So who wins?

So who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BLOadLVT5XU?t=37s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this a joke?

Mayweather without a doubt. Rouseyvalready showed she can't take a punch not to mention the fact that she's a chick fighting a dude.

seriously I wanna get to the bottom of this.

in boxing, the nigga wins, but in mma the girl will win

Isn't Rousey actually a man?

Mayweather would beat the shit out of her not even close

from Quora

>> - In MMA, she'd have some difficulty initially. It's not easy to grab Floyd, so she'd suffer a pounding but if she can reach him, Floyd would have a problem, provided she can keep him on the ground. If she allows him up (he's got a crazy reach - 70+ inches), she will likely suffer an incredible defeat or a very painful win. Outcome depends on how fast she can get to him and get him down for the arm bar; anything else is suicide.

In mma or boxing mayweather would win. Mayweather is one of the greatest boxers of all time. A top 5 pound for pound boxer. A male boxers punch on a woman is a one hit knockout. She wouldn't have the reactions to keep up with his hits. This debate is not even worth the time.

The white men and jews who arrange and promote the battle of the inferiors.

This is one of my favorites. She would simply avoid his punches..like she did with Holly Holms right?

>> Ronda would easily beat Floyd in an MMA octagon. She would simply avoid his punches and take him down after which Floyd would have no idea what to do. This doesn't mean that she will win 100 out of 100 fights as Floyd can always get a punch in and knock her out but Ronda would win more than she loses.

ITT: People who watch barbarism because they're poor and stupid.

Ronda would absolutely demolish him, no contest.

After his inevitable victory in the ring, Mayweather would be charged with so much shit his head would spin. The rest of his life he wouldn't be able to show his face in public, and that's if he avoids prison. Most likely his money would be gone in court sessions and reparations and shit.

Meanwhile, Ronda would get sympathy and money.

>she's a chick
Yeah you keep thinking that

He could fuck her up with a few punches, so she would have to get him on the ground really quick.I doubt she has ever been punched as hard as Floyd would punch her.

Everyone who said Ronda is a delusional cuck who know shit about boxing.

shes never even been punched with a quarter of fagweathers power. plus he is really good at beating women

They've achieved a hell lot more than you can ever achieve.

It doesn't matter how "skilled" she is in MMA.
Floyd's a man. He has grown man strength.

Brute strength doesn't always work in getting out of certain situations, even when faced with another person who is significantly weaker and smaller than you.

But you're talking about a huge fucking grown ass man that is one of the greatest pro boxers of all time, against a woman. Sure, she's not just any woman, but a woman, nonetheless.

Floyd could use pure man-strength to do literally whatever the fuck he wants.

Anyone who thinks Rhonda could ever possibly win is delusional.

Really depends on the kind of fight. If it's an MMA fight she has a pretty good chance. She's pretty good at take downs and Mayweather has absolutely no experience in ground game. If he doesn't knock her out before she takes him down she would destroy him.

>He has grown man strength.
hes a tiny skinny manlet

I stupidly used to think this was a close fight. But seeing her get demolished by Holly Holm I have no doubts that Mayweather would stomp Rousey in seconds.

t. no grappling experience

Rousey beats mayweather to a pulp, he wins anyway

She has lost against a female mid-tier boxer.

How do you think she can win against an heavier male boxer who is one of the best pound for pound boxer of his era ?

You must be young, or don't have a father.
Everyone knows about grown man strength. It doesn't matter what size.
Strength accumulates naturally over years of just being a man, especially if you're a fucking champion boxer.

t. a world class boxing champion
Come on dude, let's be real.

>female mid-tier boxer.

well, not mid-tier but regardless, Holly was working on takedown defense and grappling for a few years after she was done with boxing. If someone goes into a MMA ring with no takedown defense or basic grappling knowledge they are gonna get smoked

He wins fights by tapping the opponent and getting points
He can't actually hit for shit

this guy gets it. This guy smells like he trains...

Mayweather would beat most male UFC fighters in a fight , all they have is tAke downs , and when they get to close to him , BOOOOOOM BEEEEEAACH , knocks then fuckers out

A chick boxer knocked her ass out, the male world champion would destroy her.

How's she going to take him down without getting lit up with punches? She couldn't even avoid Holly Holm's punches and Mayweather is probably 10-15 times faster.

It would be over for her the first time she tries to take him down.

He will end up fucking her

this guy

samefagging this hard

Ill take mayweather in either style fight, but wouldnt be surprised if he loses in an armbar. Armbars are the cancer of fighting.

You are out of your mind if you think Mayweather can beat even one guy on the UFC roster in an actually fight.....

Whoever doesn't nut first.

It was Holly s kick that rocked her, Mayweather can't kick

Clearly you have never done any training for any combat sport , and no , playing video games doesn't count .

Mayweather was unbeatable against professional boxers , not pro wrestler mma boys , a WWE guy was the heavy weight ufc champ for fucks sake.

She won't even fight Cyborg...

She was knocked off balance by a punch first
youtu.be/BLOadLVT5XU?t=37s

Had this been Mayweather it would have been 5 or 6 punches. How can anyone watch this fight and think Rousey would have a chance?

That's cuz cyborg is on steroids

Ronda is, as well...

not same fagging, I just train. First day I got my ass handed to me by a chick, she literally tied me into a pretzel. I'm 6foot 250lbs and got serious strength. Don't underestimate females at the top of the MMA art.

Allfighters are on drugs , fact

Steroids mean nothing when you happen to be the meaner dog. Gtfo

It's a joke, user. a dull one.