ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS/CONFESSIONS/ETC

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS/CONFESSIONS/ETC

bmpp

I tell women I got the vasectomy because I don't want to have children, when I haven't actually done it and until now 3 got preggers.

Ive been having sex with my pregnant cousin because her husband is to scared he will hurt the baby

bmp

my cars finger friended my mom in the back

I'm 20 and I want to die

My not gf possibly cucked me.

ive had sex with my sister almost every day since i was 16 and im 23 now

KILL YOURSELF WITH THIS SHT THREAD
SECRETS ARE FOR TRASH
AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE TRASH

I convinced my girlfriend and her doughter to be nudist at home.

Wow, I'm so jealous

thEY TRainED THEM OMG

It's the best sex ever isn't it? why didn't you start sooner?

I think I'm all better already.

Because I didn't eat my steak, so I didn't feel manly enough.

I am still in denial that Sup Forums isn't a secret tree club anymore and I secretly hope that I can drive all of the newfags out by complaining about them on every board I go to

If she loves you she won't care how big you are

My wife's sister moved in with us and I've cought them having sex

stories and pics please

that steak reply wasn't me
it didn't start sooner because we never drank alcohol together, it happened when we both came home drunk from different parties

My cousin and I made out a lot when we were younger. 21 now and damn I wish I could get ahold of her again but for more

Go on..

Sounds fun. I started with my sis when my mom had back surgery and my sister had to watch me.

I get off sharing pics and videos of my buddy's hot ex. She would be beyond humiliated to know that her private stuff is owned by lots of strangers

i had a 12 year old gf when i was 25.

My step sister and I used to have "staying up contests" where we would try and stay up as late as we could whenever she came to visit from California. One night it ended with us fucking and every time she visited afterwards we would end up having sex. It just randomly stopped though, we sort of silently agreed to stop in fear of getting caught, plus we were ashamed of it. We were both really desperate and virgins at the time.

kinda same here but no convincing, nudity is casual and normal at our place also. we have quite a few sister/nieces/nephews,.

The first time i got home from work early and found them scissoring on the living room couch. They had no idia I was watching them.

>no idia

Would love to share if anyone is interested

I'm a 20 year old guy and when I was 18 and just started college, I was at a kickback, just a small party, i had way too much to drink. So, I went to sleep in this walk in closet and I was raped by an incredibly ugly girl. This girl is now best friends with my girlfriend of two years. I get to see my rapist almost every day and can't tell my girlfriend, she'd never believe me.

It's normal now at my place and her doughter even has a friend that takes her clothes off now as well.

At a concert working security. Hot as fuck girl comes up and straight up says she wants my dick after the concert. I'm gross. She was so hot and out of my league that I was genuinely sure I was more likely to show up at her place and get captured for organ harvesting than it was that she actually wanted to fuck me. I said I was busy.

There is a 80% chance that my sun is dating his sister and I have no way to tell him because it would ruin my relationship with my wife.

>my sun

This isn't really a secret but it's a story i feel like you will all enjoy. I don't want to green text so fuck you guys. This honestly happened less than 5 minutes ago, I wish I was joking. For about the past month or so when I masturbate I have been to lazy to get up and go cum in a toilet and I didn't have tissues so I used a large gatorade bottle. It was at least more than half filled. I'm not gonna keep this long fuck it. I got an incredible urge to nut and i was gonna nut on the carpet. I ended up grabbing the bottle rather quickly and a good 16-20 ounces of month old cum and it got all over my shirt, chair, and pants. I normally don't care about bad smells but this was on another level. There was also a layer of crusty furry cum on my tshirt. It smelled like saltines and cum but it had something extra to it that I can't explain. It's the most disgusting thing I've ever encountered. Sorry How horribly written this was but I was just covered in throwup and thousand year old nut.

>I can't tell her
This is where you're wrong. You can tell anyone and you should tell everyone.
>She won't believe me
There's two outcomes here.
1: She doesn't believe you, which means she's a fake shallow piece of shit who probably doesn't deserve your time if she can't believe something you say that's sincere
2: She believes you and stops being friends with her or at least tries to not make sure you're around that girl anymore
3: She believes you and doesn't do anything, see outcome 1
D: You don't tell her because you're too afraid or embarrassed so you continue triggering your own PTSD.

