It's time to LEAVE IVY ALONE! Ivy made a video of her peeing in her pants during #pissforequality And Sup Forums RUINED...

it's time to LEAVE IVY ALONE! Ivy made a video of her peeing in her pants during #pissforequality And Sup Forums RUINED her because they could. This needs to be posted so you faggots will realize that you should leave her alone. She tried to commit suicide because of the cyberbullying. She has to wear fucking adult diapers now because of the humiliation, suicide, and shame she has to endure.
Sup Forums please take down the videos
youtube.com/watch?v=scIXqFuDr9g
THIS VIDEO IS HUMILIATING AND DEGRADING AND BULLYING HER!!
I am not wanting an army, I just want whats right for her

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3870880/New-Zealand-Woman-named-Poison-Ivy-grooms-unstable-men-commit-suicide.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still not sure how cyber bullying is a real thing just turn your shit off and walk away

niggerfaggot supreme

It is real when people take the bullying into IRL

You can't turn the screen off and walk away when people are making fun of her at every corner store she walks into. This isn't funny. This is hurting her and everyone she loves and loves her.

she is a failure, and couldnt even commit suicide properly. She deserves to be mocked for her ineptitude, and now has to wear diapers because she shamed herself and those people that car about her.

this is what happens when you youtube yourself pissing your pants for something as retarded as feminism.

cause and effect, my dude.

Even if she made a mistake, she should not be mocked for it. This is down right humiliation!
She did what she did believing in a cause she thought was right to her. There is nothing wrong with that.
There is no need to make videos trying to hurt and humiliate her for what she did.

Ha that she gets for killing other anons mater a fact
your probably her trying to generate sympathy. fuck off moralfag.

then why dont you make a video of you pissing yourself if its not shameful? she should try suicide again, maybe she can do something right for once.

Trolls trolling trolls I'm sure but I'm more inclined to believe that you're genuinely retarded enough to think OP isn't posting bait

Quit making fun of Ivy guys. It's not funny anymore. She is doing her own thing now.

she manipulated other men "week men" into committing suicide! leave! SHE DESERVES NO SYMPATHY! MORALFAG WHITEKNIGHT !

Why is it so hard for some people to discover violence?

Other people making you feel bad? Deal with them!

It's really not complicated.

moralfag can't even read you dumb shit

literally who

>7 posters
>15 posts
Something smells fishy.

me
I want this video fucking removed and you idiots are to blame

ment for

you are dumb she made men kill themselves and if you were here yesterday you would know. die in a hole.

show your support by pissing your pants on camera. im sure if enough people do it, it wont be disgusting!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3870880/New-Zealand-Woman-named-Poison-Ivy-grooms-unstable-men-commit-suicide.html
read this fgt

OP you silly fucking queen, hurting people is good. Schadenfreude aside, it's incredibly cathartic to make others feel worth less when you're a clever asshole. I've been the bully and the bullied, and I really hope she kills herself. Your thread is nothing but joi.

Holy shit! I know her
She lives in altamonte springs
I have seen her many times on the beach
That is really gross
Eww i never would have thought she did that

>youtube.com/watch?v=scIXqFuDr9g
And the audio commentary makes it more disgusting

WTF?!?
MAKE HER USE A POTTY LIKE A BIG GIRL
And make her see that feminism is a joke and she should have seen through the standard.
No more wet pants for Ivy
>hoping she is not made fun of because of this news
>she deserves better

>"you better not be peeing on yourself"

This is hilarious fuck you OP.
Ivy is peeing her pants and we get to make fun of her for it. This is golden

So her suicide attempt led directly to her incontinence? How?

Sup Forums showing so much remorse is so mind boggling
all my teachings.
all my training

Tru

After she was hospitalized from her attention whoring suicide attempt, she got used to wearing a hospital diaper and shitting/pissing herself, because she refused a catheter. Which lead to further depression and her feminist urethra muscles to forget their job. It was at the point were Ivy was urinating herself in front of a nurse she realized she was suffering from stress incontinence due to everything she has been through.
Poor Ivy

Holy shit faggot get off Sup Forums if you're sissy ass can't deal with it. She got what she deserves for what she did. If you don't like it fuck off. It's people like you who have driven Sup Forums,and Sup Forums for that matter, to shit. So please kys or gtfo

SO SHE FORGOT HOW TO PISS IN AMYTHING BUT HER PANTS?! FUCKING TODDLERS AND RETARDS CAN DO IT BUT SHE CANT! HAHAHAHA

>youtube.com/watch?v=scIXqFuDr9g
kek
Now everyone can see it

She had an "accident"
She is working on being a "big girl"

Seems she did it on purpose, because she is an empty headed slut. im showing this to everyone i know now.

The first related google is diapers
Ivy is screwed and everyone will know she peed herself and wears diapers
everyone

You know she tried to keep her diaper secret a secret, right?

Kek
Same here
Since she and I live in the fl area, showing everyone her video close to her hometown is sure to cause damage.
What is the best way to promote?
Print fliers and spread around town? Send to local news station? Hack local advertisement board?
I want to completely humiliate this girl

pissing yourself = toddler
She has a special mind

>attempted

She can't even kill herself correctly.

So she pisses herself for equality, and then later has to wear diapers? Irony.

Dumb feminist
Now everyone is gonna know her for this

A hospital selfie?! Really? Bitch is laying in a puddle of piss after suicide attempt and decides to take a selfie?

I honestly feel sorry for the girl.
She wanted to forget the past but people on the internet keep reminding her about it.
She wants to move on

now heres the problem. WHY the fuck did she film herself pissing in the first place? for equality? are you a fucking moron? no, she's a feminist. WAIT- whats the difference?

she isnt going to forget, and the doctors that treated her are probably still laughing about it. someone should leave diapers on her porch.

EWWW
NASTY PEE
She peed all over her ass and down her left leg. What a waste of pants and panties.

Gross

>it's time to LEAVE IVY ALONE!
>posts links to Ivy videos
kek

Classic "Oh no I posted something online and now it's being weaponized against poor lil me" syndrome

What OP is saying is we didnt do well enough anons. Time to rearm and relaunch.

No, no. You misspelled "pissy". "Something smells pissy".

LOL! What are you guys doing to autocorrect?! When I misspelled pissy it suggested "Pussygrabber"!

KEK, this world is so fucked! It's hilarious!

Wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong.

The world is not a nice place and will fuck you in the ass, with no lube, if you give it half a chance.

People (especially girls) are idiots and retards, so it's best to not give a flying fuck about what any of them think or say in the first place.

In the second place, unless you're one of them, why would you care what retards and idiots think anyway?

Sup Forums provides a public service by teaching this lesson as a crash course. You should be paying us. We're all professionals here, and have been providing this online service since before the Internet was the Internet.

So take your brused pussy and hurt butt home, pack them with ice, and come back when your ready for your next lesson: "Tits! Or GTFO!"

SOMEONE DUMP THE NUDES ALREADY

It would go away if people didn't keep posting about leaving her alone. Trolls want a reaction so they go on to greener pastures once they fail to get one, stop giving them an excuse to stay.

So is she into golden showers now? Because she's not bad looking. I'd totally piss on her. Maybe even let her piss on me.

Don't wanna be bullied? Don't piss your fucking pants in front of everyone.

Embarrassing things should be embarrassing. Life is not a hugbox.

Wew lad
Have got tried giving her the Ole ammonia and bleach homemade recipe? It's great for everyone