Fall in love you lose

Fall in love you lose

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eerrhmmm....... NO!

ew

Jodie Foster look-a-like (when she was young)

moar

Ok.

Lost.

"Hey babe. Lets go to the beach."
"Ok. Let me just grab my pants, long sleeved shirt, and an umbrella."

Nudes?

If not, why the fuck post this redneck in here?

Will be attractive until she is 23, 24. Then she will start her inevitable decline into morbid obesity. Her personality will be filled with more and more resentment as she gets older because she is at her absolute peak in the depicted photo and won't learn to change with aging.

Easily impressionable personality, doesn't have any strong opinions or interests herself. It would be one of those people who would be fun to date and fuck for a weekend - but any long term relationship would be challenged by watching paint dry.

Ho leee shit.

Vegas won't take the ods on her killing her own kids when she has them. Daddy issues bookeneded by depression and cutting looking for attention. There is an off chance either one might accidentally kill themselves while faking a suicide while trying to get attention.

Cock carousel regret at 30 as she deals with trying to find fresh meat in her ever shrinking dating pool. She loses out to playing the virgin Mary in the nativity scene each year to her younger - just as slutty - sister who is too naive to be depressed about her poor life choices yet.... the younger sister will start choking on regret at about 35.

You're a cunt mate. Kys.

You lose

I'm afraid I can't let you do that.

why the fuck would you want to go to the beach

I've lost

lost

Dr Phil?

Omg she's using tech books and acts like a scientist I love her rocket ship titties I wonder if she plays RuneScape

Your all pathetic loozers who will never be happy LOL!

This.

NEED FOR FRECKLES ! they r cuz as hell srly m8

get this ugly bitch out of here

doyyyyy

cheesespin.net/
you fap you lose

Add rainbow_thugs. Will dump cheese

why the fuck wouldn't you?
granted, crowded beaches suck, but one that's not too crowded is fantastic.

lost