HOW the FUCK do you COMPETE against THIS?

HOW the FUCK do you COMPETE against THIS?

awesome car and a crap load of money.

she might like that dick but she'll like having all the people looking at her fancy clothes in a fancy car even more.

girls are shallow as fuck.

Foreplay Finesse and Technique.

Does daddy give you those things Chang?

>People are shallow as fuck

Ftfy

he can only last for one session, then his dick becomes a giant noodle for the next 3 hours.

That dick is longer than a vagina is deep. He can never bottom out in a girl. I don't envy him, I pity him. A dick that big is only good for show.

She will ride in your car as you drop her off at Jamal's place.

Okay fuck off with this shit dude.

Not that user, but it's bad enough that niggers do this, do we really have to degrade ourselves to their level? It accomplishes nothing, and it's nothing more than a masturbatory fantasy for pathetic losers in here.

We're better than them, act like it.

You also get a tiny ass Filipino chick to make your dick look big....

muh dik
you mad?
white.
boi.

spoken like a poorfag
richfags make the rules
they usually have power issues

Yes user, we all believe that you pity the guy with a gorgeous asian gf and a dick nearly as big as her forearm.

yeah, but a shiny car will always get more attention than a faster car that is worth fuck all

By not balding

Pretty easily.
Only gay men are into really long dongs, they apparently hurt most chicks.

So, you're saying you and your family make the rules?

Then why are you here?

Shouldn't you be with your women and super awesome cars?

Or did you mom and dad take it out for their date while you babysit your sis?

Yea that looks terrible.
Can't imagine it's comfortable to wear pants at all with that. Sweatpants and it's visible, jeans and it's gonna hurt tucking it away.
Can't even fuck a girl properly, guarantee that.

I don't have to?

Dicks aren't a competition, money, looks, personality and social status are the things that get you laid, and once you're actually in the bedroom is the penis unleashed, and by then she's already determined that she's fucking you regardless so it's totally irrelevant.

Unless she's got a deep vag she won't be able to handle it anyway. It looks good, but function over form.

I got bigger tits than your GF.

The real dick behind the balls lol

ITT: spoiled, asshurt little Asian boys posting from their parent's basement.

I don't want either of those things, so yes.

Who cares? That's your problem, and the reason you're all virgins. You think you're competing against every other living guy. You're not, if a girl likes you, you just have to convince her you're not a total piece of shit and you're in.

Lmao u can see his real dick underneath it dumbass

>not having a horse penis

i have a 7 and 1/2 inch dick. its long but pretty skinny being that im 5'5 125 lbs. every girl ive had sex with in the last 3 years of me fucking regularly, they have always cummed hard, sometimes 3 times its some shit. point is, its not about size, its more how you fuck i swear

I have been told my several ex girlfriends that I have the perfect size penis. They always say it's not to short that they can't feel it or not to long so it hurts them.

I take these opinions are pretty accurate due to the fact all the women who told me this were my exs and it wasn't to "win me back" it was clear the realtionship was good and dead.

My penis is 6.5 inches long

JUST FUCKING KILL ME GOD DAMMNIT

>5'5 125

You sound like a twink

nigger mentality, you better serve the misses right or massa be whippin you boy, no you dumb fuck rich white people don't drive to the hood unless we need drugs but that will end soon with the release of prohibition

im a lil thicker with a mix of muscle and fat

If you can't reach the bottom, beat the hell out of the sides

looks liable to snap if your not careful ._.

>HOW the FUCK do you COMPETE against THIS?

Good luck getting that up her ass.

Whats the secret then?

>girls are shallow as fuck.

There is a huge problem with girls having BF's and husbands they actually don't want to fuck.

This one works pretty well for me.

hahahahahaha

i dont fuck my gf, i just fuck other girls

Why do Asian girls like white guys so much?

I can't.

Can I suck you off please daddy

different but not ugly like niggers

in an analogy only an asian will get:
black dicks are to white dicks as white dicks are to yellow dicks.

by finding a girl that's not a total whore with a loose vag? seems like the simplest thing to do.

no on likes niggers though

no one likes gooks either

The oldest dildo pic on the Internet.

LUL

He never said he was rich though.

yellow fever is an extremely popular fetish

money
drugs
drowning in 10/10 pussy

fuck a bitch who isnt a whore for a fat cock. and if she is just ram her hard and choke the bitch. who cares if the fuck is good. if you have small penis problems maybe its really because you cant fuck right.
what are you fucking gay?

Newfags

>turn off lights
>bring out microwaved sausage
need I say more?

Bruce Banner did some experiments with gamma rays which does amazing things for dick size. Maybe you should go ask him for help.

I don't. If you don't have a huge cock, don't date size queens. It's that simple.

Im pretty sure i know this girl! If it's true then she definitely cheated on her boyfriend
Little slut

you literally cannot fucking fit it all the way in...

𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓲
𝓘...

Good personality,good job and money.women love that shit,i never have pussy shortage.