Ask a guy who fucks way younger girls anything

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video22622311/19_yo_fuck_in_car
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what was WW2 like?

It was hell

MOHAMMED, MY PROFIT

Allahusnackbar

Back when I was 24 I had a 16/17 year old sex slave.

AMA

are you good looking or rich?

both?

was his name Bert?

What ages?

I'm ok looking, in fact I am rich but for security concerns I hide it from girls I Fuck, in fact I almost never spend much money on them other than the hotel room

welcome to the club

Well I like women from all ages but lately I've been into younger ones, that's why I made this thread, yesterday I met a 16 yo cheerleader and today I kissed her, I'm planning on getting intimate this week. The youngest I've been was a 13 yo last year

Where do you usually cum?
How do you get them into bed with you?
Any pics of the younger ones?

and how old are you you deviant?

can you post a picture of your face?

maybe your iris?

nah, i dont think many people on b fuck any kinds of girls, let alone younger ones.

Why do you lie on the internet?

i fucked ure mom tho

So you're 70+ & fuck 40+ yr olds?

i like cummin on faces, how do i get them to bed? you gotta get to know them a little beforehand and tell if theyre slutty or not, if theyre not they are not worth much my time, and yes i have pics but i wont share for obvious reasons

im 28

How'd you meet them?

Just post pics and then test them in tineye to see if they're traceable or not.

most of them via facebook, some others tinder and shit like that (those are usually 16 or 17) or if im feeling confident i just look for girls walking on the street and offer them a ride.

meh, i dont need to prove anything, some people will believe me and some of you wont, i just want to be asked questions about the matter at hand and i will answer honestly yet im not looking for your approval

i guess you're not american.

whats it like being with a 13 year old girl?

what do you even talk about anyways?

How many have you knocked up?

What security concerns?

well, that girl in particular is very slutty, she was a virgin and craving attention, we never really had any long conversations, just regular stuff. both were in it for the sex, we had sex 3 or 4 times, curiously enough the first time i didnt break her hymen so i called bullshit on her virginity when saw no blood, turns out i wasnt goin deep enough (was holding myself because the pain she was feelin), second time was the charm

ok then

minors only 5 but its something new for me and just been doing it since last year. although in the mean time i still go out with girls my age.

as in 19? xvideos.com/video22622311/19_yo_fuck_in_car

oh man, just stop

You knocked up 5 underage girls? What were their ages? Do they know your real name?

well, im afraid that being rich they could feel like they can get something from me by suing, blackmailing or denouncing me since they know what im doing is illegal.

Not OP but they might try to snag you for a baby or blackmail you for money

13, 15, 16, 16 and 15(i think), they know my real first name, but thats it. let me tell u, the youngest one was freaky

this guy gets it

What were their nationalities?
Do you still keep in contact with them?

How did it start?

and regarding my looks, i never considered myself goodlooking, but im ok, kinda overweight but that never stopped me from getting hot girls. if a girl is not falling for my charisma i take out the big guns (money) this only applies to older girls tho.

Why'd they wanna fuck and lose their virginity to a fat dude?

i still have contact with them, we always ended up in good terms, last week one of them asked me to send her the pics we took while doing it.

autismspeaks.org

What were their nationalities?
Do they ask you to be responsible for your kid?

because you dont need to be the best looking guy to get girls, that is something every confident man knows, i dont expect you to understand that tho.

lol bro, until you post pics you're full of shit. Every single guy who ever talks about "LOL LOOKS DON'T MATTER" has only ever been with average or ugly girls. I see it all the fucking time.

No. I am a confident guy a girls like me. I'm just surprised at your age and their age that you would at least be good looking and not some fat pedo

>because you dont need to be the best looking guy to get girls, that is something every confident man knows

nationalities? its not like i go overseas to fuck em, theyre all american, some of them with diferent family backgrounds and heritages but all born here. what kid?

>what kid
You said you knocked them up.

i agree with this fag.

every stupid fuck who ever brags about fucking a lot of girls and "being confident" only fucks average girls and fat bitches.

put up or shut up you stupid nigger OP.

why are you so fucking gross m8

how does it feel to live in thailandia OP?

like i said before, you dont have to believe me, and im not posting any pics for obvious reasons.

sorry, misread, no i never got any of them or any other woman for that matter pregnant

Freaky how? What all did she do?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

At least post the whole thing OP

Newfag

well, she was like every virgin not very good at sex but she was willing to try everything, anal, toys, wanted me to film her while cumming on her face , stuff like that. the only thing she promised would do but never did was swallow...

bitch

Why do you still live?

is that jack?

because i havent died

yes