WHERE IS SHE

Some Spaniards basement

hello england, its me, madders. ama

WHY YOU WANNA KILL ME

at the dentist, it might take a while

In a pit in Alberto Barbosa's backyard

john podesta's house

I don't know why but when I saw this thread in the catalog my sides exploded

I'm still laughing and I'm probably overinterpreting this... but I'm trying to explain myself..

It's a normal day in !!!2017!!!!,k you browse Sup Forums (yea Sup Forums, not Sup Forums) and suddenly the idea of posting a picture of maddie and asking "WHERE IS SHE" comes to your mind.

WTF is wrong with your brain

Up there in the sky with the angels

Say it with me now

FOR FREE
O
R

F
R
E
E

ask her parents where they left her body

Shut the fuck up

This. Everyone knows they fucked up and called their bong friends to clean up the mess and archive the case.

Lies, Portugal. LIES!

What the fuck do you want you fucking mongol midget? I'll eat your ass up alive you bitch.

with me

In a Spanish basement near the costa del sol, a little girl named Maddie struggles in endless toil.
The basement is damp with the sweat of the moor
That took little Maddie to be his whore
Her mother and father, yes, ever they look
After the little girl that Pedro Hernandez Garcia took

I'll find out where you fucking live, and wreak so much havoc on the miserable shithole you call home it'll make the bombing of Dresden look like little kids throwing pebbles at playhouses, mark my FUCKING words.

wtf?! it was in Portugal!!! not our fault, delete this shit or I'll call the yellow dog to punish you!

In my basement lol

shut the fuck up

wouldn't be surprised if this were true

Why do Brits kill their own children?

>german humor

kill yourself friend

>I'll eat your ass up
Go and be a homo somewhere else, Hans.

this

Podestas closely fit the description and were staying at convicted pedo Clement Freud's villa, 1.3 miles from Maddy when she went missing.

Andrew Breitbart publicly accused John Podesta of covering up child sex slavery on twitter not long before he suddenly died. Breitbart's coroner then suddenly died as well.

in here >:)

*unzips ballsack*

*maddies head pops out and she screams*

get back in there you little slut...

*stuffs her head back into my ballbag and zips it back up*

heh

bullshit, parents constantly drugged the kids so they could get "adult time" together, they obviously killed her.

the parents should cheer up, theyre propably grandparents by now

hello Sup Forums

I love you germany

shut the fuck up

2 millionaires kidnapped themselves the little girl, makes sense.

>Leaving a white child alone in Southern Portugal

They tried to kidnap me and my sister too.

cuck

Are you the German who stated that a black pussy looked like a horse's behind?

fuck off

Some Alberto Barbosa rapes her in his basement

Dafaq?!

shill

Do you have anything more substantial than a ridiculous strawman image?

I must be a holocaust denier and a Nazi if I draw connections between accused pedophile and suspect photofit lookalike Podesta being at his convicted pedophile friend's house 1.3 miles from where Madeleine McCann disappeared, and the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?

Care to show your working there?

>t. Podesta with a proxy

i laughed ._.

Who is this?

melania trump when she was a kid

i've got a couple more of the strawman images if you want, hold on

I've not seen any source to the claim that they were in portugal at the time

although it was probably them

Absolutely hilarious. Not ironic.

Who is she?

I guess that some anglo degeneracy might have played a role in this whole story.

I remember here that, few years ago, not more than 10, not sure how much exactly, some australian student went missing, she was found dead floating in the sea few days later. There was a lot of theories what might have happened her, including a story about two men who led her away somewhere.

In the end it was found out that those two men were police officers who talked to her because she did what anglos do in their natural habitat, get drunk and jump on police cars, what happened to the dumb bitch was that she got drunk and fell of a cliff. But it didin't stop anglos from making a big deal out of it and even making some documentary about it in which they potrayed dubrovnik as a place where people go missing on a daily basis when in fact she makes one of two people who dissapeared here since the war ended.

>tl;dr her parents fucked up something hard and made covered it up with their eternal anglo smugness

Based German telling these fucks right off

The more you respond the more he posts don't let him have the satisfaction of a successful provocateur

She is dead

With Jesus

Why is she more important than other missing girls? Here parents didn't give a fuck about her, the night she went missing.

Cause she a lil cracker unlike all the blacks they dont report about