How fucking hilarious will Sup Forums and Sup Forums be the day after this massive fucking cuck loses?

How fucking hilarious will Sup Forums and Sup Forums be the day after this massive fucking cuck loses?

Got my popcorn ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uN7vm-k-AaA
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=CeSgJxwPv6k
nationalreview.com/article/437949/hillary-clinton-accomplishments-not-much
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lots of anger. Morons claiming "muh rigged lection". Some claiming to move to Canada while not being able to find it on a map. Claims that she will be the downfall of America just like when Obama and Bill and anyone not republican were elected. Basically idiots being loud.

I bet hillary is already getting tips from martha on how to pass the time in "prison".

Pretty sure you're not aware of what a cuck is

>Got my popcorn ready.
Well shit Aspie, don't pop it, yet.

The election is not until NEXT Tuesday..

Keep telling yourself that.

>Keep telling yourself that.
Do you even know what you meant?

Pretty sure I am aware, it's most of that fat fuck's worshippers who don't seem to know.

Trump is a sloppy pussy of a human being. I've met manlier children than Sup Forums's "daddy".

> claims to like butthurt
> doesn't want the biggest scenario for butthurt and all out rioting

If Trump wins the election but Clinton wins the popular vote there will be the biggest butthurt of all time, including massive riots by niggers, spics, and kikes.

I know exactly what I meant.

How many opportunities have the GOP had to find something to stick to her and failed spectacularly? It won't happen, Trumpette.

many emotion
much butthurt

>being this delusional
Drugs r bad

don't cut yourself on all the edge, Cletus.

pic says otherwise

It will be ok. Because the bitch will be impeached like her husband

> record
> NOT corrected

>Thinking Hilary is even still in the race

This. So much fucking this.

As someone who hates Hillary and Trump equally:
No, no you don't know what that word means.

i cant wait to show up here and listen to all the butthurt when the orange sack of shit loses

the tears will taste so good

Umm.... No. You don't know what a cuck is and now you've made yourself look stupid

Fucking this. Nobody is more of a cuck than a servant of "muh god emperor"...

Trump will win in the end... polls suck dick just look at Brexit, Ddenmark and Colombia

>polls have been wrong before so they're all worthless

Can't wait for the an hero threads. The trumpkin retards in Sup Forums need to be culled.

haha the fbi is investigating clinton, not only the emails but bribery within the clinton foundation. You hear that? Shes under investigation from the fbi for bribery within the clinton foundation. You will be a scared little bitch next week and wont show your ass on /b when she loses.

it will literally just be another day

check the polls asshole. Today she is only ahead by 1 point.

Won't it be massive butthurt if he wins too? Seems to be a lot of anti-Trumppers around here too.

>tfw polls are tightening
youtube.com/watch?v=uN7vm-k-AaA

the governments going to feel it, the mass media is going to feel it, liberals are going to go insane. its going to be great.

this. they'll say it was rigged and live in denial-land for as long as possible. expect lots of "muh apocalypse"

It's not if he will lose but when. His entire plan seems to be to "win" this election in the courts. Hillary will be in office and he'll still be talking about how the election is rigged and filing suits in the courts.

Assange believes the next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

I can make text documents to.

>It's not if he will lose but when
november 9th

definitely november 9th

he'll call it rigged then tell everyone to stay tuned for TRUMP TV- the only news you can trust (tm). no sense in wasting more of his money in the courts, time to recoup his losses

sure kid. i hope your "november surprise" is a bigger bombshell than the october surprise

bigger than her being under investigation from the fbi for bribery and purgery? i hope so.

how high areya?

source on this? wikileaks?
can't find anything with rev img search

I'm personally voting for Jill. She's the only choice if you were once a Bernie supporter. Stein was right when she called out Hillary for being the most corrupt presidential candidate in US history. Hillary is an evil person. No way around it.

>She's the only choice if you were once a Bernie supporter
If you're in a swing state, please ffs just vote for Hillary. Otherwise knock yourself out.

Hello CTR, what were you paid today?

Trump is also going to court for child sex allegations. Ohhhhh boy!

>She's the only choice if you were once a Bernie supporter
Nope. She panders to anti-vaxxers and thinks spray painting THE MAN's bulldozer will get her cool points with the media. the green party is a collection of kooks. she wants to use 100% renewable energy by ~2030 while getting rid of nuclear.

head in the clouds, polling at what, 1%?

That's not how you spell Trump, kiddo

>Got my popcorn ready.

Me, too. Going to laugh listening to the Jew media whine.

The System is rigged, and we all know the riggers! And for the last 8 years this countries been run by NIGGERS!!!! oops I meant Inter-city citizens.

NC and fuck you. I can't vote for someone as horrible as hillary.

already thrown out by one judge.

>implying Trump isn't the antithesis of everything Bernie stands for
Look, Hillary is a rotten cunt but at least some things will go Bernie's way with her in office.

