This is without doubt the worst board I've ever heard of

This is without doubt the worst board I've ever heard of.

But you have heard of it.

This is reddit
This is memes
This is reddit
This is memes

>didn't even include a meme

beat me to it you swift little bastard

Oh really? Then why are you here?

I can be the first or I can be original, i chose the former.

posting this meme

However....?

Its being done intentionally by the mods

there aren't any mods, just a script that deletes threads at random

No theres a mod and he hangs out in the game of thrones general

shitpost thread power rankings coming through

Eat shit and die, Imperial Scum.

How do we get more moderation? Is the Sup Forums cp fag still around to help us?

>How do we get more moderation?
try reddit

2 5 1 4 3

HELLLOOOOOOO REDDIT.

i luuurv Sup Forumsmemes

This is how you spot a Redditor.

The whole "le Sup Forums is only for le shitposting, not actual discussion! xD" attitude didn't exist before the Reddit influx.

The fact that people usually add-on "serious discussion is for Reddit, Sup Forums is for shitposting! xD" to this opinion is just further proof that they are, in fact, from Reddit and are crossposting here because they think every Sup Forums board is Sup Forums, like the average newfriend.

3 5 2 4 1

I aint the worst that you've seen, cant you see what I meeeeeean?

Might as well jump.

JUMP!

Might as well jump.

Made me smile

Go home reddit.

See

i guarantee you haven't been here more than 4 years yourself

the reason nobody talks about movies is because there's nothing new to say that's worth saying

Stop shitposting reddit.

I forgot the ending to 3.

How the fuck did a bunch of dirty pirates outbrawl first-rate ships of the line?

I really wish Sup Forums was still viable for serious discussions but 95% of the threads are just cancer on boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Why is it someone else's problem that you don't have the cinephilic intelligence to say anything about something you just invested hours of your life into, Sup Forums?

They sunk one ship and the entire English navy retreated. Fucking bullshit

well Sup Forums is the way i like it, and not the way you like it. so it's definitely your problem.

i'd seriously recommend reddit if you just want to post masturbatory pseudo-intellectual bullshit with all the other "cinephiles". there's a reason we chased you dumb fucks off the board.

You say "we" like you didn't show up after 2014 when you found baneposting

This user is right.

whatever helps you sleep at night, redditor

You should kill yourself

Look at him

Hes been caught and he doesn't know what to do

"w-whatever helps you sleep at night, reddtior"
The 2014+ Sup Forums scum cries

To be fair, they had the flying dutchman on the side of the pirates. taking down the head ship scared them when they realized they no longer had davy jones on their side

>imagine being happy to be part of the lowest denominator

Except The Flying Dutchman could take down all those ships if they wanted to, also i dont think they knew the Kraken was dead so they probably were scared that Will would call him up.

this board isn't going to change until 2017 at the earliest so if you're having such a hard time with it you're the one that should contemplate suicide.

Nice post, will probably get some people angry.

Hey when are you going to delete all the Sup Forums garbage?

or are you too busy babysitting the game of thrones general??

No this guy was cool if I remember.

bump