His last, fatal trick was on the Goddess Hine-nui-te-pō...

>His last, fatal trick was on the Goddess Hine-nui-te-pō. In attempting to make mankind immortal by changing into a worm, entering her vagina and leaving by her mouth while she slept, she crushed him with the obsidian teeth in her vagina.

Are Disney going to show this part?

This will probably be the first Disney flop. Characters are too ugly and story sucks

They didn't show Hercules rip his own body apart or slaughter the Amazons so doubtful.

>This will probably be the first Disney flop.

Princess and the Frog?

Mars Needs Moms?

John Carter?

Lone Ranger?

Are Disney going to show this part?

>Mars Needs Moms?
That was Disney?

>first Disney flop

Can't see shit.

Well yeah but no one cares about those

It won't even be the first Disney flop this year

Video is so dark I couldn't tell what the fuck was going on

yeah, that's why they are flops

Can you imagine being a parent and looking up shit about the latest Disney movie only to stumble onto the wiki page dedicated to the history of vagina dentada?
Can you imagine the song for this? I'm thinking it's like hakuna matada, except vagina dentada.

>Can you imagine being a parent and looking up shit

No, I'm an American.

Ha! This is hilarious! How do I upvote on this site?

Alt+f4 bro

This is more or less my fetish.

holy fuck how could anyone let this happen

Eh. Snow White originally got raped by Prince Charming. Cinderella's step sisters got their feet cut off etc etc.

Black Cauldron

Is that hurley after he stay to become the new jacob?

The people's vagina.

how exactly would that make mankind immortal?

I had a dream I was in like middle school and behind me in a desk sat The Rock, and I turned around and asked him how this movie would be and he said to me ," Have you ever seen Lion King?" And then I woke up.

I thought it looked really good

That animation is really fluid and sensual, I'm going to jack it to this movie for sure

She only crushed him with her pussy jaws because one of his homies was watching the whole thing unfold and couldn't stop laughing when he entered her. Woke that bitch up and she saw what was going down and ruined it for us all.

theres no way this will flop. lilo and stitch was wildly popular and disney princess movies are money machines. maybe it wont hit frozen numbers, but its gonna succeed.

How about Disney showing real Polynesian costumes like eating people.

Also Maui it too Damn ugly, why Disney didn't make him closer to The Rock appeareance?

Shit, Disney really needs to cut back. How many movies are they cranking out on a yearly basis now?

I can't get over how fucking hideous he looks. But at least they'll finally make a movie with a young pretty female protag without a love interest.

>entering her vagina and leaving by her mouth while she slept
i dont think vaginas work that way

You're dumb as fuck if you think this will flop. Pretty much everything about it is GOAT.

>Ancient Polynesians practiced autopsy and had a thorough understanding of internal human anatomy

MATE