BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Is Finished! The FBI Just Got The Warrant They Needed!

BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Is Finished! The FBI Just Got The Warrant They Needed!
is this true /b ??
i only beliebe what you guys say now

Other urls found in this thread:

usapoliticstoday.com/breaking-hillary-clinton-finished-fbi-just-got-warrant-needed/
youtube.com/shared?ci=YlMQmDH58Qc
wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-hillary-clintons-private-server-1477854957
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this:
usapoliticstoday.com/breaking-hillary-clinton-finished-fbi-just-got-warrant-needed/

trust in trump

They sadly got nothing tangible on her , her team even asks for the whole thing to be released as quick as possible , they know what's up and don't seems to be bothered...

Thank you for Correcting the Record

Nothing will happen from this, it is just a charade.

She got taken down by a pervert jew who couldnt stop taking pictures of his dik

False. They have over 650,000 emails including the 33,000 emails Hillary deleted. Even one classified email being deleted is instant guilt of perjury before congress, perjury before the FBI, willful destruction of evidence, failure to comply with a court order/subpoena and mishandling of classified information. They've had the warrant for less than 24 hours. Anyone who is trying to say it's no big deal is full of shit. The reason Clinton is trying appear as though she wants everything on the table is because she knows it is illegal for the FBI to release evidence during an investigation and she wants to "appear" as though she has nothing to hide. Reality is that she's fucked.

she's prolly gonna have em shot...

Watch reality hitting you in the face the 8th of november m8...

I laughed out loud at this post

Her team is playing from behind, trying to sound in control of the situation with this ridiculous statement about releasing the emails.

If it is it will certainly steal away the thunder Wikileaks were promising would come when they are done releasing everything they have. Maybe this is part of it though.

>Wishful thinking
There's already talk from the democratic party of her stepping down this week. Her polls have tanked. Democrats are demoralized and what's left after the rigged primary fiasco won't bother showing up to the polls.

Oh I'll be waiting with a rain catcher to harvest all the liberal tears...right after I finish voting for Trump.

she will have Huma do it to prove her loyalty
then one cold morning as HIllary faces another court date Huma will walk into her office and and Hillary will simply set down a gun on the desk
then walk away and not even flinch when she hears the sobbing and the gunshot

>Realistic thinking based on what the news has been feeding us
If that's true it makes me very happy.

YES

Hillary clinton can just declare a No-FBI-Zone, just like no gun zones, or her syrian no fly zone (enforced with american planes lol)

If clintons team really wanted everything out in the open they would have released everything when subpoenaed over a year ago. Abedin would have turned over the laptop with the new evidence when she was asked if there were any other devices used to communicate instead of lying.

The Clinton camp could have avoided this whole mess (at least the appearance of a coverup) had they not tried to bullshit their way out of the situation.

The FBI under Comey and the DOJ under lynch gave Clinton and her cronies a pass, this new evidence is likely to show how incompetent they handled the first part of the investigation and Comey released that memo to try and save his ass.

Sadly there isn't time to take any of this to trial unless trump wins.

>Hillary Clinton Is Finished! The FBI Just Got The Warrant They Needed!

OP confirmed for retard.

You fucking dimwit, the FBI needed a warrant if the only thing on the computer was cookie recipes.

>"They got a warrant!"
Yeah, that's what they do, you moron.

This shit is so cash and in keeping with the traditions of almighty kek. I laughed so hard I cried.

youtube.com/shared?ci=YlMQmDH58Qc

awww

You know its kinda funny how every time i go into an online debate, no matter what site (besides Tumblr) i ALWAYS see the same thing:

about 1/3 of the comments talk about how easy hillary is gonna win just by the stats and the other 2/3s saying how trump is either better, or how he actually is going to win

Basically if more than half of the people in almost every online debate ive seen seems to be pro-trump, it looks kinda retarded using polls saying Hillary is gonna win

>source: for the past week in my spare time i visit online debates and count how many trumpers vs hillary supporters there are

Trump is currently on trial for defrauding thousands of Americans and raping a 13 year-old girl.
But let's all pretend that "emails" means something.

i think trump will win. the experiment of letting blacks think they "won the world" and all the homos, mexicans and women will win hillary should end with trump being elected. they'd be so stunned... then they'd see how strong their "voices" are on the internet. it would mean nothing. some idiots might riot but they do that all the time for nothing, anyway. secret people are in charge and DO rig it, but they would probably rig it for trump. on the ground, you can try to rig it all you want. these "polls" come from like 5 sources each, some of which are phone calls and letters. they're bullshit.

i would laugh my ass off.

This guy. Word is that Weiner is cooperating and spilling his guts to make a deal.

you people are gonna be so butthurt when clinton wins

its gonna be glorious

btw they got the warrant so what

cant she just be pulled and have the whole election restarted ?

