ITT: Give best life advice you have

ITT: Give best life advice you have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI
youtu.be/MQlJ3vOp6nI
youtu.be/DHMOwc1H8pQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP here, best life advice i have received was don't rely on other people to make you happy

Follow your dreams. Really cliche thing to say but it's damn true.

Too many people try to find the meaning of life, instead, you should find ways to make life meaningful.

trust no one

"Stop fucking complaining and do something about it."

^This. Beat me to it, I was going to post this in a cruder way.

this has become so much more relatable in the past 6 months for me

Nothing lasts forever for a reason. Because the ending is the best part, and it shows the true nature of everything. Don't be a pussy and never let go.

Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

babby's life advice

It's important to remember that you're not perfect. you're gonna fuck up, you're gonna relapse, self harm, go back to popping pills, alcohol, or whatever, and that's okay. it'll happen. we're all currently trying to grow, so don't let one little relapse prevent you from growing.

just know that if you do relapse, try to find someone or something to use as a clutch. The 2nd best thing when dealing with these self destructive things is having someone that genuinely cares about your well being, but also won't bite your head off when they find out that you relapsed (again).

I used to have really bad experiences w/ abusing drugs. Even had my stomach pumped twice from OD'ing, so I can testify that it isn't easy, but it's possible if you have the right amount of support to get yourself out of that hole.

Do a backflip

The greatest regrets in life are not the things you have done, but rather the things you didn't do.

Go enjoy your life.

keep on truckn

If that shit makes you happy do it. Even if other people don't like that shit

Remember to teach your children how to masturbate properly. I was never taught how to masterbate and it really damaged me.

Exercise helps with depression

never go full BAKA

anyone msg me on kik??

last_youth

not even yourself?

Do a barrel roll

>life advise
Live a sad life... and eventually die.

Apply yourself, even if you fucking hate it at least it spreads it out evenly over your days, rather than coming to a realization down the line that you're fucking retarded and lazy.

Be kind to animals

sometimes it's easier to get forgiveness than permission

Just do it, don't let your dreams be dreams, yesterday you said tomorrow, so just do it!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

Sometimes what you think you want =/= what you really need.
You can get rid of what you need to get what you 'want'.
And you will regret if after realizing what you have done.

"Your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post"

Never go full stupid?

This post is baka.

Never ever see yourself as a victim

Life is shitty for damn near everyone. Try to make it a little less shitty.

It's fine.

Seriously, no matter what happens, It's fine

especially not yourself!

you're a Sup Forumstard for chrissake!

Friends and loved ones, the human relationships, are the most important thing. Money can make a good life better, but it won't make a bad life good.

reported for telling people to fap to CP

wear sunscreen

This

Be in the present moment for maximum effect

Happiness is hard to find, real true happiness. You have to try taking risks without second guessing yourself or worrying about the consequences, otherwise, you'll never know. - Wilfred

Forgive, accept and love. Hate is baggage.

Always check her ID

Leave Sup Forums forever.

ha ha, i was only pretending BAKA

never let a person throw their hurt at you. it can be worse then a punch and should be treated as such

also:

chat me up on kik

last_youth

Do not hurt your beloved ones, (your parents, brothers, close family and true friends) there is people that loves you and wishes you well.

And remember, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Never get married, and don't get children before you are at least 30.

Always member

You can sometimes find spare change beneath cusions on couches.

I know that song

fuck bitches get money

youtu.be/MQlJ3vOp6nI

WOW really ?

do well in school and don't be a jerk

Most of life you can figure out as you go, that one is worth sharing.

never put your dick in crazy

Go home and be a family man

Get over your dreams, and find something you're good at.

Just don't expect anything from others that would benefit you. Other people have enough problems to deal with, they can't and don't want to be bothered by your problems. Solve them by yourself and if you have enough time and resources to take care of the problems of others, do it. People will remember how nice you were to them. But don't make a big deal out of it and don't do everything for them. This is something you should only do for your partner if he/she is willing to do the same for you.

this

Live life with no regrets and never forget your past for it made you who you are today.

ive yet to reget a single thing ive done in my life. and its less stressful on so many levels

NEVER pull out anal beads like you're starting a lawn mower.

