>average at best
>never had a bf
>guys get into me then dissapear or stop communicating
>even though i get called cute
>soon to finish degree
>going to graduate into brexit happening
>no job and no house
>move back to parents inevitably
How do people deal with the fact they know their life is just going to get worse guaranteed whilst being single.

Whats your feels b?

Post pics and we'lll either make you feel better about your body, or we tell you to fuck off.

TITS or GTFO

sounds like you're crazy OP.
be less crazy and stop scaring guys off
guys will stick their dicks in just about anything
except crazy

I had to move back in with parents after uni, it's almost guaranteed. I'd start looking for a job now, even if it's just xmas temp stuff.

I feel like checking these dubs

I can't get over a character I wrote about when I was a kid. I still would finish that story if I had motivation. It's been years and I have no idea why it's so important to me.

am I mistaken or does mtf mean she's trans? might not even have tits

feels thread shouldnt need this

Then op needs to show feminine penis

Shouldn't, but this one does and you forgot timestamp

Are all trannies just naturally whores?

deal with it

You'll be fine, a lot of men are into transgender girls and not just as a fetish, but would even consider a relationship. We don't all look like chubby neckbeards either. If that's actually you then you have an excellent body.

it is me, ive just not timestamped as im in pjamas and "doing" coursework on my main monitor

I'm not asking for one cause I personally don't care about it. Your life will start looking up, you can't be down on yourself so much, men like confidence in girls too so even if you don't feel confident you should still show it. I had to fake that shit for years and eventually it became real. My advice would be to find a job you can work your way up in and while you're doing that keep an eye out for a job related to the career you wanted.

That might be hard with brexit going on. How does someone get a job when they graduate into that mess?
Ive got experience but in research so its not useful for general jobs.

Stoped reading at mtf

Maybe you wouldnt feel so shitty if the world haddent pandered to your mental illnes and instead had forced you to acknowlage and overcome it?

Kys faggot. Its too late to go back now.

Girl i started dating is fucking some other a friend of mine. Thought it went well. Feel like shit. But starting over. Moved out my parents house. I thought there was a unwritten rule that friends dont fuck with the girl of a friend. But i guess i was wrong..

What was she like user?

Well I'm from USA so naturally I'm ignorant to foreign affairs so I'm not sure what kind of strain it's put on your country. Have you considered moving to another country with better jobs, it can be a tough transition but it would be better than staying at your parents house without a job.

This. Stop trying so hard to be different and maybe people would take you seriously instead of seeing you as a joke.

i've contemplated it but its an issue of money. I have none. Moving requires me to have some.

You live it one day at a time. Things will always get better eventually and when theyre good they will go bad again one day. The struggles we face, no matter how grand or minor, define who we are. Those who crumble under the weight of them are weak and miserable while those who stand strong and withstand adversity at least stand some chance at happiness and success.

I wanna fucking die so bad but my family would be hurt by it, so I wont kms. It fucking feelsbadman. I dont know what to do anymore guys. I just stay in my room crying and being pissed off every day. I cant take it anymore. I dont sleep either cuz my dreams just fuck with me even more than real life.

I know man. Jr high is tough but just crank up your Linkin Park cds and let your dad know you hate him.

Move to USA

Are you the same guy that goes on all the other feels threads just to insult people because his life is so meaningless that he has to verify his own existence by being mean to people who are already depressed?

Girl i have been crushing on sinds i was 16 now 23. Fucked her tho. But really was in love. Trying to keep my mind busy. Moved away because dont want to see them together. Feels bad man.

Don't listen to that negative voice. Be all you can be with what you have. You're still twenty so you got your whole life ahead of you.

No, I'm the guy who goes on all the feels threads just to insult people because I fucking can. Welcome to Sup Forums faggot.

As I said, he just wants to verify his meaningless existence.

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend.

Good luck user

Thanks

>wants a feels thread
>starts a mental illness thread

Newfag detected

Trips don't lie

Hey now we can't have that kind of language in here. You're gonna hurt one of these delicate little flowers feelings and they might get sad.

>guys get into me then dissapear or stop communicating

Until someone says to them 'you know that's a tranny, right?'

Found the NEET.

typically yeah actually, they usually disappear then or they fine with it and then get really sexual really fast and then stop talking suddenly

You'll find the right guy eventually, OP

That's because straight guy's aren't attracted to males, which is essentially what you are as you have a penis. Gay guys, as much as they love penis, aren't attracted to transsexuals. So that leaves you with the fetishists who wouldn't want a relationship and the down and outs who settle with transsexuals because they can't get a real girl. So basically, your best chance is a fatty from this board.

this man summed it up nicely

I am aware of that and it's rather annoying.

That fatty is me too bad im in america

dubs and I kill myself.

There is always some kind of mess going on. I graduated HS right before the 2008 collapse, it changed the whole course of my life. After that fiasco it became essentially mandatory to get your degree. The economy never really recovered either, I'm working at a pay scale beneath that I should have been paid for this job in 2007. Now we have a student loan collapse coming up. Everything will always be fucked.

skinny man with no social life reporting in, i would settle for a trap because i have no life and haven't had sex in a while.

This literally happened to me Friday night. I'm in defence force, been seeing a girl for about a month, we went out as a group and we had an argument. So she went home with one of the guys I work with. I went back and hit him a few times, messaged his missus, and now she's coming up to fuck me to get back at him but I probably won't do it

i'd be fine with that

i can relate to this super hard, shit sucks. I often wonder if i will be alive in the next 5 years

drop contact info, i'm right across the pond(netherlands) so maybe we can make it happen.

Damn. Fucking whore. Good you fucked up that motherfucker. Dont understand why people would something like that.

England, netherlands is too far

>:(

What university you go to?

I'm near the midlands, you?

>Be me, 2 weeks old
>get adopted by a "decent" family
>good upbringing
>grow up, become functional adult
>find out search for birth parents free
>start the search for biological parents
>dad a lost cause, they find my mom
>mom doesn't even want a meeting and a handshake.

Now I'm a cold and bitter person, rejection like that destroys who I am I no longer have friends and I've alienated my adopted family. Refuse to get close to or let anyone in, just me against the world.

wait, what?

that is so fucking dumb and a huge slap in the face to your adopted family, please end your life.

Cool, such encouraging words. And people wonder why I don't talk to others or make friends.

great counter argument, dickhead, you don't even deny that you're being a little shit and instead cry about me calling you out

what the fuck do you want, a pat on the head for acting like a retard?

why did you cut off your adopted family, faggot

I permently live in a shell that i cannot break out of and i am doomed to walk the earth as a speechless automated zombie that cannot feel joy, sorrow, hate and love.

Just performing the same pointless tasks over and over, as i shamble to a grave as an already rotting worn out corpse.

Smoking weed also to create a vivid and complex inner life that i live in to escape a harsh and desolate world from which i was spawned.

Yeah ok, you go ahead and keep thinking your idiotic opinion actually means something to me.

Oh, and I cut off adopted family because when I became an adult they both started dictating how I should live my life. Whether or not I was happy was beside the point, they wanted me to live my life the way they thought I should.

you're right, your situation is the worst i've ever heard of, end your life ASAP.

ill be praying for u