How to be happy:

How to be happy:

>Be a sissy
>Dress up like a girl
>Wear makeup
>Get fucked everyday
>stop thinking about your future and your life.
>The reason you exist is only to get fucked and suck big dicks like a good girl
>Make your favorite color pink
>Talk with a girly voice
>Be as much of a stupid airhead bimbo as possible
>Stop thinking about life, death, the universe
>The more cum you swallow, the dumber you get

It made me happy :3

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477810330948.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How to be happy, get a personal slut like op

How to be a complete failure in life, as a human being and how to lie to yourself:
>Be a sissy
>Dress up like a girl
>Wear makeup
>Get fucked everyday
>stop thinking about your future and your life.
>The reason you exist is only to get fucked and suck big dicks like a good girl
>Make your favorite color pink
>Talk with a girly voice
>Be as much of a stupid airhead bimbo as possible
>Stop thinking about life, death, the universe
>The more cum you swallow, the dumber you get

That's a good plan.
But I'd prefer my slut with a vagina. And some pizza please.
And clothes in salad. Because I like some salad with my meat.
Where do I pay?

but I have a girlfriend

Not anymore.
From now, you ARE a girlfriend.

What should I tell her? Should I just start dressing girly and let her figure it out?

Tell her what you want to be. If she dislike you for that, she's not worth it.

I don't know ...

Nyah ~ :3

Here you go sissies :3

>be a sissy
Stopped reading there.

hehe silly user :3 xx

Your loss, you will never know how it feels to be treated like a bimbo girl and get called princess kitty x3

What's up user? x

Or feeling a cock deep in your ass. Best feeling ever.

How do I make this work? How do I get the money to sustain myself? If I just fuck strangers erry day I'll eventually get an std and die.
I'm also not sure I'd be good at pleasing men because im a virgin, so they'd probably leave bad reviews and I wouldn't get new clients.

What a delicious looking pair that cutie has

That's a drawing

My BF lets me stay at home making myself look like a girl while he goes to work :3 It doesn't have to be stranger, although that does make it more slutty.

ok

>my bf lets me stay at home making myself look like a girl while he goes to work :3
How to find bf? Also are you required to take tranny pills? I'd be down for that but only if I never get bigger than b cup tits, because I could never come clean about this to my mom so I'll need to pass as a boy.

Nope, I don't need to take anything.

And I have no idea how to find a boyfriend, I was just lucky enough to have my best friend be gay and me want to be a girl and him want to treat me like a girl.

You are truly sad individuals.

I'm not a sissy or anything but I love the sissy captions, especially when they flash in front of your face.

We are very happy xx ignorance is bliss silly x3

No, it isn't.

You are taking an active part in normalizing perversion and hence the downfall of society.

Man up and embrace your own virility, you fool.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477810330948.webm

x3c murr~

Nyah ~ :3

Lol that person looks way to old to be in a dress. Everyone knows you either an hero or just stop when you get to your mid 20s

>best friend happens to be gay and into you
Fuck you dude that shit requires extreme luck. My best friend is a total cutie and I'd love to be with him, but he's straight.
We've been best friends way before I realized I liked guys and wanted to be a sissy so it's pretty depressing.
That's just stupid dude. Degeneracy doesn't do anything bad in itself. The problem is degeneracy that actually interferes with the lives of normal people, like wanting rapefugees affirmative action and forcing the church to perform gay weddings.
No one gets hurt if two boys make sweet degenerate boy love and dress up as faggots in their homes and don't shove it down anyone else's throat.

Thank you

People like you are the reason I fear the post-singularity age.

Develop morality now pls.

>morality
This has to be one of the biggest blue pills in existence. How fucking dumb do you have to be to believe "morality" isn't just propaganda to keep people in line?
Are you religious too by any chance?

No, I'm a self-hating closet tranny who abandoned all hope of transitioning because I'd look like dogshit and OP's thread triggered my self-loathing.

But aside from that, morality isn't bad. If everyone was a dickhead we'd be worse off as a species.

But user this thread has nothing to do with trans people.

>morality isn't bad. If everyone was a dickhead we'd be worse off as a species.
How is being a degenerate the same as being a dickhead? You were clearly talking about ethics which are completely useless.

Make that two of us

Poor anons :c