Big alpha tribe needed. I play on a center server with my tribe and another ally tribe...

Big alpha tribe needed. I play on a center server with my tribe and another ally tribe. We where at peace for a while until a big tribe started pouring into the server from a scorchance server. They quickly took over and we had to play by their rules while they built up. Over the course of the 2 following weeks they started to sell Dragons in our server for PayPal $$. They eventually built up enough that they hadon't the power to finally try to wipe us, the only 2 tribes who could get in the way of their business. I come to Sup Forums looking for a tribe big enough to wipe em. We will help with that, of course, and then we can help each other out. I will give the server # when someone is willing to help.

Scorch "

Love this game. Unfortunately I play off a hot spot and dont have enough data for the recent updates. Gotta set some time aside to take my Xbox to a friends and update

Greatest game Ive played hands down. Im usually done with a game after a few hundred hours, but this games at about 1400 hours with many more on the way

Maybe you know a big tribe that can help? If so I wouldn't mimd going to the server to see if they'd help.

Would you be willing to help me than?

What server number?

My tribe is alpha on center server, scorched server and island
We have dragons a rock golems for days

I dont really do pvp much. I did for a little bit, but I work alot and its hard to keep up with pvp with my work schedule

gfgf

The reptoids are the enemy. I am in Area 51 and our ally is F.D.A

This is the server that needs help

Rip, on xone im alpha tribe with 40+ active members, alpha on 2 scorched, 1 center, and 2 island servers, once u get this big that problem is a joke, not leader but if you'd like to ask osiris 1018 if they are willing to lend a hand but you'll have to make it worth their time, this is only if you're a ple console player like us. Gods speed user.

I know osiris. They trolled us in server 12 when we where The Coalition (i am OP)

The playername from osiris was Booty Clutch

If you intend to help than type something to Area 51 when you join the server and wel inv you to pty.

Honestly bro come to our server and we will help you guys start up again if you would like

Fuck off faggot ur not in osiris, i can tell because im actually in the tribe u posing faggot and we oonl have 3 servers locked u cuck, im in osiris 746 and ill tell u 1018 aint gonna help cross server like that has to be withing same server

Spawned around, see wiped bases everywhere. Not sure what I can do.

Im talking to hyper rn from 1018

Play Rust because its a better game. I will help you then