Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin!

Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin!

HOWEVER

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
vocaroo.com/i/s036F7I9tsFP
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466024808165.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2001 wizardkino
>Max Richter starts playing

>slytherin works hard and does loads of school shit
>gets shit on because they weren't magical child prodigies

Seems fair

What a cunt

Really of the four house traits "courageous" is the worst by far.

The last time I've seen HP movies was so long ago that I actually thought that Dumbledore was played by the same guy who played the wizard in LoTR
They kinda merged into one character in my memories

HARRY DID YOU PUT YOUR PENIS IN THE GOBLET OF FIYAAAA???

>gets shit on because they weren't magical child prodigies
WELL IT IS A MAGIC SCHOOL

Fiya?
The globbeta man?

People seem to forget that Snape fudged the shit out of the point totals with his blatant Slytherin favoritism

and can you really argue against Gryffindor winning after 3 of their students saved the school from Voldemort?

Uh, you don't get to bring mudbloods

Also gryffindor lost 150 points because the trio helped Hagrid fix his fuckup. And they lost the quidditch cup (more points) because Harry was incapacitated after facing Voldemort. They deserved to win

>saved the school
You shill reddit libtards are so blue pilled.

>HOL UP
does dark magic
>WHAT U TRYNA SAY
breathes heavily through gaped teeth
>WHAT U WHITE MUGGLES TRYINA SAY IS
does the Dementor kiss
>THAT WE NIGGAS
steals galleons
>WE WUZ
snorts loudly through huge nostrils
>SUM KINNA
chimps out in the Hogwarts Express
>HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN IS
eats jelly beans
>AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARRY
smacks lips profusely
>SO HOL UP HOL UP
checks for nearest magic KFC
>SO U BE SAYIN
instinctively looks around for the Ministry Police
>U BE SAYIN
collects elfish Welfare
>HOL UP HOL UP
dindu nuffins
>AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
conjures the Dark Mark
>SO U BE SAYIN
uses the time turner to rape women
>HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
throws bombtastic bomb
>WE WUZ
drinks Polyjuice Potion to become white and avoid the cops
>WIZARDS N SHIEEEEET
animagus from gorilla

Who won in the later years?

Was it always Griffyndor? Or wasn't there thar year where Hufflepuff won because Cedric Diggory died? That's gotta be sad: winning only because people pity that you've lost your best member, and the only one to not be a fuckup.

He said calmly

Rowling stops detailing the House Cup

>House Cup race is pretty much a two-house system between Gryffindor and Slytherin, who were founded by MEN

>other two houses are irrelevant, and they were founded by WOMEN

What did Rowling mean by this?

Why was Cedric Diggory even in Hufflepuff if he was so skilled? What the fuck was Rowling thinking with her house system?

>A boy falls in love with a girl.
>Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.

She sucks. Can't believe that Harry never ventured into the Hufflepuff common room.

nobody is going to read this

>saved the school from Voldemort?
Dumbledore already took care of that with the mirror of erised. no way Voldemort was getting the stone. Harry and friends were just getting into unnecessary trouble.

maybe because Cedric wanted to be in hufflepuff. the hat places more value on what the wearer wants than where he/she deserves to be.

I think it's really awful how she pretty much wrote that Hufflepuff was where all the losers went. Imagine being placed in there.

That was actually her realizing that Hufflepuff was the most laughable of houses, and somehow fooling the reader that it wasn't so bad in the end, because they could also have decent members. IIRC, Digorry only pertaining to Hufflepuff for being "friendly and nice". Right....

Hufflepuff's hat is working hard, not being thick.

Thick people have to work hard just to pass. The likes of Harry/Hermionie just coast along and still pass. Cerdric was normal (not thick) but worked hard (hence becoming champion).

>>House Cup race is pretty much a two-house system
That part isn't that unrealistic, really. It was similar in my school. Two of the houses always seemed to win, I think because they had more students.

But yeah, Rowling hates women lol. That's another case where she couldn't help but make the most important figures men, and the women secondary. I never even noticed that one.

>H-Ai-Rry Potter

A boy who lived falls in love with the sister of his ginger best friend.

HOWEVER, unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex leviosa with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of MAGIC.

That's why she kept on bragging about Diggory being from there in Goblet of Fire. "Hufflepuff ain't so bad seeeee!" But she shouldn't have had made the Hufflepuff motto be "we'll take in those the other's don't want", because I think she truly did mean for Hufflepuff to group together the friendly "weed-tier" bunch. Something similar to Amity if you've seen Divergent(?).

>Makes the best wizard in the whole school a geeky girl.
>Waa, Rowling hates womyn!
Equality does not mean all (or even 50%) of 'leaders' need to be women you fucktard.

Well done, Balrog of Morgoth, well done.

HOWEVER

Also isn't Harry's son placed there?

"See guise! I swear that Hufflepuff doesn't suck thaaaat bad".

RALLY TO ME
TO
MEEEEEEEEREER

Is he?
I know the son was worried about being in Hufflepuff/Slytherin.