>and we all know the riggers!
www.cbsnews.com/news/des-moines-police-charge-trump-supporter-in-voter-fraud-case/

>trump supporter charged with voter fraud calls election "rigged"

in illinois. my girlfriends family has always been democratic. They hate hillary and will not vote for her. See a lot of pro trump, hillary for prison signs. i dont think shes going to win illinois to be honest.

Then Vote for Gary Johnson so it won't matter at all :D

Dude I feel you, I really fucking do. But please consider reality. My sister, also a Berner, lives in Charlotte and she's holding her nose and voting for Hilldawg. You should too. If you were in Alabama I'd say you're fucked anyway but NC is more purple.

when did Bernie campaign for selling out to wallstreet elites?

ew no. Have to vote trump on this one.

Alabama here. Still voting for Hillary. The state will stay red but at least the city and county have a chance of going blue. Voting third party in a swing state where your vote actually matters is definitely retarded though.

>She's the only choice if you were once a Bernie supporter.
>Stein was right when she called out Hillary for being the most corrupt presidential candidate in US history.

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

The DNC turned it's back on it's ppl. Take it up with them.

because they dont agree with you. The ego on this guy

its*

DNC fucked up, so you're going to stick it to them by electing an actual retard? maybe don't throw the entire nation under the bus for revenge.

They will be too busy loading up their pick up trucks and loading their shotguns preparing for the civil war, to post anything on here.

Lul Jill Stein.....ight

Louisiana fag here. State will be beet red. Still voting for Hillary.

I'm not a lard so I didn't care that much about the election, but I was bored so I decided to watch part of the debate today.

Basically during that part, Trump admitted he knows nothing about Russia, yet wants to be closer to them. Hillary accused Russia of causing all the 'bad things' in Syria. They also went on about rigged elections and some shit, and a few personal attacks here and there.
The best part is that this is as intellectual as the debate can go before most voters lose track of what's going on.

Whatever shit you get as a president, you deserve it.

Not going to reward corruption.

I know. Stay petty.

Hey Man Sometimes you just gotta grab logic by the pussy.

this 100%

youtube.com/watch?v=CeSgJxwPv6k

>not wanting to vote for evil
>petty
you Hillary supporters awful

U wat m8

Hillary shills in MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

>evil
so dramatic. she's as slimy as politicians come, but she isn't satan, and she's a hell of a lot more competent than the competition. at some point you have to put your tender feelings aside and vote based on what is best for our nation.

sorry but I don't want to go to war with Russia over oil and her personal vendetta against Putin.

>she's a hell of a lot more competent than the competition.
based on what?

>I don't want to go to war with Russia
wow you really are a drama queen. if you think the US and Russia will go head to head you're retarded, they will fight for sanctions and invest in proxy wars same as always. but keep pushing that WWIII meme

30 years of political experience as senator and secretary of state. watch the debates- trump is clueless and, like Stein, has zero experience in elected office. johnson has experience but no one takes him seriously after his gaffes and he has no chance of being elected.

Those fucking tabs

>30 years of political experience as senator and secretary of state.
what has she accomplished?

>this

No wonder Sup Forums is so successful when people lack such basic understanding of geopolitics. Hillary is too anti-russian though, she literally blames them for everything.

On the other hand, Trump claimed he knows nothing about Russia, yet he admires Putin and wants to be closer to Russia. The faggot has no fucking idea what he's doing. But then that was obvious when he said he admired Putin.

The lards would need someone in between. That would be firm with Russia, yet make concessions when necessary. Hillary just blames them for everything, Trump will get stepped over by Putin because he has no fucking clue what's going on.

Anyone have that picture of the female music artists grabbing their crotch? And it says they are offended by trumps statements? Looking for it.

If you were not a sea lion, and had read even the Wikipedia entry on her, you would know....

not an argument

She has been a senator, and held office as Sec of State - you think she could have done either job if she was as incompetent as Trump (just look at the way her campaign runs in comparison to his - they are getting the vote out, his is a shambles)

you are voting for her but can't name one thing?

>incompetent as Trump
how is trump incompetent exactly?

Hillary is being investigated AGAIN by the FBI. Trump is being handed this one on a silver platter. Stay mad, Hillfag

>you should vote for hillary b/c she uses million of dollars and political power to game an election system
pretty horrible reason to vote for someone fam

>children's defense fund
>children's health insurance program
>negotiated ceasefire between israel and hamas
>negotiated iran sanctions that brought them to the negotiating table
>aided in normalization of relations with cuba
>secured federal funding for NY after 9/11
>pediatric research equity act
>START treaty with russia
>heroes at home act

etc.
what has trump done? or stein?

They found new, deleted e-mails.
Hillary can't cover it up any longer.
Deal with it CTR.

>you Hillary supporters awful
yep, were are awful because we use actual verifiable facts. unlike trump supporters where "I hear things" is all the fact checking necessary.

nationalreview.com/article/437949/hillary-clinton-accomplishments-not-much

they don't know if they're new or the same emails that have already been reviewed. they also don't know if they're even relevant to the investigation. they only got a warrant to access the emails today.