Rape all of the girls.

this one is painful to take.

There's advice that goes
>love like you've never been hurt
>dance like no one is watching
>work like you don't need the money

The Dogbert version is
>love like you need the money
>dance like your body doesn't hurt
>work when your boss is watching

because it is two different things
in your language it's call "compunction" or "remorse" (thing you have done)
regrets are for things you haven't done, retard.

motor oil may lubricate your engine but it won't lubricate your dick

hand lotion and body lotion are 2 different things

Noted

Around blacks never relax

i tried to give a pineapple

youtu.be/DHMOwc1H8pQ

Good advice. I'm nearly 50 had a visectomy at 27 no kids and never got married. Have had a GRATE life. My advice don't live worth your girlfriend. You will always be happy to see each other.

Be good to people whenever you can. They're human just like you are.

Try your best to be at least presentable and decent looking. Every man, woman and child you ever meet will judge you on your appearance. But don't go getting high and mighty about it because you do it, too.

Always keep striving for your goals. People will try to disuade you from them because they've failed and think you're no better than they are or simply because they don't want to see you succeed. It can be all too easy for their words to make an impact, so you need to stay vigilant. Success and failure aren't two separate points away from where you are now; oftentimes failure, even repeated failure is part of the process towards success. Pic very related.

Nice set of tits Malcom

>if you're 24 and still can't make double the minimum wage just join the military

Life is easier that way

Moon, is that you?

No one gives a shit

Facts don't matter and debate is an illusion. Emotions aren't consciously controlled but can be manipulated.

People are the ultimate tool. Charisma is the most important stat in real life.

Learn a krav maga and an expressive art skill, the higher tech the better.

Technology and environment are the real source of change.

Pain and death are the enemy.

Underlore.com :)

i will kill myself now lol

Don't learn Japanese.
It ruins anime.

Be yourself

|THINK| YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT

tl;dr lrn2wonder

Don't bother with a serious relationship until you've got the other parts of your life sorted out, having to plan for a second person while being unsure of what you're going to do is one of the biggest mistakes you can make

Underrated post

Someone make a movie of this

Getting into a relationship to make you feel complete is a bad idea. if you cant be happy on your own you will just drag down the people who try to help. Fix yourself before getting someone stuck in the duldrums of life with you.

Learn a man to car, and he'll drive for a day.
Give a man a car, and he'll fish for the rest of his day.

Never trust your judgement

A shitton in life is just being the one to show up and try.

Also, don't worry yourself overmuch with fitting in, but don't also go hyper individualist and think that just because you can be all kooky and shit that the world has to care or accept you. There's a happy middle ground and the sooner you find it, the easier your life will be. Related: pick your battles. Only fight for shit you truly think is important.

On the practical side: FUCKING SAVE AND INVEST.

memes to dank by

what?

Learn how to fight, don´t think to much about our world, when trying to sleep or during some t imie where you wait, think about your problems and how to solve them, alwayss expect the worse, no matter what, never let your guard down, don´t anger anyone, do the best for your friends, loved ones and yourself.

fuck you, i've followed my dreams all my life, only to see them dashed one by one. i don't have goals any more. i just watch my hot neighbor fuck her dog at night.

People who say that are often the most dependant on others

>learn how to fight

Are you fucking retarded or just under 12?

Sound advice fag

Don't stress. Too many people run around and stress about everything. It's okay to miss a few homework assignments, it's okay to take a day off to play video games and waste time. Get most of your work done, get it done well, and that is all that matters. I've seen kids go fucking crazy because they tried getting straight As. This shit applies to work, work as hard as you fucking can but don't be afraid to just go home and listen to music and read a good book, or play your favorite video game. Life is about working hard, but when you work too hard you'll burn out.