Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I have this fetish of wanting to see my gf fucked by someone else right in front of me.

That Way i could see if she would love to be slutty and Make me jealous or if she would be uncomfortable about the situation...

Would you guys like to fuck my gf in front of me ?

How Would you do it ?

Who would like to inseminate her right in front of me ?

I would end my life before turning cuck

Moar? Her legs would make great earmuffs

If she does it i prefer it would be in front of me so i can watch her fuck from another point of view

Would you like to have fun with her? What Would you do?

get cameras and watch on the tv next to you ?

You're in Paris?

Omg hail tripquads

I prefer to see her do things in live

i want to suck your girls feet and legs, post her feet

I was in Paris with her last week yes

mirrors? how live do you need it to be?

Dude it's my fetish to see her getting touched and fucked by other guys i want to see How she would react

it goes from live to her not needing you anymore, sure thats what you want user ?

the second she starts enjoying other men more for what reason would she keep you around? financial support?

I'll take the risk...

If she leaves me i know she is a slut and loves cock

just get a pet dog and watch her get fucked by that, no emotions or complicated things attatched

id gladly make you watch her getting raped

Yes thats one point ...
Anyway i would enjoy having a slutty gf

Show nudes

What would happen to her

She looks quite impregnable. Ever fantasize about sucking a post creampie cock clean after it destroys the living shut out of your little slut?

>I have this fetish of wanting to see my gf fucked by someone else right in front of me.
that makes you cuckold

I won't suck cock man...

But would enjoy to see her getting creampied by surprise

I know

Id love to open her legs in front of you slowly licking her thighs and peeling off her slutty shorts to reveal her dripping wet pussy

Keep going bro

Enjoy my gf

There are no nudes

post more of her feet

fucking shit dat ass is fine as fuck
still in paris?