AMERICA NEEDS TO BERN THE FAT

>"emails"

When you look at the samples of the polls the one that have shitlery in the lead by x points have a larger sample of democrat pollees that equal the points she leads by.

What exactly is Weiner "spilling his guts" about, you fake-story-making-up bullshitter?

I swear, there's no retarded fantasy you fuckwits won't present as fact, despite the total lack of any proof.
Let's add this to the stack of other claims you shitbags made that never come true ever.

Hmm, it appears like some people are soon to die mysteriously.

theyre gonna find some magical new evidence just you wait

*puts ontinfoil

Weird how non of that has picked up the slightest bit of tracktion in the news right? Yeah that's because it's bullshit and no reputable news outlet is willing to touch that National Inquirer bullshit with a ten foot poll.

Pic related: today's poll numbers.

getting this triggered
its ok ctr you'll find work elsewhere, who cares if she lost.its not wasted time if you got paid for it right

i love how everyone pretends to be conservative to feel the edge

Those accusations of trump rape is as retarded as all the other celebrity rape accusations...

cunts see a way to get famous and have people feel bad for them at the same time (also probably getting free shit), and theyll jump on the "i got raped by [insert celebrity here] and im coming out right after that other rape accusation for no particular reason" ban wagon

so what trump is still a ridiculous nominee

>nominee
wew lad

So is hilarious

Whats new

Shill so hard

oh no !!!

and hillary a felon.

but it had to be her right because it was her turn and bernie was a white male...

OMFG if Trump will win, I swear to God I'll migrate with my wife and my wife's son back to Europe!

wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-hillary-clintons-private-server-1477854957

650,000 emails

Six hundred and fifty THOUSAND emails

All it takes it one for a felony

Start looking for a new job nigger

Clearly he had access not only to the classified emails on that device without security clearance as well as intimate knowledge of Huma's dealings with Clinton. Since Huma kicked him to the curb with no chance to reconcile he has no reason to cover for her or Clinton. Both whom left him out to dry. He's gonna get a plea deal as well as revenge at the same time.

who gives a shit if whatever soundbyte

he would be a horrible president

yall need to stop pretendin to be conservatives

dont like clinton fine. vote trump. but dont pretend to be conservatives. yall aint that.

only 8 days

better hurry

muh cyber

Talk all the shit you want. Trump beat 16 other people many of whom were career politicians to win the nomination. Shitlery conned, connived, and shilled her way into the nomination. So go ahead and vote for your anointed one you fucking sheep.

>voting conservative= not conservative

she beat them all

Gold

trumpo aint conservative. hes just running republican because obama hurt his feefees

BaaaaaHaHaa

Shut the fuck up Mohamad.

the conservative party is dead, whats happening now is basically the formation of a new party out of the slagheap that the republicans have become, it happens alot

Voting for a rapist just so a murderer doesnt win (for example)doesnt make you "pro rapist"

This shill again
Just kys already. Clinton lost

CYA

dicks out for huma

thats nonsense

maybe in a decade

He's running Repub because like he said in the early 90's, their supporters are dumb enough to vote for him.

Only he's not a rapist

>dozens

kek
>more like nobody

Why rush?

Let the FBI take their sweet time, this story is destroying her campaign and it's been really funny watching it

>hes just running republican because they're the only ones stupid enough to believe his bullshit

It's true. Clinton is finished. She will be arrested on Tuesday this week.

at worst say hello to president kaine bud

sure kid

well its happening right now, it wasnt Trump really
hes more a symptom
the GOP died with Bush and have been going through death throes ever since.

Sounds like a verbatim quote from Hillary

sure, kid

Thanks

Cookies... aaaand cheesy pizza! Oh, also evidence of treason from a presidential candidate, but lets just ignore that because, you know, "Muh Hildawg".

I bet Shitlery is going to want her hitmen to cut Weiner's weiner off.

In any case, she's not going to get arrested, much less convicted.

/thread

Oh lol i wasnt saying either were murderers or rapists...i just used those as examples to make what that other guy was saying more clear

kek your precious polls beg to differ, she dropped from double digits down to less then 3 percent ahead (within the margin of error )
i dont trust the polls anyway but explain that to me

not really

the conservatives are gonna vote republican no matter what. congress Rs are solidly conservative. nobody really espouses Trump politics

hola presidente kaine
como estas

thats absolutely not how it works you retard. jesus christ education fail.

/thread

tell yourself that anyone in america wants creepy uncle Kaine anywhere near the oval office

all polls are rigged ( except when they agree with ya )

top kek

lol at furry neckbeard hoping for hillary to be jailed. keep on dreaming faggots

the master jews will not let this happen

As someone who has not been paying much attention to the election, who is this Huma bitch?

anyone interested in a strategic raid to curbstomp her campaign while shes down?

i have organized material for anyone interested in participating