youtube.com/watch?v=EHiL9LgS-9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that was a good piece though, fucking memers ruining everything

hes awful. white supremecist and a meninist. he really is an idiot

the "when you" meme only works with the thumbs up sunglasses smiling ball man,
otherwise it literally isn't worth the time since it's unfunny and tryhard

>tripfag explaining what is unfunny and not worth the time

Ayy

>when you talk about music but first don't recognize the struggle of american slavery
it's like fantano is TRYING TO FUCKING TRIGGER ME. s m d h

sometimes I need to, when it's really necessary

his SO is black

no its just retarded he feels the need to validate black music by comparing it to white culture. as if the punk ethos wasnt derived from truely marginalized peoples.

i don't think to point of the picture is to be funny my man

is lil yachty popular? Or is it just ironic?

he even said that he's not saying that there's new punk rap, just that there's a new movement in hip-hop that is similar to the new movement that was present in the punk movement. Nothing retarded there.

I hope so

Is Lil Yachty good or just another trendy rapper who'll be forgotten as soon as the next one shows up?

this, the video was good

popular (there is no mainstream irony duh)

"rich creative history of black artists"
Jelly Roll Morton literally meant Pussy Lips...
So rich... Such History... Wow Artistry!

>comparing musical trends to trends in the past should never happen!!!1! What, do you think trends are CYCLICAL or something? No! How dare you compare the fact that a sub genre of rock music (punk) formed and went against the status quo to a sub genre of rap music (trap) that is forming and going against the status quo right now?? That is ridiculous and not to mention RACIST!! EXTREMELY RACIST!!11! You are only doing this to keep the black man down!! How DARE you compare a BLACK movement to a WHITE movement (what's that? punk was one of the most racially diverse and inclusive sub genres in music history?? fuck that, it's WHITEY music!! Who the fuck are Bad Brains!! I'm going to write them out of history in a manner that is more racist than anything Fantano said so that my Narrative remains unchallenged by facts!!!)??!!? Are you trying to bring the black man DOWN??!! Need I remind you that

>WE

>WUZ

>KANGS N SHIIIEEETTTT

>Oh, and Death? It's not like they tha forgotten punk band or some shit, they was just internally oppressed into makin' whitey music!

what does that image even mean?

that really is the laziest comparison you can make though, usually by idiots who think all 80's rap sounded like rakim and 90's rap like wu tang + tribe

even yr average >listens to three 6 mafia once fan could tell that this a stupid comparison

Non-whites something something culture. That user apparently doesn't know about the rampant use of opium (among other things) at Ivy League colleges around the turn of the century.

>oh noooo there are black people now, there goes the neighborhood

His first mixtape was pretty good but if he keeps doing target commercials i feel he'll fade pretty quick

>he feels the need to validate black music by comparing it to white culture

i don't know why you read it like that

i think it says more about you than him 2bh

I've only listened to his Lil Boat mixtape. Based on that, he's a somewhat more interesting version of the latter. He's still absolute shit though.

i was pretty with this but you lost me when: "WE WUZ KANGS". im not even offended or anything but does nobody else feel this is obnoxious to hear now?

only because usually the neets posting it idolize LARPers

>does nobody else feel this is obnoxious to hear now
>now

No, you see when a lone fly gets in your creme the whole batch isn't wasted just a bit but if you drop a lone spoon of cream in a bucket of flies? That creme is gone...

We could survive without cream.
We can't survive without flies.
Come up with a better metaphor.

in punk the virtuosic elements of rock were eschewed in favor something more unrefined.
this latest tendency in rap is exactly that, they're purposely being inelegant and they actively avoiding virtuosity with their rhymes and delivery

Oh no Opium! Really? Silly me it must have slipped my mind! Acca Ghana and Lavendar Hill Liberia are home to the largest open reservoirs of human feces in the world, that's right. Africa home to not just one but two open reservoirs of shit! Fun fact 92% of children with aids are born in africa. Fun fact over 1/4 of african marriages are between first cousins and are arranged! Fun Fact 7/10 sub saharans don't own or have acess to a latrine... Such a beautiful prosperous people if only white devils weren't so mean and could encourage them rittte? kek I grew up in the projects, it was fun, black people just chillin yeah that's what it's like... not crackheads religioiusly beating eachother and throwing glass in the middle of the night while cursing the only white family around... The puerto ricans and chinese hate you for a reason...

Society is the cream you ignorant idiot, you can survive in africa... but no you love creme you fucking fly

>Your experience with living in a shitty rundown neighborhood is indicative of the entirety of a race
Ok.

>transparent white vs black metaphor gets btfo
>can't handle it

omg, literally shaking right now

>transparent white vs black
how much cognitive dissonance before I can call out wrong think?

