I work at Walmart. AMA

I work at Walmart. AMA.

You know what this is about. We agreed. Now you bring me this hypocrisy. Enjoy the month. Think on it.

That, my fine sir, is not a question. Try again.

Why do you work at Walmart?

WHY TF DONT MORE WORKERS WORK AS CASHIERS!?!?!? YOU LITERALLY ALWAYS HAVE LIKE 3 FUCKING PEOPLE WORKING REGISTERS WTFFFFFFF

It was my last resort. No other places would hire me and my gf and I were in desperate need of income to afford our new found apartment.

That would be a question for management. I haven't looked too much into that myself. I was once scolded by a customer walking out of the store while I was on break for this exact reason. It's a good question, but sorry I can't help you out more with an answer for it. I work as a CAP 2 Associate, which is basically a 2nd shift truck unloader and stocker, so cashiering isn't my department.

the people who schedule people are retarded and cant get their head around the fact it gets busy in certain hours

Kik? I want pics if your Walmart

Phones aren't allowed while on work hours. Also I'm refusing to give out pictures of the location even while during off hours, just to protect my identity. Hope you understand, fellow user.

Steal anything yet?

Oh fuck dude I was CAP 2 for about 9 months before I quit. Lost like 25 pounds in 3 months just throwing the truck all the time. In my experience my coworkers/supervisors were fucking degenerates. I would come in work speeding on adderall or ritalin and my supervisor would give me painkillers on my break. Pretty fun job tbh

No. I need this job right now for the money, else my gf and I wouldn't have our apartment lol.

Don't even get me STARTED on the kind of fucking filthy trash humanoids that I have to bear every day with. Most of them I want to strangle with a fork lined with copious amounts of acid. I don't throw the truck much because I'm out of shape as fuck, but I have with at least another person throwing it with me. And if I work a corner, everyone else seems to like to shove all my shit to the floor so I'm working on building pallets with boxes that I pick up from the floor. It's needlessly egregious and I absolutely loathe everyone that does shit like that. They're always talking shit to each other and no one ever wants to do anything with the truck so everyone's always mad.

I just realised this but the Walmart logo is a W on an M

Hey at least you can take comfort knowing you're not a courtesy clerk.

Yeah, thank god I don't have to deal with customers too much lol. Upside, but the downside is my coworkers.

>They're always talking shit to each other and no one ever wants to do anything with the truck so everyone's always mad.

Yeah that sounds about right. I would always try to avoid the corner because of that shit. If you get the chance try to throw the truck as much as possible. You don't have to deal with all the bullshit on the line, and it's a pretty good workout. I was fat as fuck when I started, but that shit got me in shape pretty quick

what kind of drug test? ever get a random?

I got cock in my ass faggot. Cock in my ass. faggot

1 drug test after the first interview then never again unless you're dumbass and get hurt on the job

Thanks for the tip! I struggle with unloading the breakpacks or heavy shit from the top of the truck, mostly cuz I fear injuring myself with a box or being knocked unconcious by something, but it's definitely worth a shot. And yeah, the line and working corners is retarded. Not to mention we now have to pull our own corners to the floor now, so if ur pallet sucks it falls apart on your doing instead of someone elses.

None needed if you go for a CAP associate (from any shift). Toke away, my friend.

At least you don't work at walmart.

urinalysis? take it at wm?

also shit breaking or breaking open. That's another thing I don't want to happen lol

At least at my Wal-mart They give you an order for a urine test that you took to a lab that was right in town. I believe you have 24 hours to get it done

i dk if they do the same here, but probably.

I am a DM pickup i have the easiest fucking job

Which department and how much do you hate your job, life, and coworkers?

CAP 2
Job - very much
life - not so much
coworkers - the most

what's a DM pickup?

Post the number to the walmart and the extension that transfers to the intercom.
When I find out I can usually get some idiot to transfer me to it.

this would be great, but again it falls under identity protection for myself. Also I've got about 15 minutes left before I gotta crawl in bed for tomorrow's shift, so I'm calling it a night here.

Thanks anons for a great end to the night. Keep doin' what you do. OP signing out.