Can't wait for this bitch to get voted in next week...

Can't wait for this bitch to get voted in next week. All you Trump trolls who have been talking shit on here for the last few weeks are going to be eating shit sandwiches for the next 8 years and I'm going to love every single second of it. Strap yourselves in bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ
cfake.com/picture?libelle=Hillary Clinton&nid=509&cat=1
vidmax.com/video/147971-Voter-Fraud-cases-already-exposed-in-three-swing-states-three-arrested
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao she's not gonna get elected faggot

Suck it up cupcake. Enjoy these last few days when you get to talk shit. You're gonna have 8 years of comeback. Keep it coming kiddo.

turd* sandwiches

> It couldve been Bernie

Go ahead and think that, the only place she'll be is back at home sucking bill dry for the next 8 years until she try's to run again and will fail again >hillaryForPrison

I seriously do not give a fucking fuck about this election or whoever is going to "win" it. Fuck the whole lot of you retards.

Bernie would of been so mych better smh
>FeelTheBern

mmmmmm your tears are going to taste so yummy next wednesday nomnomnom

you must be a great person and a human being for hoping misery to others and stating that you will enjoy it.

Lmao go back to tumblr faggot

denial isn't just a river in Egypt

I don't give a fuck about the election or who wins it. I'm not even from the US. Idiot. I just can't wait to see all the Trump trolls get their karma, every single second, of every single day, for 8 whole years. I'm literally going to be loving it.

This is silly. Your not going to win shit, because it isn't you up there. Fucking sad.

you're*

Thats an online poll lmfao not an official vote count kys

Just for you cupcake.

gtffo Americunt.
nobody liked your show (ever).
now enjoy your democracy failure.
nobody shakes your hand anymore.
(for the next 8 years).

Welp, double dubs confirm, checked

How to get elected through corruption. Whoever wins. Bunch of bitches.

LOL the FBI is going to run her into the ground with the 650k emails just discovered involving assassinations and scams. She has no chance, even against someone as scummy as trump. ANYONE who thinks hilary is a good candidate should kill themselves now.

She's going to win, but 8 years? Kek, deluded child.

Dubs confirming double dubs confirm it X2, checked

Trips get faggots

I wonder how many of the disgusting Trump supporters will have the balls to show their face next Wednesday evening when the results start coming in. I'm guessing not many.

Kys

You're an idiot.

She is going to die OP. Just sayin.
So is Tim Kane

>Strap yourselves in bitches

Clinton will be the first strap-on president.

Thank for using the wrong proposition, or I never would have realized this.

agreed. if shes put into office she will get assassinated. or we all get nuked

they'll all be at home, sobbing in front of their tv's wailing WRONG...WRONG...WRONG whilst punching their ugly wives

That's because there are no disgusting Trump supporters only disgusting ones are for hillary. Hillary is going to die anyway. Elected or not .. doesn't matter.

Tbh if either get elected they'll be assasinated, we need bernie

>she's not gonna get elected

Just like Romney was going to win.

This outcome will occur when either of those idiots get in.

In America, first you get the money, then you grab em by the pussy.

~Manuel

kek
implying that trump's not going to get shot by BLM protesters.

The whole system is coming down, it doesn't matter who is elected the whole system is collapsing. The only thing that would save the USA is if someone 90% of us loved ran for president. Vladimir Putin is ineligible though.

Gullible isn't either. It's extremely easy to manipulate poll outcomes by using area targeting.

It could just as well be 81.1 for trump and 18.9 for Hillary if they would target heavy trump voting areas instead.

Where i come from it's been proven to happen and the party that's being suppressed always get alot more votes then in the polls.

Also your chart mentions no sources, So no one should believe it anyways.

Only two options
Vote Trump and all american start sucking Putin Dick.
Vote Hillary and start a New Cold War.

>trump will lose
Just like obama was gonna lose

Pretty much all independent sources, the ones that have been correct in the past, have Hilary ahead by a considerable margin. A few weeks ago it was more even, but Trump has fucked it all up.

At what point did i say anything about you country of origin?
You are calling me stupid for a statement that you made up. You could be a perfect murican.

How many attempts have you ever even had at making one of those things? ZERO.
how many times did Edison fail the lightbulb before being successful?

How many lightbulbs have you built?

>your chart mentions no sources

That chart is from fivethirtyeight.com

They aggregate many polls, rate them by quality and weight them accordingly, and have links to all the individual poll results.

Mathematics and statistics win over political self-delusion every time.

Not the user you replied to, but i've made thousands of lightbulbs, because i work at a lightbulb factory.

