Well today I did it...

Well today I did it. I admitted to my online "boyfriend" of 2 years that I was actually a guy using a voice changer the entire time.

For 2 years I knew him. We met on World of Warcraft and "dated" online. I was an online tranny for years, like since 6th grade. I have no idea. I think I just liked the attention. In December of last year I cut him out, I cut out everyone. Cut all ties completely, but I didn't have the courage to tell anyone why.

I had gone to the advice board and they told me to just cut it cold turkey, whether I could ever admit it was optional. But the important thing is that I stop, and to resist the temptation, I should immediately let people online know I'm a guy from the start. So I did just that.

I haven't spoken to him for almost a year now. I logged into my old skype and confessed what I had done.

Is it ever possible for us to be friends again? I think what triggered me attack of conscience is when I realized I wanted to be REAL friends with him, but with the false premise it could never be so, nor could I ever be his cute blonde girlfriend. I would be nothing.

Is it possible for us to ever be friends? I've become so disconnected from that life, I barely remember it. Is it even within reason that such a transgression could ever be forgiven?

Thats what happens when you are a faggot

Do you have romantic feelings towards him or just want his friendship?

Friendship honestly, but my type of "friendship" is pretty weird I guess. We would ERP together in online games and it just felt like a totally normal thing to do unromantically. We had cyber sex as our "romantic" interactions, but I just don't want to do that. I always felt guilty when doing it. I do not wish to continue that.

What we had before however, we used to do -everything- together online. We'd log in, talk all day and night, do all kinds of stuff, go on wacky adventures, it was great. But I feel this cannot be because for him, he was never doing this with a friend. It was always because it was his "girlfriend." I don't think he'd have done this if I was just myself.

It's odd you pretended to be a girl, but it's a major, -major- dick move to manipulate others and bail on them for over a year. Why would they want to be friends with someone who used them like that, just for attention and a feeling or normalcy?

You are right, it was terrible and inexcusable what I did. I just had done it for so long, I never felt even a bit bad about it until the end, when I realized what I had done was as terrible as it was. Perhaps I still do not fully grasp the wrongfulness of it.

But we had so many things in common. We had similar politics, similar tastes in games, similar tastes in activities on those games, and he even pretended to be a female to certain of his friends on certain games, openly admitted it to me and asked me to back him up.

I felt a kinship I guess. We both had a lot in common, but he was a far better man than I because he at least only pretended with a few people. I pretended with everyone, and had to surrender everyone in order to be free of it. Its because he had so many friends and circles that I felt that just dropping out of his life wasn't as hard for him as it was for me. I had no one. No friends left once I decided to ditch the doll I had created. He still had so many friends, he still had so many circles to go back too.

I guess its an excuse, but I felt that if I left he could "move on" from me, and when I finally revealed the truth it wouldn't hurt him as much, because he'd have already written me off.

You didn't have the right to tell him the truth like you did after that time when you left him. It was unnecessary.

Why you did it anyways?

Kys tbh

I guess for closure. I sometimes feel like he's just waiting for me to come back, or thinking that the doll I created is still out there, and I feel a longing to return to that form. But I cannot. This nostalgia is the last remnant of that feeling, that longing to be someone and something that I simply am not and cannot be. I suppose it was also selfish, because I wanted to destroy this longing, this final temptation to return. I also felt that he deserved, he had earned the right to know the truth.

>I guess its an excuse, but I felt that if I left he could "move on" from me, and when I finally revealed the truth it wouldn't hurt him as much, because he'd have already written me off.

That's some incredibly selfish reasoning. That's full on female logic, take that as you will. You probably just dug up an old wound, not to mention when you vanish out of someones life you can cause them a great deal of stress, pain and worry. It's not me you should be saying this to, it's him, if you want any sort of chance of redeeming this clusterfuck you need to say all of this to him, because as it is you are coming off as a needy, uncaring person even as you make weak excuses for why you did this.

He maybe had moved on but with your message he knows you're out there again, even with the truth.

Yes your doll was fake, but all things you had in common and share together no. So knowing the truth wasn't something he just earned. It was just a selfish sense of relief for yourself as you said.

How about tell him things just like that, that you would talk again with him but being yourself, and truly honest with him. You both can try and see how it goes.

Just dont lie to him again, not even small things and be honestly authentic

I do realize it was selfish of me to do, but I feel that if I do not it will always haunt me to the end of my days, and I will never completely free myself of the remains of what was, the "what if I go back?" feeling in the back of my mind. I Throughout our friendship, we had 3 different friends who vanished for incredibly long periods of time before coming back like it was nothing, longer than I have been gone at least. I feel like he may think that this was one of those times, and be expecting my return, and that its this expectation I had to put to rest for good.

I sent him a detailed message on my old skype account and told him that I would give him several days to process and reply if he so wished before I logged in to check in again. Thank you for the advice and for listening to me, I hope that he can forgive me even if we can no longer be friends. But I do feel relieved having finally told the truth.

What voice changer were you using? I legit get off to doing this

lol i see this shit all the time and was tricked by a voicechanger once too(no sexual stuff tho)

nowadays i can easily tell if some fag has a voicechanger.

also this is some autistic shit to do lol, but people who have '' online girlfriends '' are the most autistic losers ever so it's OK.

>lol
Please stop being an autistic loser

Is that you IRL?

I make goddamn bank fulfilling people's depraved fetishes on Secondlife.

You'd be surprised how desperate neckbeards on there are. Most don't even ask for voice, pics, or video. They just see 'Age confirmed voice confirmed' and they're DTF for a thousand lindens.

>:(

>implying not bait
>pretty big fucking lie for 2 straight years
>"hey wait can we be friends"
lol what kind of autism do you have to think you can recover after that? You probably just destroyed some neckbeard's hopes and dreams. Well fucking done.

Tell me more

Dont worry. Id still deep dick you and give you the love you crave.

I feel like most neckbeards now would be happy with a trap/pretender

I know i would, and i still look and act normal enough to be able to hide my power level for the most part.