SJW BTFO

SJW BTFO

Regarding her skin color, which is much lighter than Simone’s was, Saldana said, “There’s no one way to be black. I’m black the way I know how to be. You have no idea who I am. I am black. I’m raising black men. Don’t you ever think you can look at me and address me with such disdain.”

She also commented on her critics’ insults of her prosthetic nose. “I never saw her as unattractive,” she said. “Nina looks like half my family! But if you think the [prosthetic] nose I wore was unattractive, then maybe you need to ask yourself, ‘What do you consider beautiful?’ Do you consider a thinner nose beautiful, so the wider you get, the more insulted you become?”

Other urls found in this thread:

rogerebert.com/reviews/nina-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

Wait, Zoe Saldana is black?

My favourite review of Nina

rogerebert.com/reviews/nina-2016

50% black
50% latina

Go to ethnicelebs

These modern SJWs often sound like the people they detest. I'm glad Saldana showed them how crazy they sound.

Thats why you never mix with niggers!

Heh

>Warcraft has half-star
>Nina has directly a thumps down

what a bunch of faggots, also ruining ebert's name with this shit.

Doesn't matter how dark or light skin she is, nobody is going to see the thing

Every time.
>Be some outspoken ethnocentrist type
>Racemix anyway

When will these people admit that their stances are pretty much just public farces

...are...are these the black men see's raising?

Blacks are the most racist though. Dark blacks hate light blacks. Light blacks hate dark blacks.

Whites are the least racist of all, they just hate all blacks regardless of shade.

COLONIZED.COM

How is she an outspoken ethnocentrist type? This story is notable specifically because she never talks about race.

I honestly had no idea she even self-identified as black.

>There’s no one way to be black. I’m black the way I know how to be. You have no idea who I am. I am black. I’m raising black men. Don’t you ever think you can look at me and address me with such disdain…

What a bitch, fuck her.

Hmm, they're pretty racist but Chinese, Indian and Japanese people probably the most racist.

>I'm raising black men

>I am black, I am raising black men
>Do you consider a thinner nose beautiful

etc.

These all seem like they're tantamount to invoking a 'we wuz' tier sentiment about the value of being comfortable in black skin or something but then she's fucking a white guy which is like a tacit concession that she herself finds black features undesirable.

Perhaps 'ethnocentric' was a bit of a strong phrase to use but you surely see what I mean. This person is a joke.

>Wears a prosthetic nose and calls it a day
Still more effort than what she did in GotG.

If you aren't shitposting and genuinely believe that shade based discrimination is out and out the same as racism then I'm not sure what to tell you here.

Why is America so fixated on race? I'll never understand it.

This.
Literally niggers get uppity: the movie

>some beaner came inside a niggress
>"I'm a proud 100% african-american black womyn, esé!"

tbf her dad probably abandoned ship as soon as he realised

When you live in the most peaceful and prosperous era in all of human history, especially while also residing within the borders of a global superpower, your list of actual 'problems' begins to dwindle very quickly

but human beings measure the value of their lives by the adversities that they face so always and forever you will have people inventing problems to complain about

Race is basically just something that people have discussions about now when they're bored and want to pretend at championing some useful cause before once again ensconcing themselves within the soporific comfort of a middle classed house and watching a football game or something.

It's all basically just entertainment at this point.

Oh great reddit is here

>I'm wrong about something so the other person is reddit

That's amazing.

More like cuckit.com

feels like this is the first movie she does where's she's not blue or green, and then they complain she's not black enough. kek.

she thinks she is.

(you)

>"shade based discrimination"
l m a o utterly pathetic

>"black men" in America

In a century you'll be able to find more pure Africans in Europe

Don't let her fool you. Dominicans are white. She is spreading lies.

local black men

>she's fucking a white guy which is like a tacit concession that she herself finds black features undesirable.

A person can only find one type of person desirable

wut

You're a fucking joke that got old and stopped being funny

She didn't make those statements out of the blue; she made them after months of the entertainment media "analyzing" her "blackness" and deciding she was too "white" for the role they gave her. It was a response. God damn.

Being comfortable with your own race doesn't preclude you from falling in love with someone from another race

this isn't the first time you idiot

C'mon bud. Don't be naive.
I know it's a more comforting idea to think that everyone just happens to be all inclusive and they just fall in love with whomever, but mostly people's dating decisions are calculated insofar as things like race and class go.

I'm sorry I offended the honor of your literally who-fu dude. You don't have to behead me with a katana you know.

latina isn't a fucking race retard, it's a ethnicity

>Do you consider a thinner nose beautiful, so the wider you get, the more insulted you become?”

SHUT IT DOWN

>an attractive white guy ruins his genes because of a monkey fetish

literally shaking my head in disbelief

Her family looks pretty black desu.

