What happens to traps as they age?

What happens to traps as they age?

Do they turn into wrinkly old men?

What if you married the hottest, most passable trap in the world. Would they always look female, or do they start to look like men as they age?

Pic related

Gonna keep postin traps

Of course they'd get old and wrinkly, means their act wouldn't work anymore. That's another reason why traps are a terrible permanent solution and a terrible solution, period.

Not an expert but from what I've seen most seem to age poorly. They either start looking manly or they start looking non human because they get so much plastic surgery done. Also long term use of hormones can be bad.

first of all he's not passable, second of all, it depends on if they take hormones

my ex looks fucking hot now being in her late 20's, but i have to admit she looked more attractive to me when we first met when she was 19

They look terrible when they age and theres nothing they can do about it.
Fact
So enjoy looking "hot" and "passable" for now. In the end they are all still guys and will turn into old men.
Stupid life changing choice now, regret and suicide later

is she trans?

Traps don't grow old, as they die of AIDS in their 20s or 30s.

/thread

They end up looking like old men. Old ladies also end up looking like old men.

You either die to cancer, or live long enough to become a faggot.

leld

yes sir

They presumably begin to look like (old) men if they're not on hormones or testosterone blockers.

Extremely young transsexuals are a recent phenomenon though, and it will take time before we find out for certain.

pics?

>she

they're all on her facebook, unfortunately none of them are from when i met her and are all recent

Hot

>her

im kinda curious what she looks like older

can you just screenshot a pic of her super cropped so it can't be doxxed?

Tfw in the not so far future traps use genetic recombination and organ printers to implant complete female reproductive systems and actually become women.

>she

Or, you know, they could just fix their brains so they aren't delusional anymore?

Wtf are you racist or something reeeeeeeeee

For starters, they never look female.
Also, if you married someone so fucked in the head they didn't know their gender, you are fucking begging for trouble.
Traps are to be used and discarded when bored.

>Also, if you married someone so fucked in the head they didn't know their biological sex
Fixed. Gender isn't real.

Also
>Traps are to be used
No they aren't. Do not encourage their behaviour at all.

If you have technology from 50yrs in the future when we understand the brain properly, then don't hesitate to share with the rest of us user

>I'm triggered that you'd rather fix a problem instead of pander to it so I can keep deluding myself that it's not gay to fuck mentally-ill men.

If gender isn't real, how come you're such a faggot?

meh, she hates me now anyway

Nice non-sequitur, triggered SJW.

>she

they don't age, they kill themselves