Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

deingesicht.kinderschokolade.de/#schuber-erstellen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you virgin? Post picture please.

I'm a girl and I've also had fantasy about having sex with a virgin. Never tried it.

What do you look like?

either b8 or OP is already getting laid in 5 minutes

>Why are you virgin?

Because I am a personality-devoid, uncharismatic and charmless autist.

>Post picture please.

Face

doubt it.

I'm 26 and kissless. I don't think I look that bad.

If that's you OP, I'm sorry for your loss.

Doubt what?

Knew a guy in college who looked like uexcept he seemed happy and he got laid all the time very social. You look like the bizzaro loser version of him

You look like Michael from VSauce.

you actually don't have an appearance of a typical beta, it's an advantage

How much cheese pizza do you fap to?
How much time do you spend on Sup Forums?
How much time on the darknet do you spend?

How does a typical beta looks like?

Michael is also autistic but has confidence and charisma and obviously gets lots of pussy

>How much cheese pizza do you fap to?

None.

>How much time do you spend on Sup Forums?

1 - 2 h a day.

>How much time on the darknet do you spend?

None.

How much time on a computer do you spend per day?

I could get laid, I just don't really want to. Too much effort.

Five hours maybe.

That's pretty average for people these days. What else do you tend to do in your spare time?

Sports (climbing/bouldering, cycling, running), cooking, reading.

Then how is it, I, an unattractive autismo that spends a good 12+ hours on a computer every day and is a NEET living alone am no longer a virgin?

Why haven't you killed yourself already?

Maybe you are more attractive than you think?

Not OP, but why haven't you?

I'm fat. I have glasses. I have bad skin from living indoors my whole life and eating unhealthy. I guess I was blessed with confidence, a large dick and a good sense of humour.

My dick is okay, but I have neither confidence, nor humour.

you dont have mucous membrane on your dick or what is it even?

What's there to ask? If you cared about sex and relationships you would've sought them a long time ago, even by paying a whore. What do you want?

Breathe in from your balls. Breathe deep from your manhood. Speak loudly and firmly and you will acquire confidence. For humour, I guess watch a lot of comedies and hang around with people you find funny.

Tranny dick

What kind of wizard powers have you received? I kind of wish I could go back and stop from having sex but I want to know what kind of powers you get.

op did you get wizard powers?

>What kind of wizard powers have you received?

Increased forearm strength.

Shut the hell up you little faggots

My dick is absolutely fucking gorgeous

what does a vagina feel like?

Bags of sand and salty coins.

bump

c'mon fuckers.

On your next birthday go from bookstore to bookstore and hit on any woman who appears to be on her own as a challenge to yourself.

The goal is not to sleep with her. The goal is for you to approach confidently and tell her - not ask - tell her the two of you are going out for lunch.

"Hello, (wait till she looks at you), we're going to lunch, where would you like to go?"

Then go from there.

"Why?"

"Beautiful day, beautiful woman, is there a better reason?"

Don't pour your heart out that your a shy virgin blah blah blah. Just make it about the lunch.

Pay (you aren't paying for her lunch, you are paying for practice). At the end of the lunch ask her for her number so you guys can do it again sometime next week.

During the lunch ask her about herself as though you were interviewing her for a reality TV show and you need to find a way to make the broadcast story unique.

---

To all the other anons reading - part of the structure of my suggestions is to overcome his issues, not the challenge of getting a woman to open up.

---

OP - You are talking to a long lost cousin, or a sister you've never met - you are not talking to the piece of meat you plan on sticking your dick in.

It's more practice for you to learn that the best way to hit on women is to talk with them while not being interested in them. Once you "get that" it becomes relatively easy.

get a group of friends going learn how to interact, get better friends, learn how to interact, repeat the process. start with the most autistic such as yourself or maybe even a little less autistic, learn to be funny above all

Nice blog.

OP here.
I actually did something like that before. Just much less eloquent and more cringeworthy.

bump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. For the love of God, say it ain't so. Sup Forums has officially transcended newfaggotry cancer into tumors uncharted.

>call mom every once in a while
>everytime: "did you find your first gf yet?"
How do I answer this?

how old are you?

i'm 24 and my parents already think i'm gay

>implying Sup Forums isn't already stage 4 terminal
these kind of shit isn't really new. Post-2007 is eternal summer nevar forget

I left highschool as a euphoric loner, and college is starting to go the same way.

My problem isnt that they are girls and I choke up, I have a hard time making guy friends too. I just dont know how to start a conversation.
I can pretend to be interested in whatever someone brings up, but everytime I try to initiate, they just give a short "whatever answer" and kill the conversation.
what are good things to ask people and how can I justify to myself interupting a group conversation or someone in deep thought?

What spells can you do?

>you do look that bad

So you're not interested in anything? You might be depressed, go to a psychologist or something

that's what they all say
pathetic fucking defense

This

would you sit down and take some minutes for your kinderschokolade-face ?
deingesicht.kinderschokolade.de/#schuber-erstellen

Wut?