>a
the entirety of the race or just a? Do you idiots only speak in absolutes? Not all Not all!

Arranged marriages were the norm in the west for a very long time.
Marriage/offspring between 1st cousins has a negligible affect on rates of disability etc.
The fecal dumps in Liberia and Ghana are indicative of a massive problem, including the fact the average citizen there makes like a dollar a day. That won't support a western-style sanitation system. They're beginning to use it to convert to biofuel, generate power, etc.

Sorry, I can't commiserate with your shitty childhood, my parents were responsible and made good choices. You can't argue that the west constantly destabilizing everything in Africa helped anything.

>hip hops punk phase is a guy selling out as soon as possible

My childhood wasn't shitty the niggers were...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say a bunch of kids going to Yale are at least middle class or are high achievers who received scholarships and grants.
Affirmative action only goes so far, kiddo.
But you wouldn't know about college because of your dumb poor parents.

Maybe watch the video before you comment

>grew up in the projects
>childhood wasn't shitty
Yes it was.

I'm gonna go and say, Wrong!
I and every one of my cousins went to UB or BuffState and it wasn't because of minority privilege ty very much

as someone who lives in New Haven, Connecticut (where Yale is) I can assure you that the majority of Yalies are mostly nice-looking young white men and women and asians, some Russians here and there.

"History is the sound of wooden shoes going up stairs and silk slippers coming back down"
The projects was the funnest place I've ever lived, true freedom...
I've yelled louder than you ever will out in the middle of the night, I've beat black kids at football(something you'll never even try), got leanbays, played with seagull nests, learned proper life lessons, learned about integration and demoralization, still alive... and actually alive not the pettifog existence that you call life

Honestly you should listen to Lil Boat purely off of how strange it is alone. The production on that album was certainly a new thing for me to hear.

While Yachty isn't a very good rapper (like Anthony says in his video) he does seem like a like-hearted guy who just wants to make fun music.

lmaooooo

you're aware that pretty much every major american genre was created by african-americans right?

blues, jazz, rock, and hip hop were all created by african americans.

Both of you are faggots, but you with the 'muh football cozy life' stories are reddit tier.

you're wrong, i created jazz

I did. It boils down to, hes shit but he owns it. Which i guess is pretty punk but still

lol black people invented the bible too right? pffft
like I already said in this thread, Jell Roll Morton translated to Pussy Lips... So yeah Bachs 12 tone temperaments and modal masterpieces were really just footnotes hippity hop and jazz they really created blues and rock, not the other way around we wuzz kangs, folk, bluegrass, and spirituals? They never existed. Appalachian music? Not real. Leo Fender and Orville Gibson? They never existed and white people didn't create no electronics that was egyptian technology the white devil stole...
White rock? That's a lie and a fantasy, White rock doesn't exist and never did. Black artists? That's just the facts... we created everything muh nigguh... praise kek
concerthotels.com/100-years-of-rock/

this was actually a pretty woke video tbqh

Can you please go back to /r9k/ and never leave

desu, I'd say the Memphis Rap scene was the first "punk age" of hip-hop. Lil Yachty, while vastly different, represents a new reincarnation of the "punk age".

>"I've yelled louder than you ever will out in the middle of the night, I've beat black kids at football(something you'll never even try), got leanbays, played with seagull nests, learned proper life lessons, learned about integration and demoralization, still alive... and actually alive not the pettifog existence that you call life"

is this new copy pasta or something?

I'm an R9k fag you got me! Whoop redhanded! I'll leave so you can cuck in peace! Watch out let me by!

>"History is the sound of wooden shoes going up stairs and silk slippers coming back down"
life is a copypasta and time is a circle, like your parents non-resolution...

Damn son you went in

>actually you

Why do people even like him?

Thank you.

I never imagined my shitposting would give me that gift.

he is cool to listen, i dont care about the score

im a better tripfriend then you

>le good ol days

You are fucking retarded

Fantano has a good point. However, he forgot the mention main reason why hip hop is evolving into a shit ton of sub genres of hip hop. Producers are getting better and better. They are making better beats and they also have better technology to make insane beats. Today's beats > 1990s beats. For this reason, any idiot with a likeable voice or flow with a decent or incredible beat can instantly be a banger.

ARE WE ALL JUST GUNNA IGNORE THE TONETTA ALBUM IN THE BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=EHiL9LgS-9w

oh shit...

he's used it in plenty of videos, he likes Tonetta a lot

>you and every one of your cousins went to places that accept more people than they reject

wow
what inspiration
you're really a luminary

damn i never noticed before

The sex pistols sucked too.