Well that's a bit silly don't you think? Why should the Sorting Hat, who's been sorting children based on their personalities for centuries, suddenly care about some shit who thinks he can just ignore the rules? Especially a 10 year old whose personality is still forming.

>Be Harry
>Form bad opinion of Slytherin because the only friend I've ever had tells me it's bad and some kid I don't like is also in it
>I want to join Gryffindor simply because my friend says it's good and muh brave dad was in that house
>Hey Sorting hat, don't put me in the house I would actually be suited to, just arbitrarily put me in Gryffindor because I said so
>Later find out my Dad was actually a cunt
>A real human bezoar

Yeah I guess Dumbledore was only giving back the points they lost in the first place, which was his employee's fault after all.

lol

Red the books a decade ago, nonwithstanding that I read them twice, but I can't remember exactly.

Albus (went to Slytherin according to the play) was the second child, but I can't remind myself of where James was. Fuck it maybe James was Gryffindor. Rowling really should've crafted a character from Hufflepuff, because Digorry seems a more Slytherin/Ravenclaw/Gryffindor than what Hufflepuff alumni are meant to be.

The hat wasn't sure which to put him in, so it listened to him. Same with Hermionie (Gryffindor/Ravenclaw).

It's not going to put a lesbian Chaotic Good witch in Slytherin because she thinks it would be edgy.

FINDS

The thing that makes it funny is Dumbledore doing it in a way that makes it look he's blatantly going "haha fuck slytherin".

>100 points for playing chess

A BALROG OF MORGOTH

reminder that snape gave them 10 points everytime one of those twinks dropped a stinky log in a cauldron

what did you say?

FOR WE WENT NEEDLESSLY

HOL THA FUK UP
>helps peeves steal chicken
SO U SAYIN
>swaggers out of knockturn alley with full pockets
U FINNA WE BE
>accio watamelon
MM-MM I KNOW A NIGGA DIN JUST SAY WE
>steals broom
YO SO FOR REALS, WE BE LIKE
>becomes natural allies with a troll
U SERIOUSLY SAYIN
>replaces Emma Watson
WE BE LIKE FUCKIN WIZARDS AN SHEEEEEEIIIT?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

What a nice idea. HOWEVER, it already exists.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Wait what the fuck did you win if your house won this shit? Any sort of reward or was it just another cup?

True, the other students must've been stunned with confused.

"250 gajillion points for Harry, and his exceptional courage in the face of danger"; and seeing as how courage is such a subjective thing, the other students must've thought that Dumbledore was awarding Harry points for something retarded like being brave enough to be the youngest seeker in decades, or something along those lines.

For us it seems fair, but Slytherin must be pissed by not knowing what it really was.

Oh boy.

A BALROG OF MORGOTH

There he is. There he goes again.

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha.

Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture.

Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor.

But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shitty fanfic.

Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that's all you'll ever be.

Yes yes, well done Melkor, well done.

HOWEVER

I've been away for a while. Is this sincere keit-ai posting or is this a meta meme parodying Sup Forums's meme?

>“What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally the whole school knows.”.
I doubt they knew the specifics of it all though. So awarding Ron 50 points for playing a game of chess probably sounded like such bullshit.

we finally did it. Howeverposting is completely destroying Baneposting. Reddit lost.

STOP FOLLOWING ME

>>“What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally the whole school knows.”.
Oh darn always thought that he meant that sarcastically.

THE SECOND MUSIC

THEY ARE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD-GARD-GARD-GARD-GARD-GARD

It's cancer, user. Stage 4 metastasized cancer.

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

vocaroo.com/i/s036F7I9tsFP

P O
T A
T O E S

Even Obama approves of Keit-ai.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466024808165.webm

Since when was Baneposting reddit?

this is what kinography looks like

everything is reddit.

You are reddit.

Kek

This is my favorite meme, I cry everytime, this needs to be made desu

>Yes, yes Sup Forums, you have presented Y to prove X... HOWEVER

oscarworthy

I dont understand this meme can someone please explain it to me
I like it though

>Gryffindor falls in love with the house cup.
>Unable to win it, it is gifted by a principalus es machina with the decisive points.

Yes, yes. Keit-ai finds a way.

HOWEVER

Holy shit.

Plus, don't forget.

>filename
>trips

OH SHI

Yes, yes, well done user those were nice dubs...

HOWEVER

>Dumbledore and AU Dumbledore

Is this thread derailed or thread rerailed?

I think Harry Potter and Santa Claus may have contributed to my old man with beards fetish

Left > Right.

At least Richard Harris knew what Dumble Shizzle was all about.

Yes, yes, you've had an impressive tournament thus far Mexico, well done...

HOWEVER

GO BACK TO Sup Forums YOU FILTHY SLYTHERIN APOLOGISTS

How the fuck did carb and goyle belong in Slytherin in the first place?

PU70

kek, even keit-ai didn't find a way against HOWEVER posting.

/thread

This can't be happening.

Underrated post

Yes well done Paul Allen well done, good job reserving that place at Dorsia...

HOWEVER

>it's a "however thread turns into dubs thread" episode

But what about mcdonaldsgal

Witnessed