otherwise youll just piss him off and hell leave you. he might not want sex, but the fact that you wont let him while at the same time getting dick yourself wont sit well.

I'd get so jealous though. I'd rather have sex/intimacy with him than sex with other people, but I can't get it.

If we had a regular sex life I wouldn't be wanting to open it up.

Intellectual disability. mental retardation is no longer acceptable.
sex with other people isnt intimate. its just a flesh covered dildo. sex is about cumming. and dildos dont work forever. sometimes you need a fat load on your tits..
take some acid or shrooms together and hash it out.

i just ook at things in a simple way. to me sex means nothing. it only happens when youre horny.

for me an open relationship is just another fetish on a long ass list of them. some people feel different senpai.

also my girl said she was the jealous type. but if you have a 3 way with you your man and another dude that shit will go away. 3 ways are more than just sex. theyre a fun activity that can bring people together. in a 3way i spend just as much time laughing as i do fucking.
>i understand he wont want a 3way but if you can get him to do it itwill be fun. awkward at first but great fun once the pumping gets going.

Opposite for me. My gf never puts out so I just fuck other girls because I refuse to go without.

you get over it

(you don't)

I don't bother with relationships anymore. Had one for 4 yrs, became a beta bitch. The daily phonecalls, always having to take her into account, ... Now I just get fuckbuddies from tinder and I'm content. I'll never forget my ex tho, or at least the ideals I projected upon her.