Has Sup Forums ever stolen pictures from a girl's cellphone, or their pictures from their computer?

Has Sup Forums ever stolen pictures from a girl's cellphone, or their pictures from their computer?

How clever is Sup Forums?

Fuck off faggot. This exact thread was just posted like an hour ago.

ANd we continue the post

stolen that from her boyfriends ipad

You must be new here.

Moar of this if you have any! Did anyone save?

Repair broken phones sometimes, so I always have to make backups...

Such a shame to ruin that bod with that skank ass tat.

more of her

shese still hot

God post more please
How many have you of her?

Continue please I love

Very beautiful.
What's her nationality?
Facebook?

3 min

I stole pics from my both of my sisters phones and computers. One of them had a shitty video of her and her bf.

I've stolen pics of my friends gfs from my friends phones and the girls phones.

I stole pics off a couple workers phone while she was charging it in my office.

I've stolen pics of my friends mom of her phone.

I've used TeamViewer to remotely access some random idiots computer that thought I was fixing his computer and found nudes of his girl.

I've hacked a friend's email to get nudes of his gf.

This was all years ago tho

from her mail account

help a Sup Forumsro out

Hacking into iCloud accounts is way easier than you would think. I've gotten gigabytes of nudes from girls I know.

I have a laptop that I will pass to girl friend of mine...is there some software i can install now and then remotely spy on her or sumthing? what do??

is there a database of working iCloud IDs & passwords that are wins (nudes etc)?

Not that I'm aware of. Most people keep a pretty good record of what they find, though.

On one hand, you disgust me, on the other I pity you for having to jump through those hoops to see a woman naked. And what's sadder is that you're probably going to have to keep jumping those hoops because it's the closest you'll ever get.

Pretty fucking clever

Worked out the gf's younger sister's (21 yo) password to her laptop with touchscreen, Shes a chubber so the screen was greasy where she would plug her passcode in all day when watching netflix in her room

Not a huge amount of stuff, but there were some nudes of her ex gf and her together cached in FB Messenger

I've used social engineering script kiddy tools to get the passwords of female friends while "fixing" their computer. Facebook messenger tends to be a gold mine

Stole pics off my gf's cousins phone. Borrowed it aND ran data recovery and got most of the stuff she had deleted. Also got some video from a hidden camera in her bathroom