Hey Sup Forums I'm doing acid for the first time tomorrow. What should I expect? I plan to do 2 hits...

Hey Sup Forums I'm doing acid for the first time tomorrow. What should I expect? I plan to do 2 hits. I'm kinda nervous for it and I don't want that to ruin it

Advice would be appreciated. I heard it changes the way some people think after the fact. I want that to happen to me

Also, I will be getting Molly as well. I have done that before. Should I do it with the acid or save it for later? I just don't want to have a bad trip.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5CZhfG7tRQo
youtube.com/watch?v=JviBATrVrNs
youtube.com/watch?v=v9vOtUm-0so
youtube.com/watch?v=QY5q2i41Hx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

acid is overrated.

Do only one hit for the first time. If its not enough, then take the second one

Screw acid snort heroin

DO NOT START THINKING YOUE YOUR HEAD IS AN ORANGE AND YOU NEED TO PEEL IT

Make sure you keep track of dosage time,Take the first hit, wait 2 hours. Take second. Save molly for maybe the 6th hour, so you already have a handle on the second tab. Molly is wonderful with acid, adds a lot more depth to the colors and creates a very nice euphoric fuzziness to the whole experience

Thanks man. Is 2 hits too much for first time?

Just go in with an open mind. Nature is great on it and I like to meditate with a blindfold and earplugs or music. Singing is also fun as fuck

If you start to feel like you are having a bad trip then remember these two sentences, they always calm me down.
>It's just a drug.
>Stop being a pussy.

fuck that guy's advice, take them both at the same time and if it's truly your first time i wouldn't recommend candyflipping (adding mdma)

smoking weed will ease some of the restlessness that comes with LSD and also ease some of the nausea, be careful if you're prone to anxiety
other than that do something you enjoy and be sure to have a playlist ready because music is one of the best experiences on an acid trip

have fun

youtube /watch?v=ByWxLR7M39M

Also I'll add I have done shrooms before and that was a bad experience. I did a quarter of cubensis. I had fun at first then it went to Hell. Perhaps I did too much? I let my mind get the best of me on that one. I don't want the same thing to happen again. Scary shit.

Can anyone inform me with some reliable sources for LSD? I'm currently at college and I'm trying to find a dealer but not having any luck. It's been too long since my last trip.

I did acid for the first time a month ago. heaps of fun, basically nothing to worry about.
BUT I took half a tab.
my mate, who is a seasoned acid dropper, took 2 tabs about 3 months ago. obviously this wont happen to everyone, but he snuck into his friends parents bedroom and wanked over them. had to call the police because he freaked out.

do it right; half a tab and have fun
oh and dont mix drugs lol

What did you experience? How were the visuals?

I can't see someone doing that as a result of acid unless you are previously retarded. 2 tabs is pussy shit as well. That's a beginner dose.

that's amazing lol

Where do you go to school?

don't think about your skeleton

Acid if fukken great, did it this Saturday with my mate. I did 260ug as I already have experience he did 130ug.
He loved every second of it.

I did LSD 5 times shrooms 3 times. And I can tell so far that shrooms tend to be darker. Acid is much more fun.

temple university

In philly? That's just a bit too far for me to hook you up unfortunately. Find some stoner kids and see if they can hook you up.

What's the best way to buy bitcoin without verification?

I've been trying several wallets, they always reject my documents

Try killing yourself irl

>2 hits
>I want that to happen to me

I hope it does happen to you lmao

DONT DO IT FUCK ACID FUCK THAT SHIT FUCK THAT SHIT FUCK THAT SHIT FUCK THAT SHIT

Cocaine is overrated and if it wasn't so overrated less people would do it. Acid on the other hand, you don't know wtf you're talking about

Yeah philly. I'm back in West Chester a lot though. That's what i've been doing but the ones i've asked know nothing about it somehow.

Coke is over rated only if it's poor quality.

I did it for the first time a few months a go and the "loss of control" type shitt you hear about peoplie having happen on acid is all a liar of shit. You will be fine and conscious, things that happen will just register in your mind in different ways than normal, and you may feel included to react abnormally (for you) but you will NOT be out of control. A lot of psychedelic drug experiences are vastly exaggerated.

That being said, I loved it. I feel differently about quite a few things since after that. I talked through some problems with a friend and came out looking forward to a lot more things.

I got a water proof mp3 player. Taking a shower in the dark with music on unprecedented.

I would not do this if you were at all afraid of the dark.

Being afraid of the dark

youtube.com/watch?v=5CZhfG7tRQo

youtube.com/watch?v=JviBATrVrNs

youtube.com/watch?v=v9vOtUm-0so

youtube.com/watch?v=QY5q2i41Hx4
well if you do end up taking it here's some music to listen to

I have ptsd. Being in the dark makes me uncomfortable and on edge and puts me in a bad place mentally. Also when you deprive your senses of content, your brain tends to find patterns in the other senses which can cause your brain to misread shit that isnt there.

Anyone on the deepweb in Aus that can buy lsd online or send me bitcoin so i can?

>tfw no aus buddie to trip and play digeridoo with

Its a hard life with no one to trip with

i feel you man, i have ptsd as well, being in the dark is so fucking uncomfortable
triggers anxiety, paranoia etc, even worse when ur high

Hits everyone differently I'm told. Expect to love small lights and slow moving objects. Everything is going to be hilarious for no reason too. Other than that and the pretty nice body buzz, just expect to have fun. Never had a bad trip or felt too out of touch with acid, not like mushrooms... Totally different beast.

where do you live?

you post this in eveeeeery single drug thread man, i fyou only can get one goot batch then why praise coke, since you cant get any good stuff

I took acid my first time a month ago during a hurricane with no power. Just candles and music. It was a great experience. I took two tabs with a seasoned individual. If your prone to anxiety or have schizo tendencies it can be uncomfortable but all in all very eye opening and awesome to me.

Coke is for women ,IMO. And highly overrated to me.

Oh, also have a lot of cigarettes ready if you're a smoker. Like 3 packs.

Nailed it.

It wont have a chronic effect on you unless you're actually batshit insane. Expect a complete detach from reality, and possibly ego death depending on dosage / state of mind. Don't underestimate LSD, I've seen morons do some fucked shit thinking it would be like weed. Erowid is your friend.

agreed, coke is useless.

>LSD made me feel the damage cigarette smoke has done to my heart
>quit nicotine cold turkey next day