>comparing Trump to one of the greatest inventors of all time
nigger please

How many times that ive been bankrupt 0.

Well, Which one of the candidates is also known to be a crooked cheat?

Also, Remember a year ago when trump had less then 10% chance of being the republican candidate according to several "trusted" news networks?

>greatest inventors of all time
>edison

Trump has fucked it, plain and simple.

Funny thing, Hillary has an overwhelming support by the sitting government in my country, Makes sense, Their all corrupt crocks too.

What trump and edison have in common is that they steal people ideas and slap their names on it. Ever heard of Telsa faggot.

Fuck you, Hillary already fucked it way back in the fucking 70's.

they're* and do you know why they like her more than trump? because she is actually going to do her job, Trump has repeatedly said time and time again, that his VP, Pence, will handle all domestic and foreign disputes.

If you thought Romney was gonna win, I can see why you think Trump is lel.

>Telsa
kek you fucking idiot

/thread

Typical Muslim voting for the woman who plans to bring in the entire arabic nation to USA. God help us all if this country turns into Europe

>need bernie
>20 trillion in debt
>trump is the only answer

You're an idiot kys

Anyone that this psychopath is for does not deserve to be running the US. youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ

Correct! Trump is the only person that can get us out of this 20 trillion dollar debt. We need a person who an expert in bankruptcy so the country can go bankrupt and start selling US states to the chinese.

any1 got (fake but realistic) shillary nudes? in the mood for granny fap

cfake.com/picture?libelle=Hillary Clinton&nid=509&cat=1

haha the fbi is investigating her, not only the emails but bribery within the clinton foundation. You hear that? Shes under investigation from the fbi for bribery within the clinton foundation. You will be a scared little bitch next week and wont show your ass on /b when she loses.

If this doesn't convince you libfag cucks I don't know what will.

shes white and hot. libs love black nigger cock.

you stupid stupid child

im convinced, voting trump, thx

go back to your circlejerk at your liberal college. men are talking here.

check the polls asshole. Today she is only ahead by 1 point nationally.

wait for phase 3 of wikileaks. its going to be a very bad week for clinton. its over retard. you might want to take a vacation from the internet for a while.

Everyone will be eating shit sandwiches if she gets elected (which she will).

Bitch is Ugly. m with her sorry.

Clinton wins by landslide. All the Trumpfags go into hiding, regret their boorish trolling and start crying. The end.

vidmax.com/video/147971-Voter-Fraud-cases-already-exposed-in-three-swing-states-three-arrested

voting with your dick. I knew men who supported hillary thought it was going to get them laid. hahaha loser

I am looking forward to that.

You're all fucking cancerous neck beards.. smh

lel at all the trump supporters desperately clinging onto the latest smear campaign
face it chumps, trump had a good chance but he totally fucked it
all hail your new female overlord and prepare your rectums for 8 years of being cucked

Assange believes the next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

none of you understand that a majority of people ARNT RACIST
they dont hate blacks they want to feel safe and happy and they do not care about race related politics

racists are dying off, just like those muslims who are ultra conservative

> Most convincing argument is a sexy girl. Someone who has always relied on looks, probably the kind of girl who dropped out of college Freshman year because Psychology 101 was just so hard and she totally was expected to write like 3 WHOLE papers in one semester?!?! Like OMG.

Yep. You're right dude. I'm convinced that Trump supporters have no real argument in his favor.

>710011582
>yet another Shillary (Hillary-paid-for poster on Sup Forums)
>yawn
>not realizing Sup Forums has always been upwards of 90% conservative according to every single study conducted by would-be advertising companies who were courted here
>Hillary being so retarded as to think having Shillary operatives posing as 4chaners and making pro-Hillary threads ever does anything but alienate 4chaners from Hillary even further
>Hillary calling Sup Forums this dumb

Oh, and btw, this

I think you underestimate how vocal stupid people are.

Kek.

Trump became impossible to support about 2months ago. Up until then it was pretty much anyone's game, but Trump killed it. The issues that make him a deal breaker for me is the fact that he sucks trickle down reaganomics' dick, he doesn't listen to anyone else and is just a big dictator, he wants to end The Affordable Care Act, which was passed bi-patisanly and helps me and millions of other Americans, especially minors, and elders. He's an all 'round douche ass suck loser. He says smart things about immigration and bull shit trade deals that cowardly puss liberals would never say, but aside from that he's a neck beard dildo.

Can a Trump support explain why he won't just sell America's assets off to the highest bidder? If he's half the "Successful businessman" they say he is then all he'll see is profit.