Are these the three most disliked popular actresses working today...

Are these the three most disliked popular actresses working today? I always find myself defending them in conversations with normies, no one seems to like them or see the appeal. I think they're all good performers, and they've starred in movies I love, and continue to work on cool projects with creators I respect.

What's your opinion on these three? Would you add anyone to the popular opinion shitlist? Is there an equivalent male trio?

The actresses are Kirsten Dunst, Keira Knightley and Anne Hathaway by the way.

they are all so sexy they make me horny i dont know why people dont like them probably jealousy also katherine heigl is hated more than all three of them for no reason she is also really sexy too

I kind of get the Katherine Heigl thing. She's not THAT talented, she bit the hand that fed her, and she stars in nothing but chick flicks.

i only really thought anne hathaway was really hated but i can kind of see it with kirsten dunst and i like her a lot. i never thought keira was that really that hated but i could be wrong. i'm a big fan of her

I've never met a single girl that doesn't hate Keira Knightley with an absolute passion. Guys it can go either way, but girls... every time.

Jlaw is starting to get hated, look at the YT comments in X-men Apocalypse videos.

Never understood the hate for Anne she's amazing.

My sister really likes her in Pride & Prejudice.

i do too and anything she's in usually.

That's a film I'd say she's amazing in, and I love that movie in general, but being a britbong a stupid amount of people are attached to the old TV show with Colin Firth, so they shit all over it.

That's true. I feel like the girls in OP never had the ardour/following JLaw had, but people are definitely turning on here. It's more of a backlash with JLaw. People have decided she's fake and they don't like her schtick. I think that'll go away though.

I used to masturbate to Kiki a lot. I'm about to right now, too. Thanks, OP.

Same, this pic was a fav.

I think the hottest she ever was to me was Bring it On and never thought she was a good Mary Jane, but can't deny she was amazing in Fargo TV S2.

>I always find myself defending them in conversations

KD has my respect. I followed her for a long time. I like Vampire, that Jane Austin one , Jomanji , Small Soldiers, Spider-Man all three, that runaway girl one, Huckby, Spotlessmind, Mary Antoinette one, Melancholia,

KN can be sexy sometimes. But not every impressive.
Anne is ok

She comes off VERY "theater girl"-y with her pretentiousness about acting and obvious desire to please everyone, people see through it and think she's fake

I think she looked her hottest in Spider-Man 2.

it's because she is very skinny and has a posh English accent, makes girl's insecure

I simply mean that whenever they come up people shit on them and I don't. Is that weird? Do you not have conversations?

>ywn choke her out while fucking her in a degrading way
Why live.

I think two of them have absolutely magnificent pairs of tits and one is cute.

In terms of talent they're not bad, Anne certainly the most talented. I don't know why anyone would dislike them, I can't say I really think about them other than fantasizing about motorboating Anne and Kirsten.

KiKi is perfect the other two are talentless hacks and also ugly

>I simply mean that whenever they come up people shit on them and I don't
Then maybe that's what you should have said? Because there's a difference between not shitting on them and defending them, sperglord.

>that Jane Austin one
>Mary Antoinette

Are you taking the piss?

>KN
>Keira nightly

Looking back I see I only watch scifi and fantasy and can't remember non scifi things of her

I also saw the two gravities movie but don't like it maybe because she is older

Don't be such a fucking autist.

>is autistic
>calls others autists
You tried.

>lacks basic comprehension skills
>can't understand the way a basic conversation works
>thinks he isn't the autist here

OKay pet.

hehe yes yes fight, you're just pawns in my hands

>all of them have done nude scenes
Puts them far ahead of a lot of their peers imotbqhwyf

I like her but I don't like how many posts suggest if girls don't like her it's because they are insecure.

This s true, nude scenes should be a rite of passage for young actresses.

Some people just can't appreciate the hotness of skinniness.

Well it's far from the only explanation, but that is ordinarily the primary reason girls hate other girls. I rarely come across girls hating on ugly talentless losers.