She's fucking beautiful. I'd absolutely ruin my genes for a woman like that

I don't get all these people surprised at her being black

She looks like Obama with long hair, did you actually think she's indian or something?

At least his kids will be good at sports. Perhaps one of them will lead his team to the NBA Finals by shooting half court 3s?

100% demon

BLEACHED

>Dominicans are white
Kek

>Niggers accusing other niggers of not being black enough
>Niggers making fun of other niggers for being too black
>78% of nigger murders are nigger on nigger crimes.

Who gives a shit.

let the savages eat each other = doing society a service.

not to mention ethnic Indians who have a whole caste system of poor dark skinned peasants who are constantly shit on

Don't listen to media lies.

>"I'm raising black men"
>Kids have a DNA mixture of 25% black 25 % Latino and 50% white

nah that's just you, poor fucks like me who work with darkies all day fucking hate them as much as anyone. racism transcends class.

CHALKED

BLACK MEN ON LYNCH WATCH

It must be sad seeing world through that lens.

Will the film show Nina Simone shitting all over the microphone

Will the film show Nina Simone defecating all over the microphone

they breed faster than they kill themselves. your way of doing things would lead to these savages taking over. we need to uplift them while we can before it's the end of all of us.

So 90 % black?

The one drop rule was so successful the mutts don't even try.

>green in Guardians
>blue in avatar
>black in Star Trek

Will she ever play a normal color?

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Sup Forums when discussing black males
>IF U HAVE ONE DROP OF BLACK BLOOD U R A NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER!
Sup Forums when discussing black women
>IF SHE HAS ONE DROP OF WHITE BLOOD THEN SHE'S BASICALLY WHITE! THAT'S THE ONLY REASON SHE'S HOT! MUH WHITE FEATURES

Obama isn't black either

black people are very discriminating when it comes to skin color. They are very aware of the benefits of being a 'light skin nigga'

MIDNIGHT MOTHERFUCKER

MANIFEST DESTINY

I feel like Zoe just likes to play both sides when it's convenient.
She's a proud latina the majority of the time, but when it comes to getting roles like Uhara or Nina she switches to the black card.

>Kids 75% non-black
>Im raising black men!

they dont actually

abortion + murder rate + health shit like diabetes and heart attacks for blacks is super high, their pop isn't growing (in America)

Mixed kids with fathers who are present white might as well be 100% white desu

Yeah, latinos will out number them substantially

The Losers

I believe the correct term is Quadroon

white have been cucked so hard that any i mean any form of elevation over someone they will claim that they're whites. what a bunch of retards lol

She was white in the Rosemary's Baby miniseries.

>Men and women have exactly the same role in sexual and social dynamics

She should have said something about her black family.

She's not raising black men, she's raising a multi-ethnic family, and the children should take pride in all parts of their heritage.

Chinese here. We hate every fucking race that is non chinese because we think they're genetically inferior.

Having said that, your American Niggers are a whole different level of racism, bigotry and hatred.

There is nothing more hateful & racist than your North American Nigger.

>Like a tranny in a women's restroom, Zoe Saldana’s makeup job in “Nina” dares you to stare at it and court trouble.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

wtf are you talking about retard, no one even mentioned that shit

>We hate every fucking race that is non chinese because we think they're genetically inferior.

Chink, just wait until Japan invades Nanking again, then you will see who is inferior

>Why are American Blacks & Liberals so fixated on race? I'll never understand it.

It's how they get free shit. Play victim. Cry racism. And maybe the whites & other productive races will throw you a bone.

I f ucking hate you chinks. you fucking liars and jews. why the fuck do you always spit? what the fuck is wrong with you people? fuck you

>You need to cast more black people in things!
>No, not that black person, he's not black enough
I swear to god, SJW are worse then actual racists

As shitty as the chinks are, I'd trade all of our American niggers for chinks in a heartbeat.

She isn't even black though.
She's basically a trans-black, she just wants to be one.

They already do

Black population growth only happens from immigration

In response to not being the right color
>There's no one way to be black

Yet she agreed to use a prosthesis to look more ethnic.

Why?

If you're going to don a prosthesis to look more like her, why not opt for darker makeup if she was a darker woman?

Surely it's not blackface if the woman is black

What does that matter? Chinks are ignorant.

They call their country "Zoung Guo" = "the center of the world"

Chinks are still more valuable than niggers.
The current exchange rate is
1 Chink life = 4.57 Nigger lives.

>Sup Forums is leaking again
>this is a white vs black vs latino vs chinese thread
MODS

>why not opt for darker makeup if she was a darker woman?
She did

>I’m raising black men.

Why is she raising BLACK men and not Latin men or whatever the hell else she is mixed with?

They built a bigger wall. Problem, redneck?

>blackface is ok when spics do it