You know all those antirape images and shit you see feminists use? There is some truth to them that you shouldn't just stay silent after being raped. The only real downside of telling people is the shame it may cause unless you're a girl sadly because then if you don't tell the right people or aren't believed you will just end up in more trouble. But in this case, you need to tell the right person. But you don't have this case, you're a guy. I may be underestimating things but it happened years ago and you obviously can't be over it if you had to tell someone in a secrets thread. You have an opportunity to at least try to do something to have peace of mind. If you can't trust your girlfriend to believe that you were fucking raped then what is the actual point of her being your girlfriend? You're supposed to be able to tell friends secrets so she would just be a girl.

Story?

I got turned on by my aunt that got to drunk at a family party and decided to strip all her clothes off and run around naked till my uncle cought her with a blanket.

are you 12 years old?

My gf taught her 11yo sister how to put on a condom using my dick for practice.

don't you wanna try a threesome ?

nice fantasy you neckbearded virgin.

My sun's girlfriend showed me a picture of her mom and I remember her from a concert my best buddy took me to when my sun was three months old. I fucked her in the back of her car after the concert was over.

No but my aunt has big perfect tits

I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

Of course you did, champ

lol why you mad though

That can actually happen. My wife taught her daughter when she was 16 on my dick.

bullshit.

if it wasnt for the fact that you got some awesome trips, id tell you to go fuck yourself with your weird fantasies.

>nice trips btw.

proof?

if i was going to make up a fantasy it would be a lot better

Gave a footjob to my boyfriend's best friend a day before we got engaged. He is very fit and has a head full of glorious hair so I still kind of lust after him to this day.

Mandatory feet pic.

It's not bullshit her mom found out she was having sex with her boyfriend at the time and she wanted to make sure she knew about she sex.

shut your mouth you mouth breathing lying sack of shit. no one would actually volunteer a real penis to an 11 year old girl when you can use any other phallic object.

you faggots are terrible at making shit up. at least make it believable.

tits please

I take a quick peek at the toilet paper when I wipe.

She was 16 not 11 that was the other guy

it doesnt matter.

same shit.

My high school gf and I went to different colleges. Tried the long distance thing but it wasn't working. She got a new laptop with webcam (back in '07). I convinced her to strip and play with herself. I let all the guys on my hall watch. We broke up. She has no clue

I've already:
- thought about killing myself
- cried because I'm useless
- jerked off
- taken drugs
this morning. In that order.

delet yourself from planet earth

no one would actually volunteer to use something other than the real thing

I'm a bisexual female and have lost most of my interest in men. I haven't told my boyfriend this and I just pretend my ex is fucking me with a strap on when we have sex... I want to marry my boyfriend... We have been together for a few years.

You might want to reconsider marrying him if that's the case. Hes gonna figure it out sooner or later.

Why do you feel useless?

I contribute nothing to my life or anyone else's that is of any measurable significance.

Why not?

Just get him addicted to ffm threesomes

I don't know how. I try, but usually fuck up. It's just a constant feeling of worthlessness, despair, and uselessness.

I think about going back to my ex girlfriend in a few years, but right now it is to early... i miss her

Talk to him, if he really loves you you both can find a way to make things better

I cross dress and have my dog fuck me.....
Im a man

Me and my friends climbed a water tower tonight. It was really fun.

thats pretty normal for Sup Forums standards.

I know that feeling well

Do you have anyone you care about?
A girlfriend?
Children?
Dog?

yeah post it

I suck cocks, mostly old men. I ran AIDS tests twice just in case. I literally live in my bedroom watching series and masturbating, i pee in a bottle and i love filling it up. I talk alone or just to my dog cuz i have no friends.

you sir, truly belong here.

bump78

Same

Who doesnt do that? Plus smelling it

Don't be a self loathing fag, you control your happiness. Change, n get your shit straight
First step: your attitude
Next: the drugs

bummpp

rip

bu,mp

When i'm feeling stressed I pray to a machine god using a religious ceremony I cooked up in college during a metal breakdown.

when i was 16 i took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend

>000000000

I get gets

Waiting for something.

There is a strange thing in this thread......... will we see
>700000000
?

A car friended me in the back of his fingers mom

m