Do any Trump voters regret it yet?

This ignorant, thick, spoilt man-child is almost certainly taking you to war with Iran and maybe with Russia and China too. All by Royal Decree. Oops, did I say Royal decree? I meant Executive Order, yeah that's it.

It's like watching the reign of Caligula unfold.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-putin-idUSKBN15O2A5
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwrz0-dnZIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Be a US voter.
>Greatest government in the world.
>Shittiest 2 party system in the world.
>Voted for a wrecking ball to scare the shit out of both parties.
>Confident in the government's checks balances
will hold off WWIII

Feels pretty good.

>will hold off WWIII

2/3 of the government is controlled by this guy and think about how powerful the courts really are

>Greatest government in the world.
>Shittiest 2 party system in the world.
Nice doublethink. Thankfully my country stayed out of Iraq so I'm confident we will avoid getting sweep into a conflict with Iran. Any attempt at a coalition seems weaker than when even Bush was elected.

>trump had to ask an aide in the middle of a phone conversation with putin what the fuck they were talking about
fuck me it's like a gift that never stops giving

Why? He's only doing the things he'd said he would doing the campaign

Sauce me up homeslice.

I meant during, sorry

Once Neil Gorsuch (or another Conservative judge) is confirmed and appointed Trump will have a majority right leaning Supreme Court bench too.
Majority senate, majority congress, and majority leaning court, in today's post 9/11 expanded executive powers era, Trump is arguably starting his presidency as the most powerful man on earth ever.

Every day that goes by, makes the liberal tears more delicious.

Joke's on you - I'm not even a liberal really, just sane.

-

I still support Trump. The way I see it he actually ends up being a good president (good thing) or he damages democracy (good thing).

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-putin-idUSKBN15O2A5

Embarrassing

How is this possible? I learned about both SALT and START in high school, as a fucking leaf.

WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW

Lel why is the bbc so buttblasted over trump

No regrets here I voted for stoner gary

We're all gonna die.

>don't elect hillary because she'll start ww3
>elect trump so he starts ww3

Don't worry - he has probably misplaced the launch codes already.

It was just a joke bro.

>"What is a Star treaty?"

Regardless of whether they're pro or anti trump they should be worried about their political system.
Executive orders get enforced without any public debate or oversight by other political parties? Its literally a dictatorship

>David Icke
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwrz0-dnZIA

> Doesn't know what it is
> " THIS IS A BAD DEAL, WE WILL NEED TO RENEGOTIATE, THANKS OBAMA"

>democrats use their media allies to push trump during the republican primary because they were sure clinton could beat him
>rig their own primary against sanders because it's her turn
>try to make president a literal felon, who is even less electable than trump, with an obnoxious and divisive campaign that alienates most of the country
>try but fail to rig the general
>country has to go with donald "pussy grabbing" trump
>democrats start screaming that the whole thing was rigged... against them
>republicans too busy laughing because they can't believe they won against such odds
>4 years of holding your breath waiting for disaster because the potus is a random buffoon yanks pulled off a reality show and threw into the oval office
The utter state of your democracy, yanks.

>american """democracy"""

>my team scored the most goals in the tournament therefore they should win the cup
>even though they didn't win the final game

>>democrats start screaming that the whole thing was rigged... against them
Only dummies were saying this desu, you'd have to be just as big of a dummy to say the 17 intelligence agencies are wrong about Russians influencing the election though.

how would you like it if our constituencies's seates were weighed according to their % contribution to GDP? that would be london having 40-50% of the votes and practically guaranteed victory for whichever party won it

Only for two years

How does their system work anyway? If a candidate had 100% of the popular vote but their opponent had 100% of the electoral vote who would win?

I wouldn't really hold out on Democrats retaking either of the houses during a midterm.

>british education
>he thinks national elections are the same as soccer (inb4 FOOTBALL U DUM AMERIGAN XDDD)

>british education

99% of the time the electoral votes are given out based on who had the popular vote of the state alone, so your scenario isn't possible.

Oh right, I thought it was just a more important version of the delegate system.

Given the fact that federal senators used to be elected by state senates, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the intended case, but everything has become much more democratized since the beginning of the country (for better and worse).

>russian hacker reveals the democrat party's lies by leaking their emails
>WAHHH you're rigging the election
Maybe don't rig your own primary and collude with the media to rig the other party's primary and the general, and delete evidence that's under subpoena, and keep a bunch of emails that detail what a bunch of lying corrupt scumbags you are on an unprotected private server then.