Got mailed to me in this bag have no idea what it is.. any ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zV78IgXzB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put it on your tongue

srs? it's acid.

Eat it.

Its LSD.
Put it on your toungue. You will like it. :)

10 hrs with fun

Pretty sure someone wouldn't send me acid.. back photo of it

Put it on your brother/sisters tongue or one of your parents

Put it on your tongue and suck on it for a little bit

Get a test kit before you tri it, shit could be poison

Its pretty sure LSD. :)

it's either ecstasy or lsd, try it either way.

search google images for acid tabs bruh

some one is setting you up for a drug bust maybe

Dude thtasmy missing puzzle piece!

Op here.. the name on the letter was some random dude but the address was correct.. what's the best way to test it without trying it

does it feel like a thinish piece of paper or is it like a thick note card.
Easy to bend or rigid.
is it shimmering in the light at all
answer them all please.

you could get a reagent test. forgot what its called but look it up. just be careful. if it is real LSD there can be anywhere from 1/4 of a hit to 25 hit on that tab. someone may not like you. fuck it could be abrin and youll die. get a test kit
im this guy

Hard doesn't bend and doesn't reflect any light

Local dealer trying to expand business with free samples?

That is def LSD
Did it get mailed to you by mistake?
Is your name common?

One hit?
Fuck I ate 7 last weekend.
I saw outer space.
Ftw

If it's real, better just hold on to it until they come over to collect payment for it. If you take it and can't give it back, they'll demand money from you and torture or kill you or some shit.

AWWW SHIT
PUT THAT UNDER YOUR TONGUE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT AND PREPARE FOR A RIDE

My name is not common at all lol but my step dad works in IT and quite offenly gets stuff sent here so is there anyway this could be somthing else?

its not lsd its something that has a high dose. lsd is in the microgram dose so that could be DOX maybe?or 25i most likely or something related to the two.
the stiffness of the tab means that its
A thick paper and
B has a lot of substance on it. the chemical has a crystalline structure to it giving the paper rigidity.
lsd has a crystal structure also however there wouldnt be enough on the paper to make a difference in the strength of the paper.
its not LSD. but get a test kit anyway
an active dose of lsd is microscopic

Someone is sending you drugs in order to get you arrested. Just use it and throw it away before they get to you. Quick.

no

people darkweb drugs all the time. Might have been a wrong address

>this
listen to these guys

I dropped 12 ounces of penis envy and put on Jimi Hendrix.

I swear man, I was roaring around the far edges of creation, throwing stars around and tearing them apart in my wake. It was fucking epic.

there are a few drugs and poisons that can fit on a tab in an active dose do not listen to anyone here get a test kit. could be something that gets you way to spun for 20 hours or it could just be very unpleasant all together.
Get a test kit do not take advice about LSD on the internet. there is no way to know without a test kit.
10 bucks is worth knowing as shit like this can scar you for a while if you dont know what youre doing.

Ricin

Acid, watch cartoons, drink some water, enjoy.

a lethal dose oral ricin could not fit on a tab as eating ricin is the least effective way of poisoning. abrin would have to be the pick for a tab it kills an adult in just 3 micrograms

don't listen to this downer, do it now and take a trip to jupiter and mars

High five dude. Cosmic trips are the greatest.

im not a downer. ive done more acid than anyone here. it would just suck if it was a tab of bromo dragonfly and you didnt know. also DOX is hell. so fuck you .

ahahah yeah he'll be goin away a loong time

Honestly, it looks like it could be LSD, but do you really wanna trust a random letter that came to you that you know nothing about?
Just throw it out, or if you're really curious, get a test kit.

ssshhh
we're tryign to kill this user

Op here last question, how much could I sell it for if it is some sort of acid?

also if OP pissed off any family they could have put 25 hits on that tab. a tab can hold 2.5 milligrams of acid. youd freak the fuck out.
OP get a test kit.

unless u got $5 on you then ur ok

not reading any comments.

that's LSD, i've seen the same sheet.

10 bucks

8-15 bucks. Lol

It's nbome son it's a bootleg acid

Not sure what the prices are where you live, but I honestly wouldn't recommend selling it either.
Mostly for the same reason why you wouldn't take it yourself.

i'd give you a beer for it

youre right sheets cant be reproduced. i got some bart simpson once that was DOX but i just must be a faggot.

I wouldn't know how much it costs. But if that's the value of it the reason could then be it's from a drug pusher or someone is trying to setup OP. Implying OP isn't a faggot though.

I gave my addresse to some nerd that goes to my college but he said he didn't send anything..

nbome is still fun mang i disappeared once on that shit.
i wouldn't worry about this. if theyre gonna do a bust its gonna be a sheet. also having shit show up in the mail box is no proof that you ordered it.
That would require you signing for it. also it would be fake cops arent gonna put real shit in your mailbox they cant risd redistributing drugs to the public.

But still, there's no other logical explanation. Another possibility is that it was sent to the wrong address.

>any ideas

What... what could is be.

Chek'd
This could be true. or he pissed someone off. i doubt its a drug pusher how the fuck would you contact them without a number.

OP. acid is the best thing ive ever done. its better than sex. fuck its better than living.

listen to the song its the best way anyone is going to describe acid.
Doesnt make any sense right?
bet it will after 3 or four good trips.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zV78IgXzB0

Listen to these faggots

a good way to be [almost] sure its real is just swallow it. most other LSD wannabees arent orally active. LSD is. dont tounge it. just get some water and swallow it.

$20 tops if it's actual acid.

>ecstacy
>on a blotter

it's probably not LSD op, although it's very possible

it could be nbome or DOx or a vast majority of things that could seriously hurt you

best way to test is ehrlich's reagent

It is LSD you fucking retard. Find a comfortable place where you wont be disturbed for around 8-12 hours and put it on your tongue for 15-20 mins and then swallow it. Then strap yourself in for the ride that follows.

>can identify lsd just by liiking at a picture.
>no one else in the world could tell without a reagent
>you fucking retard

Hey trippers,
So I got a few tabs of nbome being shipped to me
What's the main difference in experience?

Thats acid. Thats all it is

barely anything.
its fun really.
the main differences between the two
>a good dose of lsd is anywhere from 100-400 ug
>a good dose of nbome is 1000ug
>lsd is not known to have a lethal dose. however is estimated to be around 40,000ug but people have taken 100,000 and been fine. in 12 hours.
>nbome has an estimated lethal dose of 1500ug
TL;DR dont take more than one tab of nbome if you dont know how much is on it.

nbome for me was visual af without the typical tripping headspace

not as magical but if you're just in it for the trippy effects on vision you might like it more

I personally don't like it for the vasoconstriction

i have had this blotter tested around 148ug and is fucking intense acid. i have a link to a reddit post about it with some pics if anyone wants it

dude just eat some moldy rye bread.

why do that when you can get your hands on acid?

fuck off plebbit cunt

defintely lsd i bought one not too long ago, it's lsd dude :3 be happy, take 20/10 % or a little more, maybe half.. or the entire thing if u wanna go fuckin bonkers