She flirts with you

She flirts with you.

What do?

FAAAAW

Fuck her gorgeous body til she can't walk straight

Sorry can't understand whale

call the zoo about missing whale

ler her sit on my face so I can whichever hole I want

Eat her dark shit stained smelly asshole that clean that her samurai ancestors honor me

Try and stay out of its event horizon

Sniff her farts like a proper pervert.

I wonder why in the fuck I went back to Japan. Then I realize that if this is the only woman flirting with me, I must be a huge piece of shit and should kill myself.

turn 360 degrees and runaway !

Fuck her in the ass.

flirt back. 10/10 has hot friends

Impress her with my impression of 'the Bloop'. She will be instantly attracted to a natural mate. We will go into the Pacific after that, just off the shore at Nagoya. Our sex will trigger a tsunami that will knock out all of Japanese nuclear infrastructure, leading to a rise in their reliance on clean energy. We will both be hailed as heroes, and air-lifted out into a pressure tank as she grows gravid with my abyssal young. After they are born, they will take over those islands, so we may begin our empire.

Tell her I am not interested in dating disabled fat whore and walk away.

Throw a doughnut in an arc above her head and make a break for it.

allah akbar

Threaten her with a harpoon

Laugh at her and whatever loser goes home with a disgusting fat person. Neither of them deserve any respect,

Gentle fuck

Tell her I'm superior, cause I master intellectual debates on Sup Forums

>cause
So, you'd lie to her.

Have long and pleasurable sex with her

She farts on you.

What do?

let her suck me off.

And I even school other beta fags, when they attempt to correct my abbreviations as grammatical errors.

loling at all the bottomfeeders itt

>'cause
That's how you would've typed it if you weren't a legitimately retarded minority or hick. Your parents must be so fucking poor to have raised someone like you. You smack of poorness.

Man the harpoon