Is there any current way to save Snapchats without letting them know? I want to post some OC Sup Forums help me out?

Is there any current way to save Snapchats without letting them know? I want to post some OC Sup Forums help me out?

Bump for help

Load it, turn your mobile data / wlan off, view it, screenshot it.

Should work, no?

Screenshot your phone dumbass.

I always use my shittier phone/iPod to look at the snap and use better phone with good cam to take pics. Sometimes I like to send said pics through other snap chat to piss them off

I thought they updated this trick out?

casper io is what I use.

Download a programme and airplay your phone to your computer, theres a recording function too

depends

iphones use sneakaboo cost abotu $3 but its legit ( i use it)

android- i have heard of Casper still working but am unsure

That notifies them.
Gr8 help m8

I use the app Screenshotter for android

Take a picture of your screen with a digital camera.

Then take the camera and shove it up your ass to let the world know what a tremendous faggot you are.

casper still works. I use it everyday. They just don't update the app anymore. But you can view, save, and whatnot without marking.

duh

I've tried using apps before like Snapbox etc. and it kicks me from my account saying if third party apps are detected again I'll be banned from snapchat.

Grab a screen recorder, record the snap on video and then take a sc of that

Possibly, yea.

If you've got an iPhone you can check out LonelyScreen.

Start it up, open the snap and take a picture from your PC not your phone.

Need someone to confirm Casper won't notify snapchat a third-party app is being used.

Or a good (preferably free) screen recording app

I've been locked out of my account about a dozen times. It's only four 24-48 hours.

And that hasn't happened in like 6 months. I also constantly go back between snap and casper and I post and chat and shit. Maybe I'm lucky but I doubt it. At one point I was getting locked out every other day and then it just stopped.

Also I have a Nexus 6P

i use casper all the time, can confirm it works

Use snapchat on bluestacks then you can print how much you want without anyone knowing.

For android?

no i use it on my ubuntu linux install.... Yes for android.

casper is fine.

Literally using it right now saving stories from this slutty bitch as I'm posting.

Wouldn't mind less sass but ... thank you.

Can you post a snapchat of the app icon

muh dik, moar tanktop pics user, this bitch has amazing tits

not everyone knows the same tech as you user, and expecting that is proof of your aspergers, its a common symptom to not be able to imagine others minds, js

get a phone with capture+

Get a phone emulator like Bluestacks or Nox. Log in to Snapchat on that, use OBS to record the program. Easy.

I meant post a pic of the app icon ****

3rd party screenshot/screen recorder apps, i use a video screen recording app and it lets me record pics and video

i thought it was funny user

sooooo Someone post the app icon please!

just google it you lazy shit

whats her snap?!

Nah son, she mine

good idea, you couldn't compete with us lol

Exactly. You guys are like her tan lines

dude be a bro

Well at least you can be honest with yourself man, we'd snatch her right off your nose lol

Fuck you guys.

(I've actually run out of pics from this girl, but don't tell anyone...)

((((Here's a consolation OC)))))

thanks babe, muah

;)

AZ Screen Recorder

D:

quit teasing before I take that hot bubble butt

k bye

dude more! omg

nice tits but why are her eyes on her sides like sid
bye slut :*

yuck

take it in the ass

I just hold power button plus volume down at the same time to screenshot and doesnt notify

OP is a fag

Don't pay for shit. This is for iphones.

1. Make sure the pic is already "loaded" so when you press it, it's ready for you to view.
2. Put phone in airplane mode.
3. Screenshot
4. Delete app.
5. Take off airplane mode and redownload.

I use a screen recorder and screenshot from the videos. If you're on Android AZScreenRecorder works well. Can dump a few I've gotten.

Look up SnapPrefs for Andriod. Your phone has to be rooted tho.

Get android you braindead mongaloid

I just use AZrecorder its a free android app

For android I use AZ screen recorder. Record the screen then play the video back and screen shot the part where you look at the snap. Profit???

>mongaloid
it's mongoloid you mongoloid

This is what I do on my androI'd. Works like a charm

Turn on a screen recorder on android
You can find one on the store

Google airshou for iPhone.

Is OP still here?

This. So easy and doesn't fuck with your Snapchat acct

I have android
they can see it

this is the easiest way
>get any half decent tablet
>download snapchat, log in on that device
>get your phone ready, make sure lighting is good
>load the nude on the tablet, take photo of it with phone camera

Using Google Now as long as its not the Pixel Assistant.

1. Open Snap.

2. Hold down the home button to activate google Now.

3. Click the Share Icon and share with Drive or Google Photos (Saving Locally gives a screenshot notification)

4. Fap

This you mongoloids

Get AZ screen recorder and screenshot it from the video

Android...AZ Screen Recorder...start the recording with Snapchat closed, open snapchat, view the snap, close snapchat, screenshot from the playback of the screen recording so you don't waste memory with a shit ton of screen recording .mp4's There you go user, still works, just did it yesterday

CONFIRMED WORKING

Yo where is this bitch from she looks incredibly familiar it can't be her surely?

Sixes m8s

Wow she's a total slut now I must've rly did a number on her lmaoo

This is her back then

I use AZ screen recorder then just film all snaps i got. If i get nudes i just look back at the video screenshot it there. No problemo

must've lied alot as a child
give me your snap / kik fag :3

Who must've lied what do u mean?

I'm using Casper but my snapchat account has been banned for almost 2 weeks now
The other times it was only 48h, i'm scared i know for a fact i got some boob pics but can't even log on regular snapchat anymore
fuck

Easiest option is AZ screen recorder for those unable to use Casper u can't go wrong with a screen recorder then u can pause the video and screenshot on ur own time

yeah, planning on doing this now
i think snapchat detected casper was still on my phone, and that's why they prevented me from being unlocked

I was in the same boat couple months ago then a bro gave me the lowdown of how to setup both so it works and no more lockouts to explain it is tedious tho

Can confirm this, I use Casper and I used to get banned daily but then it just stopped, it's been like 3 months now

im talking about the nose
are you doing this for the lulz? you seem to be more into men :^)

Are you rooted or using xposed? Snapchat doesnt let you login if you have either of those. You need to login before you root or install xposed. Another option is restore a backup of snapchat.

Download a screen recorder

This is the answer.

not rooted, not using xposed

My saved snaps folder is so huge I need to delete some of the precious OC

Literally WTF are u talking about are u even the dude that posted "A's" pics?
>Sorry bro I'm not a member of the rainbow nation or faggot club

My phone is rooted and using Xposed with snapprefs installed. My Snapchat works fine. I do have to use an older version of Snapchat for it to work though

are u op

why don't you just move them onto your pc?

Download casper apk if you have android. It might seem sketchy but its legit

I got loads of OC man

>kek

Phantom for snapchat it's on Cydia I'm not sure for android

My kik is jeacozzie I got loads of this bitch when she was younger I'd know her anywhere hit me up OP let's correspond and share what we both have of her

>Also more OC for the bros famous UK nude model posts nudes on her snapstory quite often